• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
309392_395784370504615_65078683_n.jpg

Reaction score
A boy used to study the Qur’an in a school. One day, he went to the bathhouse to wash himself, but he had no money. So he said to the owner at the entrance of the bathhouse: “I don’t have two qiraan (currency), but I can read you some Qur’an instead.” The bath owner refused. The boy tried to persuade him again, but to no avail. So the boy said to himself: If reading 10 Qur’an’s is not even worth 2 Qiran‘s (currency), then why should I waste my time studying it! He stopped going to school.

One day, the teacher asked the students: “Where is such and such?” Then they told him what happened. The teacher called him and gave him a ring, saying: “Go to the green grocery and exchange this ring for some spinach.”
He went to the green grocery, but the shopkeeper did not agree to exchange the ring for spinach, deeming it insignificant.

So the boy went back to the teacher. The teacher then advised him to go to the goldsmith and exchange it for money first and then go and buy the spinach. When the boy went to the goldsmith, the goldsmith said: “Go back, because I cannot even afford to pay you the total amount of money this ring is worth!”

This is when the teacher said to the student: “The value of gold is known to the goldsmith [only].”

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "When the call for the prayer is pronounced, Satan takes to his heels, passing wind with noise, When the call for the prayer is finished, he comes back. And when the Iqama is pronounced, he again takes to his heels, and after its completion, he returns again to interfere between the (praying) person and his heart, saying to him. 'Remember this or that thing.' till the person forgets whether he has offered three or four Rakat: so if one forgets whether he has prayed three or four Rak'a-t, he should perform two prostrations of Sahu (i.e. forgetfulness)."

Bukhari Vol. 4 : No. 505