• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
badrobot14 Okay, so basically when we DO swear we should keep upto what we said, right? :) Jazakallah Kheir :D

Errmm... okay Imma give you 100/100 (as opposed to 110/100 as you usually get) Mr. Answer Sheet :LOL:

Reaction score
Narrated by Al-Mughira bin Shu’ba (R.A):

The Prophet (S.A.W) said, ‘Allah has forbidden for you, (1) to be undutiful to your mothers, (2) to bury your daughters alive, (3) to not to pay the rights of the others (e.g. charity, etc.) and (4) to beg of men (begging). And Allah has hated for you (1) vain, useless talk, or that you talk too much about others, (2) to ask too many questions, (in disputed religious matters) and (3) to waste the wealth (by extravagance).

- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 03, Book 41, Hadith Number 592

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
559068_326197844137695_1333629000_n.jpg

Reaction score
Allah has said in a hadith qudsi (sacred tradition) about Surat al-Fatiha:

“I have divided the prayer between Myself and My servant, into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says, “[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds,” Allah says, “My servant has praised Me.”

When the servant says “The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,” Allah says, “My servant has extolled me.”

When the servant says “Sovereign of the Day of Recompense,” Allah says, “My servant has glorified me.”

When the servant says “It is You we worship and You we ask for help,” Allah says, “This is between Me and My servant, and My servant shall have what he asked for.”

When the servant says “Guide us to the straight path – the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray,” Allah says, “All these are for My servant, and My servant shall have what he asked for.” (Muslim).

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "On every Friday the angels take their stand at every gate to the masjid to write the names of the people chronologically (i.e. according to the time of their arrival for the Friday prayer) and when the Imam sits (on the pulpit) they fold up their scrolls and get ready to listen to the sermon."

Bukhari Vol. 4 : No. 433

Reaction score
Narrated Aisha (Radi-Allahu 'anha):
Al Harith bin Hisham asked the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam), "How does the divine inspiration come to you?" He replied, "In all these ways: The Angel sometimes comes to me with a voice which resembles the sound of a ringing bell, and when this state abandons me, I remember what the Angel has said - and this type of Divine Inspiration is the hardest on me; and sometimes the Angel comes to me in the shape of a man and talks to me, and I understand and remember what he says."
Bukhari Vol. 4 : No. 438