• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said,

"There is a Sadaqa to be given for every joint of the human body; and for every day on which the sun rises there is a reward of a Sadaqa (i.e. charitable gift) for the one who establishes justice among people."

{Volume 3, Book 49, Number 870: Sahih Bukhari}

Reaction score
Narrated By Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “When anyone of you stands for the prayers, Satan comes and puts him in doubts till he forgets how many Rakat he has prayed. So if this happens to anyone of you, he should perform two prostrations of Sahu while sitting.

- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 22, Hadith Number 325

Reaction score
Narrated By Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “There is a Sadqa to be given for every joint of the human body; and for every day on which the sun rises there is a reward of a Sadqa (i.e. charitable gift) for the one who establishes justice among people.”

- Sahih Bukhari, Volumn 3, Book 49, Hadith Number 871

Reaction score
Narrated By ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr (R.A): Once the Prophet (S.A.W) remained behind us in a journey. He joined us while we were performing ablution for the prayer which was over-due. We were just passing wet hands over our feet (and not washing them properly) so the Prophet addressed us in a loud voice and said twice or thrice: “Save your heels from the fire.”

- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Hadith Number 58

Reaction score
Narated By Abu Huraira : I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him?” They said, “Not a trace of dirt would be left.” The Prophet added, “That is the example of the five prayers with which Allah blots out (annuls) evil deeds.”

- Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 507, Volumn 1, Book 10.

Reaction score
Narrated ‘Aisha (R.A)

Hamza bin ‘Amr Al-Aslami asked the Prophet (S.A.W), "Should I fast while travelling?" The Prophet replied, "You may fast if you wish, and you may not fast if you wish."

- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 31, Number 164

Reaction score
Narrated Ma’qil (R.A):

Allah’s Apostle (S.A.W) said, “If any ruler having the authority to rule Muslim subjects dies while he is deceiving them, Allah will forbid Paradise for him.” asking.”

- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 89, Number 265

Reaction score
these r amazin lyrics of a few nasheed i love.
i wont put up da nasheeds coz they have a lot of music in it but da words r awesome n i luv singin them to myself n wid my friends. although m tryin hard 2 stop listenin 2 em
so ppl plz pray im guided n stop this soon. aameen n insha allah

Attachments

• Better Days Lyrics.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Last Breath.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Please Lyrics.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Responsibility Lyrics.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Stand Tall Lyrics.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
I want to share an real life event which occured with me two days back.
I was gone with my friends to a resturant to eat. We had a great time but when we were about to leave i saw a boy who had cleaned our car, we didn't even tell him to do so. He was like Sir, "I will clean your car daily, but just give me a chance to taste the food of this resturant"? I felt so sad and my friends started making fun of him. I mean its the idea in the society to make fun of the poor people. People never think that Allah is the giver and taker of all things. If he has given us wealth, that doesn't mean we can mock others who don't have it. Moreover people always complain that those guys have that big house and latest car and all, why don't we see those who don't have the car and still thank Allah for his blessings? Allah S.W.T has bestowed us with so many blessings. I still remember that child's face who was merely 7 to 8 years old. Well I didn't have enough money to help him but I have promised myself to help him taste the food of that resturant next time I visit there. It doesn't really matter that who is rich or who is poor. It matters that whom Allah is pleased with and with whom he is not. We cannot predict ANYTHING in this life, who knows we might not be alive the next day. I just shared it as i wanted people to THANK ALLAH for EVERYTHING. Even if its something u don't like. We should be happy that the thing we wanted isn't given to us because Allah knows what we don't and that thing might not be proper for us.

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Avoid the seven great destructive sins." The people enquire, "O Allah's Apostle! What are they? "He said, "To join others in worship along with Allah, to practice sorcery, to kill the life which Allah has forbidden except for a just cause, (according to Islamic law), to eat up Riba (usury), to eat up an orphan's wealth, to give back to the enemy and fleeing from the battlefield at the time of fighting, and to accuse, chaste women, who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers.

-Bukhari-

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (sallallhu alayhi wa salam) said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should not hurt his neighbor and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should serve his guest generously and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should talk what is good or keep quiet."

{Volume 8, Book 73, Number 158, Sahih Bukhari}

Reaction score
Abu Sufyan reported it on the authority of Jabir that he had heard the Apostle of Allah (Sallalllahu alaihi wa salam) (may peace be upon him) say:

When Satan hears the call to prayer, he runs away to a distance like that of Rauha. Sulaimin said: I asked him about Rauha. He replied: It is at a distance of thirty-six miles from Medina.

(Sahih Muslim, Book of Prayers (4), Number 0751)

Reaction score
Narrated 'Ali bin Abi Talib:

Fatima came to the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) asking for a servant. He said, "May I inform you of something better than that? When you go to bed, recite "Subhan Allah' thirty three times, 'Alhamdulillah' thirty three times, and 'Allahu Akbar' thirty four times. 'All added, 'I have never failed to recite it ever since." Somebody asked, "Even on the night of the battle of Siffin?" He said, "No, even on the night of the battle of Siffin."

{Volume 7, Book 64, Number 275}

Reaction score
Narrated 'Ali bin Abi Talib:

Fatima came to the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) asking for a servant. He said, "May I inform you of something better than that? When you go to bed, recite "Subhan Allah' thirty three times, 'Alhamdulillah' thirty three times, and 'Allahu Akbar' thirty four times. 'All added, 'I have never failed to recite it ever since." Somebody asked, "Even on the night of the battle of Siffin?" He said, "No, even on the night of the battle of Siffin."

{Volume 7, Book 64, Number 275}
SUBHALLAH