• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
67728_482542045124043_1096448604_n.jpg

Reaction score
Last-Days1.jpeg

And they say, "When we are bones and crumbled particles, will we [truly] be resurrected as a new creation?" [17:49]

Say, "Be you stones or iron [17:50]

Or [any] creation of that which is great within your breasts." And they will say, "Who will restore us?" Say, "He who brought you forth the first time." Then they will nod their heads toward you and say, "When is that?" Say, "Perhaps it will be soon - [17:51]

Reaction score
The Characteristics of believers as in the first 11 verses of Surah Muminoon (chp 23)

Successful indeed are the believers.

Those who offer their Salât (prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness.

And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allâh has forbidden).

And those who pay the Zakât (obligatory charity).

And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)

Except from their wives or (the slaves) that their right hands possess, – for then, they are free from blame;

But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;

Those who are faithfully true to their Amanât (all the duties which Allâh has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts) and to their covenants;

And those who strictly guard their (five compulsory congregational) Salawât (prayers) (at their fixed stated hours).

These are indeed the inheritors

Who shall inherit the Firdaus (Paradise). They shall dwell therein forever.

May Allah make us adhere to all of the above mentioned and thus be successful.... AAMEEN YA RABBAL AALAMEEN!!

Reaction score
And to Allâh belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, that He may requite those who do evil with that which they have done (i.e. punish them in Hell), and reward those who do good, with what is best (i.e. Paradise).

Those who avoid great sins and Al-Fawâhish (great sins and illegal sex) except the small faults, verily, your Lord is of vast forgiveness. He knows you well when He created you from the earth (Adam), and when you were fetuses in your mothers' wombs. So, ascribe not purity to yourselves. He knows best him who fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him [i.e. those who are Al-Muttaqûn (the pious).

Surah Najm chp 53 v 31-32

(Love the way Shaikh Sudais recites this...the emphasis on Inna Rabbaka waasiul maghfira.... is so touching!!)

Reaction score
This is something I learned from the khutba of last week’s Jummah. This special Darood can be recited:
Allahumma Salle 'Alaa
Muhammadinin Nabiyyi
l Ummiyyi wa-'Alaa
Aalehi wa-sallim
Tasleeyma.
Translation:-
O Allah, bestow your blessings upon the unlettered Prophet and upon his family; and bestow your Mercy upon him and his family

This Darood needs to be recited 80 times right after the Asr prayer without moving from the place; definitely prayer at the mosque is ideal. The benefit of this Darood is that the sins of 80 years will be forgiven and the blessings of 80 years will be bestowed upon that person.

May Allah bless us everyone! ^___^

DuroodP37.gif

Reaction score
!~~~Lower Your Gaze~~~!
A very effective Story on lowering your gaze with the proof from the Glorious Quran. A young man came to a scholar and said, “I am a young man with strong desires. I cannot help looking at people (girls) when I am in the bazaar (market). What do I do?” The scholar handed him a cup of milk that was full to the brim, and told him to deliver it to an address that would take the young man directly through the bazaar (market). He then instructed the young man that the milk should not spill, and the man said that it would not. The scholar then summoned one of his students and told him to accompany the man through the bazaar to the destination, and to severely beat him if any milk were to spill. This man successfully took the milk to the destination and returned to give the good news to the scholar. The scholar asked, “Tell me, how many sights and faces did you see in the bazaar?” The man replied incredulously, “Scholar, I didn’t even realize what was going on around me. I was only fearful of the beating and disgrace that I would have to endure in public if a drop of milk were to spill.” The scholar smiled and said, “It is the
same with a believer. The believer fears that Allah may disgrace him in front of the entire creation on the Day of Judgment if his faith were to spill over from his heart.” Such people save themselves from sin because they constantly remain focused on the Day of Judgment. “Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their modesty. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.” (Quran, 24:30)

iNnOcEnT kilLeR this is worth reading.:)