• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
It was reported in Saheeh Muslim that Abu Dharr said: “I asked the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about the first mosque to be built for people on earth. He said, ‘Al-Masjid al-Haraam.’ I asked, ‘Then which?’ He said, ‘Al-Masjid al-Aqsaa [The Furthest Mosque, in Jerusalem].’ I asked, ‘How long between them?’ He said, ‘Forty years.’”

Reaction score
It was reported in Saheeh Muslim that Abu Dharr said: “I asked the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about the first mosque to be built for people on earth. He said, ‘Al-Masjid al-Haraam.’ I asked, ‘Then which?’ He said, ‘Al-Masjid al-Aqsaa [The Furthest Mosque, in Jerusalem].’ I asked, ‘How long between them?’ He said, ‘Forty years.’”
i heard it was Masjid Al-Quba ?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
23898_480519985326249_313881551_n.jpg

Reaction score
A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call asap. Changed His Clothes & went directly to the surgery block.

He found the boy's father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor, On seeing him, the dad yelled:

"Why did U take all this time to come? Don't you know my son's life is in danger? Don't U have any sense of responsibility?

The doctor Smiled & said:
"I am sorry, I wasn't in the hospital & I came as fast as I could after receiving to call...And NOW, I wish you'd calm down so that I can do my work"

"Calm down?! what if your son.. was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son dies how what will U do??" said the father angrily...

The doctor smiled again & replied: "I will say what ALLAH Subhana Watala said in the Qur'an {From it we created you and into it we shall send you back and from it will we raise you a second time}
[Qur'an 20:55].
DOCTORS cannot prolong lives, Go & intercede for your son we will do our best by ALLAH Subhana Wa tala will"

"Giving advises when we're not concerned is so easy" Murmured the father.

The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy.

ALLHUM DU LILLAH!, Your son is saved!" And without waiting for the father's reply he carried on his way running. "If U have any Question, Ask the horse!!"

"WHY is he so arrogant? He couldn't wait some minutes so that I ask about my son's state" (commented the father when seeing the hrs minutes after the doctor left.

The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: "His son died yesterday in a road accident, He was in the burial when we called him for your son's surgery. And now that he saved your son's life he left running to finish his son's burial."

Reaction score
A man just got married and was returning home with his wife....
... They were crossing a lake in a boat, when suddenly a great storm arose.

The man was a warrior, but the woman became very much afraid because it seemed almost hopeless:
The boat was small and the storm was really huge, and any moment they were going to be drowned. But the man sat silently, calm and quiet, as if nothing was happening...

The woman was trembling and she said, “Are you not afraid?”
This may be our last moment of life! It doesn’t seem that we will be able to reach the other shore. Only some miracle can save us; otherwise death is certain.
Are you not afraid? Are you mad or something? Are you a stone or something?
The man laughed and took the sword out of its sheath.
The woman was even more puzzled:
What he was doing?
Then he brought the naked sword close to the woman’s neck, so close that just a small gap was there, it was almost touching her neck.
He said,” Are you afraid?”
She started to laugh and said,” Why should I be afraid ?,If the sword is in your hands, why I should be afraid?
I know you love me.
” He put the sword back and said, this is my answer”.
I know ALLAH Loves me, and the storm is in His hands
SO WHATSOEVER IS GOING TO HAPPEN IS GOING TO BE GOOD.
If we survive, good; if we don’t survive, good, because everything is in His hands and He cannot do anything wrong..

Reaction score
Narrated 'Aisha:
Once Fatima came walking and her gait resembled the gait of the Prophet . The Prophet said, "Welcome, O my daughter!" Then he made her sit on his right or on his left side, and then he told her a secret and she started weeping. I asked her, "Why are you weeping?" He again told her a secret and she started laughing. I said, "I never saw happiness so near to sadness as I saw today." I asked her what the Prophet had told her. She said, "I would never disclose the secret of Allah's Apostle ." When the Prophet died, I asked her about it. She replied. "The Prophet said.) 'Every year Gabriel used to revise the Qur'an with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to follow me.' So I started weeping. Then he said. 'Don't you like to be the mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that."

•{Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 56 :: Hadith 819|Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions}•

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I know but I wanted a greater one, U know it wasnt a simple help, thats Y I wanted a great duas which will keep them blessed and happy forever...
AsSalamoAlaikum wr wb..

Well, Say JazakAllahu Khairen, and add up some of the duas from your side, like may Allah give you all success in this world as well as the Hereafter..may Allah help you in your deen and dunya always..etc.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
But in our course book its written Majid Al Quba was the first mosque of Islam
first mosque of Islam and first mosque on Earth, whats the difference?

well.. technically, Islam is the religion of all the Prophets from Adam A.S sooo you can't call it 1st mosque of Islam rather 1st mosque in Prophet Muhammad S.A.W's era...