• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

N.M

Reaction score
564647_457516077645457_343276382_n.jpg

N.M

Reaction score
Many people often fall into haraam by getting involved in things that do not really concern them. Abu Hurayrah (RA) said that Allaah’s Messenger (SAWS) said, “Among the things which complete a man’s Islaam is leaving that which doesn’t concern him”

Collected in al-Hadis, vol.1, p.456, no.190 from ‘Alee ibn Husayn and authenticated by al-Albaanee in Saheeh Sunan at-Tirmithee, vol.2, pp.268-9, no.1886

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Abu Musa Ash'aree said,

"One day Allah's messenger delivered a sermon saying "O people! Fear Shirk for it is more hidden than the creeping of an ant." Those whom Allah wished asked, "And how do we avoid it when it is more hidden than the creeping of an act, O Messenger of Allah?' He replied, 'Say:

‘O Allah, I take refuge in You lest I should commit shirk with You knowingly and I seek Your forgiveness for what I do unknowingly.’

"Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika an nushrika bika shay'an na'lamuh, wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lamuh."

[Authenticated in Saheeh al Targheed wat-Tarheeb, no.33]