• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
293963_395317000551352_81550079_n.jpg

THis is for the guys only.... girls can do whatever they want with ther beard.. :ROFLMAO: :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
:FACEPALM: but this thread is THE PLACE to be serious -.- tsk tsk -.- it's a fav of my master bhai O_O u shd be serious here -.- -.- -.-
I'd respectfully disagree.... a lil bit of humour is fine..

Bilaal ibn Sa’d said: “I saw them [the Sahaabah] jokingly pretending to fight over some goods, and laughing with one another, but when night came they were like monks.”

A man said to Sufyaan ibn ‘Uyaynah (may Allaah be pleased with him), “Joking is not right, it is to be denounced.” He replied, “Rather it is Sunnah, but only for those who know how to do it and do it at the appropriate time.”

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/22170
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/13732
:p

oh n a fav hadith of mine:

Narrated Mahmud bin Rabi'a: When I was a boy of five, I remember, the Prophet took water from a bucket (used far getting water out of a well) with his mouth and threw it on my face. (BUKHARI Book #3, Hadith #77)

Love RasoolAllah S.A.W.... he knew how to play with kids.. :D

N.M

Reaction score
AsSalamu Alaikum wr wb
A reminder for everybody including me....

image.jpg

It is easy to talk. But no one that you talk to can truly fix your problems if Allah does not will it. Talk to Allah and ask for his help! If you say you want something, but you don't get up in the middle of the night to pray two rakahs, then you really don't want it all that much.

Have you prayed about it as much as you have talked about it?