• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
╔══════════════════╗
║.(¯`♥´¯)´´¯`•°*”˜˜”*°•. ƸӜƷ
║.`*.¸.*.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ
║.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ ✶* ¸ .✫ ♥
║✿ ISLAM is my DEEN~✫~JANNAH is my DREAM ✿
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Reaction score
And Allâh [Subhanahu wa Ta'ala] said (O mankind!):

"Take not ilâhaîn (two gods in worship).
Verily, He (Allâh) is (the) only One Ilâh (God).
Then, fear Me (Allâh [Subhanahu wa Ta'ala]) much [and Me (Alone),i.e. be away from all kinds of sins and evil deeds that Allâh has forbidden and do all that Allâh has ordained and worship none but Allâh]"

[The Qur'an, Surah An-Nahl (16): 51]

Reaction score
Merits of Ayat-ul-Kursi:

1. One who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning will be in the protection, safety of Allah
until the night. If one ties this to ones wealth or children, they will be safe from
Shaitaan.

2. Frequent recitation makes ones own death easy.

3. When leaving home, if one recites it once, the Almighty has one group of Angels to
come and protect you. If recited twice, 2 groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If
recited 3 times Allah tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care
of him.

4. If one recites Ayatul Kursi before going to sleep, Allah will send an Angel to come
and look after you and protect you until the morning. His home, family and
neighbors will remain in safety until morning.

5. If one recites this after doing Wudhoo, Allah will give him a reward of 40 years of
Ibadaat, his position will be raised in the Heavens 40 times (levels) and will marry
him to 40 Horains.

6. One who recites it after every prayer, their salaat will accepted, they will remain in
the safety of the Almighty and He will protect them.

7. If one recites it after every salaat, the Almighty will make his heart a thankful
one(Shakireen), will give him a reward of the prophets, and his deeds will be like
those of the truthful(Siddiqeen) and nothing except death will stop will stop him
from going into heaven.

:)
safe 4m satan means safe from all sins because according to surah Al NAs satan is (khanas)the one who attacks time and again ..............................................................so recitation means reaching at the position frm where the fear of falling back banishes ? (reading it once means reciting it again and again. When the satan wont attack is there anyone else to stop us from reciting the ayat kursi 4 the whole day?)

Reaction score
AOA WR WB
just wanted to say i am not sure about my life,well no one is,it may be the last day or last second of my life,so if my any act or word of made u sad i mean u did not lyk please 4give me.
and any tym on any thread u think i am wrong kindly tell me on my profile pg so evry one knows and i can correct myself.:)
HOPE all of u can understand:)
ALLAH HAFIZ and ALLAH NEEGAHBAAN

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Wail:
Abu Muisa said to'Abdullah bin Mas'ud, "If one does not find water (for ablution) can he give up the prayer?" Abdullah replied, "If you give the permission to perform Tayammum they will perform Tayammum even if water was available if one of them found it cold." Abu Musa said, "What about the statement of 'Ammar to 'Umar?" 'Abdullah replied, "Umar was not satisfied by his statement."

-Bukhari-

Reaction score
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abi Qatada:
My father said, "The Prophet in Zuhr prayers used to recite Al-Fatiha along with two other Suras in the first two Rakat: a long one in the first Rak'a and a shorter (Sura) in the second, and at times the verses were audible. In the 'Asr prayer the Prophet used to recite Al-Fatiha and two more Suras in the first two Rakat and used to prolong the first Rak'a. And he used to prolong the first Rak'a of the Fajr prayer and shorten the second.
-Bukhari-

Reaction score
How bright is your light??

You're sitting comfortably in your room when all of a sudden, the electricity goes off. It becomes completely dark. You can't see a thing. Although it is your own house, life comes to an inconvenient, complete halt.
That's because you can't see a thing! You dare not move, in the fear that you may knock something over or worse still, you may stumble and hurt yourself. Uncomfortable and unnerving, isn't it?

Now fast forward to an unknown time in the future......when it will be dark like this and even worse.....
when you.... and I...... and all of mankind.....will be gathered in the dark, in front of a bridge.....
a bridge that is sharper than a sword and thinner than a hair.....
a bridge called as-Siraat.......the bridge over Hellfire.

When the companions asked about the bridge, he (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa Sallam) said: 'It is a slippery (bridge) on which there are clamps and (hooks like) thorns which are wide at one side and narrow at the other and have bent ends... Some of the believers will cross the bridge as quickly as the wink of an eye, some others as quick as lightning, a strong wind, or fast horses or she-camels. So some will be safe without any harm; some will be safe after receiving some scratches, and some will fall down into Hellfire. The last person will cross by being dragged (over the bridge)." Bukhaari

And then, it will be ordered that we all pass over this bridge. And we will have no choice but to comply to the order of the Lord of the Worlds. But it will be dark, darker than any darkness one can ever imagine.....
and on this horrific Day, mankind will be desperate... desperate to do anything, anything, to have some kind of light that will help them see the way and guide them to cross over the Siraat.
And then..... there will be light.

But, you know what? This light will only be according to the light of Imaan that you had in your heart during this Dunya.
If your Imaan was strong, so will be this light....strong and bright and illuminating. And if your Imaan was weak, this light will be weak too, dim and faltering and feeble.

Ibn Kathir reported in his Tafseer: "They will pass over the Siraat according to their deeds. Some of them will have a light as large as a mountain, some as a date tree, some as big as a man in the standing position. The least among them has a light as big as his index finger, it is lit at times and extinguished at other times.'' (Ibn Abi Hatim and Ibn Jarir).

Ibn al-Qayyim says: "For one person, it (the light) will be like the sun, for another like the moon, the stars or a lamp. For yet another, this light will be only at the tips of his toes; it will shine, then go out [then shine, then go out]. For just as his light had been in this world, so he shall be given when crossing the Bridge. In fact, it is the same light that had appeared to him before. However, just as the hypocrite has no real light in this world, or has only an outward light but none within, so shall he be given [on that Day] an outward light which will vanish in the darkness and be lost."

If you lived a life of righteousness and Taqwa, a life according to Islaam, submitting to Allaah and repenting to Him, obeying His commandments, hoping for His Mercy yet fearing His Wrath, taking care not to disobey Him to the best of your ability, then good news for you, O Muslim. Allaah will illuminate your path over the Siraat just like He illuminated your heart in this Dunya with guidance and righteousness.

"The Day (will surely come) when you shall see believing men and women with their light running before them and on their right hands, (it will be said to them): 'Glad tidings for you this Day. You shall live for ever in Gardens underneath which rivers flow! That is indeed the mighty triumph." (Surah Hadeed: 12)

BUT,
If you dared to disobey the Lord of the Worlds, following your whims and desires, earning haraam, lying, cheating and backbiting,involved in all sorts of sins and forgetting the Aakhirah, then dim and feeble will be your light in accordance with the deeds that YOU chose to commit.

Imagine the desperation, despair and hopelessness of a person in such a situation!
Complete darkness..... and a bridge, that he has to cross....a bridge so sharp and so slippery and so thin, with hooks....stretching over Hellfire....and he can't see a thing! May Allaah save us.
Wouldn't he give anything, anything to have a light that is strong and bright.....
A light that can illuminate his way across the Siraat....
A light that can take him to Jannah??!!
Alas...for him, it will be too late.....

BUT, it's not too late for YOU. You still have time. You still have a chance to make your light big and strong. All you have to do is to submit to Allaah and repent sincerely. Obey whatever He commands you to and stay away from whatever He forbids you from. Have Taqwa of Allaah in all that you say and do and Wallaahi, He will brighten your heart with Imaan, lighten your life in this Dunya and illuminate your way over the Siraat on to Jannah.

"O you who believe! Turn to Allaah with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow. The Day that Allaah will not disgrace the Prophet (Muhammad ) and those who believe with him, their Light will run forward before them and with (their Records Books of deeds) in their right hands they will say: "Our Lord! Keep perfect our Light for us [and do not put it off till we cross over the Siraat safely] and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things ." (Surah Tahreem: 8)

By: Asma bint Shameem

So come on..let's get together and pray to Allah: Oh Allah guide us all to the straight path, help us to do things which you like and prevent us from things which make you angry and save us all from hell fire...Oh Allah make the journey to paradise easier for us and forgive our sins which we did knowingly or unknowingly...Aameen!!

Reaction score
"O you who believe! Turn to Allaah with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow. The Day that Allaah will not disgrace the Prophet (Muhammad ) and those who believe with him, their Light will run forward before them and with (their Records Books of deeds) in their right hands they will say: "Our Lord! Keep perfect our Light for us [and do not put it off till we cross over the Siraat safely] and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things ." (Surah Tahreem: 8)
SUBHALLAH SUBHALLAH SUBHALLAH! I have no words to describe how beautiful this verse is! JAZAKALLAH For sharing!

Reaction score
"Say: O Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful" (Quran 39:53)

Reaction score
A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: "I am blind, please help." There were only a few coins in the hat.

A man was walking by. He took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote some words. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by would see the new words.

Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps and asked, "Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?"

The man said, "I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in a different way."

What he had written was: "Today is a beautiful day and I cannot see it."

Do you think the first sign and the second sign were saying the same thing?

Of course both signs told people the boy was blind. But the first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign told people they were so lucky that they were not blind. Should we be surprised that the second sign was more effective?

"It is He, Who has created for you (the sense of) hearing (ears), sight (eyes), and hearts (understanding). Little thanks you give." [surah Al-Mu'minun; 78]

Reaction score
a very true and sad video abt the state of somalian ppl recently.....
i feel so shameless n feel like killin myself after seein dis as i use water like hell n waste a lot............
may Allah guide me and help me understand n realize his great blessing on me..........aameen
n may Allah help n ease da condition of da ppl there.......aameen

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum..

As many of us got our results today, i would like to share a really nice poem with you all, written by: Ayesha Quadri

Still Another Chance
Today was a day, a day very hard,
I felt very tighten, in my heart.
As our second term result were given in our hand,
then we understood where we all stand.
Some hearts were full of joy and happiness,
Some hearts were full of hope for the next.
Thanks to Allah that he gave us a chance to improve,
as after death we will only have to move,(for the next step)
My eyes were full of tears and heart was full of fear,
thinking how we'll face the final day when no one will be near.
No changes can be done in the final letter(book of records),
No second chance to make it better.
And there we will stand in front of our lord,
and that too will our complete record.
No excuses and no speaking at all,
so how come we now neglect the call.
I just imagine the day and only I pray,
I am pleased with you, this Allah should say.
I pray that Allah put on us a loving glance ,
and say that dear you need no other chance.
I forgive you and make you enter my paradise,
even though your efforts were little and not very nice.
The mercy of Allah, will only they get,
who followed his path till the last breath.
This is the path shown by our beloved, (Prophet SAWS)
not only shown but he himself implemented.
So come on from now lets strive very hard,
if we wish to win we have to safeguard. (have piety in ourselves)
May Allah grant us seccess in this world as well as the hereafter...Aameen!!
Remember me in your prayers :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Waalaikumassalam wr wb...

Aameen for all the duas...

it's really nice and true...

May Allah help us all...