• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
عن أبي سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه قال : سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول : ( من رأى منكم منكرا فليغيره بيده ، فإن لم يستطع فبلسانه ، فإن لم يستطع فبقلبه ، وذلك أضعف الإيمان ) رواه مسلم

"If one of you sees something wrong, let him change it with his hand; if he cannot, then with his tongue; if he cannot, then with his heart and this is the weakest faith."

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hahahaahhaaa!!! laugh if u get it.. :D

305943_479176165467909_970897975_n.jpg

isn't that just true...? drink that n FIRE...

Reaction score
O Lord,
If tomorrow on Judgment Day
You send me to Hell,
I will tell such a secret
That Hell will race from me
Until it is a thousand years away.
O Lord, Whatever share of this world
You could give to me,
Give it to Your enemies;
Whatever share of the next world
You want to give to me,
Give it to Your friends.
You are enough for me.
O Lord,
If I worship You From fear of Hell,
burn me in Hell.
O Lord,
If I worship You From hope of Paradise,
bar me from its gates.
But if I worship You for Yourself alone
Then grace me forever the splendor of Your Face

Reaction score
THE TOP 10 RICHEST PEOPLE ON EARTH

10. Mukesh Ambani- Net Worth: $27.0 Billion.

9. Eike Batista- Net Worth: $30.0 Billion.

8. Amancio Ortega- Net Worth: $31.0 Billion.
7. Lakhsmi Mittal- Net Worth: $31.1 Billion.

6. Lawrence Ellison- Net Worth: $39.5 Billion.

5. Bernard Arnault- Net Worth: $41.0 Billion.

4. Warren Buffett- Net Worth: $50.0 Billion.

3. Bill Gates- Net Worth: $56.0 Billion.

2. Carlos Slim Helu- Net Worth: $74.0 Billion.

1. The ONE who prays the two rak’ah (units of prayer) Sunnah of Fajar (the pre dawn prayer).

The Messenger peace be upon him said: “The two rak’ah (sunnah) of the Fajar prayer are better than this World and ALL it contains.” [Sahih Muslim] (Mufti Menk)

Reaction score
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ishaq ibn Abdullah ibn Abi Talha from Abu Murra, the mawla of Aqil ibn Abi Talib from Abu Waqid al-Laythi that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was sitting in the mosque with some people when three people came in. Two came toward the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and one went away. When the two stopped at the assembly of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, they gave the greeting. One of them saw a gap in the circle and sat in it. The other sat down behind the circle. The third turned away and left. When the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, finished, he said, "Shall I tell you about three people? One of them sought shelter with Allah, so Allah gave him shelter. The other was shy, so Allah was shy to him. The other turned away, so Allah turned away from him."

Al Muwatta :: Book 53 : Hadith 53.3.4

Reaction score
Jazak Allah khairan...is pretty nice one..!
it means May Allah reward you good....and you can add anything else, like May Allah grant you Jannah-tul-firdous...
Yeah I know but I wanted a greater one, U know it wasnt a simple help, thats Y I wanted a great duas which will keep them blessed and happy forever...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalaamualaikum Wr Wb,

Anyone knows a du'a to thank someone who helped you a lot?

WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,

The Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) said: “Whoever has a favour done for him and says Jazaak Allaahu khayran (may Allaah reward you with good) has done his utmost to thank him.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2035; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi