• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Haha yep it keeps increasing each yr...but i don't care, i still wanna go :) yep a night it's sooooo peaceful...love sitting there on the steps n seeing ppl to tawaf n staring at the kaaba...but then that moment has to be interupted by the GUARDS moving us away...!!!:( have u ever done tawaf at tahajjud time when shk sudais or shk shuraim r leading...it's just amazing...the quran being recited n u doing tawaf...!!! :)
Omggg dats da amazing time ever.. its soo nyc.. SubhanaAllah. :)

Reaction score
Omggg dats da amazing time ever.. its soo nyc.. SubhanaAllah. :)
We normally pray taraweeh n tahjjud outside the king's palace coz it's too crowded insited...n we had sooo many experiences of begging the guards, arguing wid them etc for some place n move the rope ahead etc... :LOL: it soo much funnn ...n then when it's over there is sooo much crowd coz everyone (including us :LOL: ) wants to see the imams, especially shk shuraim n shk sudais...!!
N the surprising part is to see them clean Haram...they do it sooo well mashaAllah...n then ur running away to avoid getting ur feet wet in that soppy water...!!! :LOL:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
especially at night...u forget ur fatigue, n just stare at it, Subhanallah!
:)
Absolutely... It is surreal at that time!

Haha yep it keeps increasing each yr...but i don't care, i still wanna go :) yep a night it's sooooo peaceful...love sitting there on the steps n seeing ppl to tawaf n staring at the kaaba...but then that moment has to be interupted by the GUARDS moving us away...!!!:( have u ever done tawaf at tahajjud time when shk sudais or shk shuraim r leading...it's just amazing...the quran being recited n u doing tawaf...!!! :) SUBHANALLAH...!!!

you guys shouldn't have started this...! I miss that place badly!!!

on the bright side.. this.. brought back a fun memory.. we stayed there the whole nioght once.. we were inside the building away from mataf area... n at abt 3am.. my little brother was like lets go do tawaf now.. n I went with him.. and he went excited but became dissapointed.. he was like there are so many ppl even now..!! LOL.. he thought it'll b empty at that time so we wd do tawaf running.. :p That place never sleeps.. subhanAllah..!

Reaction score
you guys shouldn't have started this...! I miss that place badly!!!

on the bright side.. this.. brought back a fun memory.. we stayed there the whole nioght once.. we were inside the building away from mataf area... n at abt 3am.. my little brother was like lets go do tawaf now.. n I went with him.. and he went excited but became dissapointed.. he was like there are so many ppl even now..!! LOL.. he thought it'll b empty at that time so we wd do tawaf running.. :p That place never sleeps.. subhanAllah..!
IKR!!!
the awesome feeling you get, once you reach there..the cold breeze that hits your face! ah! cool memories associated with it..Makkah and Madina, two best places on Earth..you NEVER get tired of visiting..

MIDOMAS-2015600.jpg

SubhanAllah :')
May Allah s.w.t. give us a chance to visit that place more often..May He give them the chance to perform Hajj and Umrah who haven't and accept it from those who already did..May He s.w.t. accept all our good deeds and make us firm on His religion..Aameen!

Reaction score
IKR!!!
the awesome feeling you get, once you reach there..the cold breeze that hits your face! ah! cool memories associated with it..Makkah and Madina, two best places on Earth..you NEVER get tired of visiting..
SubhanAllah :')​
May Allah s.w.t. give us a chance to visit that place more often..May He give them the chance to perform Hajj and Umrah who haven't and accept it from those who already did..May He s.w.t. accept all our good deeds and make us firm on His religion..Aameen!
yep seriously....Aameen

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
IKR!!!

MIDOMAS-2015600.jpg

SubhanAllah :')

INDEED!!! IKR! *_*

SubhanAllah...!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,..............!!!! :)

Reaction score

P.S changing the topic, cuz i actually miss that place SO much!
sorry 1 last thing... look at the crowd...!!! there is noo space... SubhanAllah...
AtemisDelta...this was when u'll had gone in 2008...!! remembering the funny stories my cousin told me,u'll enjoyed like mad...wish i had come with u'll tooo....
DSCN3205.JPG