• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “This world is cursed*, as is everything in it, except for remembrance of Allaah (dhikr) and what he likes (righteous deeds etc), and a scholar or a student.”
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2322), who said: it is hasan ghareeb. It was also classed as hasan by Ibn al-Qayyim in ‘Uddat al-Saabireen (260) and by al-Albaani in al-Saheehah (2797).

*cursed, meaning there is no blessing in it... no barakah.. brakah in simple terms means like something suffices even when it might not seem to be much.. like the hadith eat suhoor (before fasting) there is blessing in it.. i.e. the little energy that u take wd help u all day.... hope m able to convey the idea..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
6988_458988154158203_1484631114_n.jpg

étudiante for ur day care...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..​
tumblr_manh7fTYYQ1qil46jo1_1280.jpg
Surely, man is always forgetful for all the blessings that has been bestow by Allah SWT to us. For we keep on seeing what we dont have, and little that we shift our lens to see what we have and what Allah has given us. SubhanAllah.
And dont Allah states in Quran :
‘If you are thankful I will add more blessings to you’
[Ibrahim Verse 7]
Sometimes we are too blinded by our worries of what going to happen and what we going to lost, till we tend to forget that dont Allah The One who has power over those?
And why shall we worry?
All we need to do is to put trust in Him after Effort & Tawakkul in Him
‘O Allah, provide for me a grateful heart even for the smallest gift and blessing You bestow upon me’
Ameen Ya Rabb~

Reaction score
My Hijab is not my fashion accessory, it is not my beauty statement. My Hijab is my covenant with God, it is my identity.
Yes,Indeed hijab makes me less beautiful ,not to all but to the lustful eyes of man and his viles. My hijab is my armour , an armour made of silk, that keeps me guarded. I might have luscious long hair , beneath it, but that is for my family too see and admire.
Isn't amazing what that square metre of cloth signifies.? It makes a statement on my behalf.
My hijab tells you Iam a muslim, and I respect all people and their faiths.
My hijab tells you I don't drink alcohol , nor will you find me in late night clubs binge drinking.
My hijab tells you I love my family and guard my chastity.
My hijab tells you that I work hard and contribute for the betterment of the society.
My hijab tells you that I would offer my seat to an elderly person.
Hijab should not be forced upon, it is a journey a sister takes in her life, for what use is it you cover your head and fill your heart with vile and prejudice. True beauty is not superficial, it is the radiance one gives out from the heart be it a man or a woman. What we perceive as beauty to day is a mere personification of all things perishable, but in reality beauty never dies.
My beauty for me lies in my hijab, for without my hijab, I am like a flower without petals . Whether my beauty appeals to strange people , is absolutely not my worry. When I live and integrate in this society I portray myself as a good human being, for that is what I strive to be in my life. I donot fancy the latest lip colors , or hair colors as for me ,beauty is in my heart and that I can only project with my behavior and attitude.

Reaction score
Any Muslim who believes that the world will end in December 2012 is a jahil who needs to pay attention to the words of Allah and the Messenger rather than believe the hype surrounding this non-event.

To begin with, this so-called prophecy from the Mayans is not true. The Mayans themselves had many calendars which they had prepared for dates long in the future. One of these calendars ended on December 21, 2012. Other calendars of theirs finished at other times. One of their calendars lasts for thousands of years beyond 2012. However the real issue is - Why would anybody believe that the Mayans knew when the last day would be when none of Allah's creation was given this information? Even the Messenger of Allah and Jibril are not aware of when that hour would come!

قَالَ : فَأَخْبِرْنِي عَنْ السَّاعَةِ ؟ قَالَ : مَا الْمَسْئُولُ عَنْهَا بِأَعْلَمَ مِنْ السَّائِلِ
He (Jibril) asked: “Tell me about the Hour.” He (the Prophet) replied: “The one who is being asked does not know more about it than the one who is asking.”

The signs of the last day are known, and it is not possible that they would occur in less than a month. The coming of the Dajjal would be preceded by 3 years in which droughts would occur. The first year 1/3 of the world would receive no rain, the second year 2/3 would receive no rain and in the last year the entire world would receive no rain. After that the Dajjal will appear, he would be killed by 'Isa (Jesus) and then Ya'juj and Ma'juj would appear. After this more signs would occur, such as the wind which would cause all of the believers to die, and then the sun would rise from the West. After this the trumpet will be blown and the end will come.

Do not however fool yourself into thinking that the hour is far away, for verily it is close, closer than one may think!

Allah the Almighty says about the hour:

إِنَّهُمْ يَرَوْنَهُ بَعِيدًا وَنَرَاهُ قَرِيبًا
Indeed, they see it as distant, but We see it as near.

And the Messenger of Allah said: “How can I enjoy life when the bearer of the trumpet has put the horn to his lips and is listening, waiting for the command to blow?”

Do not worry about this false hype and distraction offered by the disbelievers. Focus ourselves instead of worrying about when our own last hours will be, and what have we prepared for them...

-
Musa Cerantonio

Reaction score
This supplication really make you want to cry & smile at the same time.

A’ishah (RA) narrated:

“Once, when I saw the Prophet (Sollallaahu ‘Alayhi wa sallam) in a good mood, I said to him:

“O Messenger of Allaah! Supplicate to Allaah for me!”

So, he (Sollallaahu ‘Alayhi wa sallam) said:

“O Allaah! Forgive ‘A’ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent.”

So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell into my lap out of joy.

The Messenger of Allaah (Sollallaahu ‘Alayhi wa sallam) said to me:

“Does my supplication make you happy?”

I replied: “And how can your supplication not make me happy?”

He (Sollallaahu ‘Alayhi wa sallam) then said:

“By Allaah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah (Muslim Nation) in every prayer.”“

[Reported in ‘Sahih Mawarid adh-Dhaman’ (1875), and it is in ‘as-Silsilah as-Sahihah’ (2254)]

(y)