• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant; from whatever direction the wind comes, it bends it, but when the wind becomes quiet, it becomes straight again. Similarly, a believer is afflicted with calamities (but he remains patient till Allah removes his difficulties.) And an impious wicked person is like a pine tree which keeps hard and straight till Allah cuts (breaks) it down when He wishes." (See Hadith No. 558, Vol. 9.)

Reaction score
When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally. Certainly, Allah is Ever a Careful Account Taker of all things. [04:86]

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "When the people of Paradise will enter Paradise and the people of Hell will go to Hell, Allah will order those who have had faith equal to the weight of a grain of mustard seed to be taken out from Hell. So they will be taken out but (by then) they will be blackened (charred). Then they will be put in the river of Haya' (rain) or Hayat (life) (the Narrator is in doubt as to which is the right term), and they will revive like a grain that grows near the bank of a flood channel. Don't you see that it comes out yellow and twisted"

-Bukhari-

Reaction score
Narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that his Lord said: “My slave commits sin, then he says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allaah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ Then he commits sin again, and says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ Then he commits sin again, and says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allaah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ …”
Al-Bukhaari (7507) and Muslim (2758)

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira:
While the Prophet was saying something in a gathering, a Bedouin came and asked him, "When would the Hour (Doomsday) take place?" Allah's Apostle continued his talk, so some people said that Allah's Apostle had heard the question, but did not like what that Bedouin had asked. Some of them said that Alllah's Apostle had not heard it. When the Prophet finished his speech, he said, "Where is the questioner, who enquired about the Hour (Doomsday)?" The Bedouin said, "I am here, O Allah's Apostle ." Then the Prophet said, "When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday)." The Bedouin said, "How will that be lost?" The Prophet said, "When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday.)"

-Bukhari-

Reaction score
something to think about...

-have u ever seen a jew praying in a masjid..?

-have u seen a hindu reciting our holy Quran..?

-christian fasting in the month of ramadan...?

then y do we get to see muslims celebrating valentines day, april fools day, fathers day, christmas, holi and so on?

we have an amazing religion shukar ALHAMDULILLAH:) lets reach out to the depths of it and thank ALLAH (swt) 2 keep us on the right path and lead us to jannah inshaa ALLAH:)

and no offence what so over 2 any1... :)
I think your logic with those questions is slightly flawed. Do you see atheists celebrating Christmas? Do you see Jews/Hindus/etc. celebrating April Fools' day? I do, but to my knowledge they don't celebrate if for religious reasons but as a tradition. Those type of holidays are ones which are celebrated irregardless of religion while reading the Holy Quran, fasting and the like are very specific to Islam. It would be like asking a Muslim to go to a church on Sunday; they won't.

However, I completely agree with you that it's wrong and unnecessary to participate in these unislamic festivals.

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira:

One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Apostle replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you." Then he further asked, "When will the Hour be established?" Allah's Apostle replied, "The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents.
1. When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master.
2. When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings. And the Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah.
The Prophet then recited: "Verily, with Allah (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour--." (31. 34) Then that man (Gabriel) left and the Prophet asked his companions to call him back, but they could not see him. Then the Prophet said, "That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." Abu 'Abdullah said: He (the Prophet) considered all that as a part of faith.

-Bukhari-

Reaction score
Abu Dharr reported:

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said to me, "Shall I tell you the expression that is most loved by Allah?'' It is `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi' (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)'.''

[Muslim]

Reaction score
Merits of Ayat-ul-Kursi:

1. One who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning will be in the protection, safety of Allah
until the night. If one ties this to ones wealth or children, they will be safe from
Shaitaan.

2. Frequent recitation makes ones own death easy.

3. When leaving home, if one recites it once, the Almighty has one group of Angels to
come and protect you. If recited twice, 2 groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If
recited 3 times Allah tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care
of him.

4. If one recites Ayatul Kursi before going to sleep, Allah will send an Angel to come
and look after you and protect you until the morning. His home, family and
neighbors will remain in safety until morning.

5. If one recites this after doing Wudhoo, Allah will give him a reward of 40 years of
Ibadaat, his position will be raised in the Heavens 40 times (levels) and will marry
him to 40 Horains.

6. One who recites it after every prayer, their salaat will accepted, they will remain in
the safety of the Almighty and He will protect them.

7. If one recites it after every salaat, the Almighty will make his heart a thankful
one(Shakireen), will give him a reward of the prophets, and his deeds will be like
those of the truthful(Siddiqeen) and nothing except death will stop will stop him
from going into heaven.

:)