• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
59172_383797858369933_1966024598_n.jpg

Reaction score
badrobot14

I came across something and need conformation on this. Some ayats or wirds are heavy and are called 'ye wazni wird hai' e.g. 'Lailaha illa anta subhanaka ini kuntu minaz zualameen'
What do we mean by that? and, is there any potential hazard in reciting them too much?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
badrobot14

I came across something and need conformation on this. Some ayats or wirds are heavy and are called 'ye wazni wird hai' e.g. 'Lailaha illa anta kuntu minaz zualameen'
What do we mean by that? and, is there any potential hazard in reciting them too much?

:eek:

no idea, never heard of those....... but those wrds u mention are pretty close to an awesome dua in Quran.. the dua of Prophet Yunus A.S.. and it's good to recite the following dua:

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The prayer of Dhu’l-Noon (Yoonus) which he said when he was in the belly of the whale: ‘Laa ilaaha illa anta, subhaanaka, inni kuntu min al-zaalimeen ([none has the right to be worshipped but You (O Allaah)], Glorified (and Exalted) be You [above all that (evil) they associate with You]! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers.’ No Muslim recites this du’aa’ concerning any matter but Allaah will answer him.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and classed as saheeh in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3383.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Shall I not tell you of something which, if some of the misery and distress of this world befalls a man and he recites it, he will be relieved of his stress. It is the du’aa’ of Dhoo’l-Noon: ‘La ilaaha illa anta subhaanaka innee kuntu min al-zaalimeen.’” (Reported by al-Haakim; Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2605).

Anyway, if someone says things like that.. ask them to clarify and better ask them to prove it from Quran and Sunnah...

Allah knows best....

Reaction score
If Shaytaan tries to sow doubts in the mind of a believer, a believer with Tawakkul is protected by Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala: The Messenger of Allah, Sall Allaahu `alayhi wa sallam said, “The human mind keeps wandering and branching away into different valleys. If someone follows his mind in all those wanderings, Allah does not care which valley ruins that person. On the other hand, whoever has Tawakkul in Allah, He will be sufficient to save him from those wanderings.” (Ibn Maajah from ‘Amr Ibn Al-’Aas)

Reaction score
O you who believe! Take not as Auliyâ' (supporters and helpers) your fathers and your brothers if they prefer disbelief to Belief. And whoever of you does so, then he is one of the Zâlimûn (wrong doers).

Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight are dearer to you than Allâh and His Messenger [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam], and striving hard and fighting in His Cause, then wait until Allâh brings about His Decision (torment). And Allâh guides not the people who are Al-Fâsiqûn (the rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).
Al Quran : Surah Tawbah ch 9 v :23-24

Narrated Abu Huraira:
"Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 13

Reaction score
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

There was a man who looked after the family and the belongings of the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) and he was called Karkara. The man died and Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "He is in the (Hell) Fire." The people then went to look at him and found in his place, a cloak he had stolen from the war booty.

Bukhari Vol. 4 : No. 308