• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
..When will salah be useful..​
FARJ: During Death​
ZOHR: In the grave​
ASR: While answering the munkir and nakeer​
MAGHRIB: During the accounting (of deeds)​
ISHA: on the bridge of Sirat​
Its the best I could do...​

regular user

<Awesome User>
Reaction score
AsSalam-o-Alaikum. Guys, a request.. please try and provide references; especially with stuff related directly to worship or Eeman... if what you post is from Qur'an or a hadith state the reference clearly... or even a quote from a scholar.
Regards, BadRobot14 (from an insecure location :) )
---
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“.... Help you one another in Al‑Birr and At‑Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression. And fear Allaah. Verily, Allaah is Severe in punishment”
[al-Maa’idah 5:2]

regular user

<Awesome User>
Reaction score
‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever innovates something in this matter of ours [i.e., Islam] that is not part of it will have it rejected.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, Kitaab al-Sulh, 2499)

Also please read:
http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/13810
may Allah help us truly follow RasoolAllah (S.A.W). Ameen.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Just came across this post again...
Look ppl your CIE results may feel a big thing to you but they aren't compared to the real RESULT.. The person passing that is described beautifuly in the quran, the guy is like "Here, Read my book!!" jst like the way we grab the phone n tell others of a gr8 result.. on da other hand one who fails, is just wishing if only he'd be dust coz he knows Hellfire is unbearable..
I say this coz the purpose of my life is passing Allah's exam by worshipping him n not da CIE exam..

I wrkd hard 4 da CIE exams for my parents, to make em happy.. most young ppl now r jst horriblr towards their parents whn its one of the biggest sin in islam after shirk. :(

that's so true...thought wud share it here...

Reaction score
Yeah. We should give importance to exams and work hard for them, but as not much as some people do. :|

Also, please capitalize the Q when writing Quran out of respect. :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
prayer is one of the pillars of islam....u know how pillars r fetal in buildings......

So wat else u want......do u feel like praying now?

Assalamoalaikum wr wb!!

thank you soooooooooooo much for sharing this.....JazakAllah khair...

filled with new motivation... ;)

that was really nice to read.....
so sweet of u to write all that....thank u soo much....

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Wa Alaikum Assalam wr wb.
as we r talking bout the final exam n going to the final place i wud lyk to share this "sher" of ghalib:
Thikana qabar hai ibadat kuch to ker ghalib
kahawat hai kisi ke ghar khali hath jaya nhn karty..
assalamoalaikum wr wb!

niceeeeeeeeee...........