• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Narrated Al-Walid bin 'Aizar:
I heard Abi Amr 'Ash-Shaibani saying, "The owner of this house." he pointed to 'Abdullah's house, "said, 'I asked the Prophet 'Which deed is loved most by Allah?" He replied, 'To offer prayers at their early (very first) stated times.' " 'Abdullah asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" The Prophet said, "To be good and dutiful to one's parents," 'Abdullah asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" The Prophet said, To participate in Jihad for Allah's Cause." 'Abdullah added, "The Prophet narrated to me these three things, and if I had asked more, he would have told me more."

Reaction score
Jundub b. 'Abdullah al-Bajali reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Recite the Qur'an as long as your hearts agree to do so, and when you feel variance between them (between your hearts and tongues), then get up (and leave its recital for the time being)

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira and 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "If it is very hot, then pray the Zuhr prayer when it becomes (a bit) cooler, as the severity of the heat is from the raging of the Hell-fire."
cud u please explain this one? :unsure: i think i did understand its meaning but am not really sure.

R

rockincrew

prayer is one of the pillars of islam....u know how pillars r fetal in buildings......

Imagine if u remove a pillar from the building....infact the most important...then wat ..?? It gonna be weak...
Same, ur islam gona be weak....

Prayer is the practical way u can proof ur faith toward Allah (subhanaho wa taala) .......

I mean just think of it...He created u to best....He made this world for u to live in....why cant u obey the command of ur Master, Creator, Lord, God, Merciful,, the One and Only to be worshipped....Do Him some prayers and show respect..and remember He is all tym watching u,,,,

Prayer is unlike other pillars......cuz it is the pillar tht keep reminding u bout Allah ....unlike sawm (fasting) during a one month tym only (ramadan)....hajj...once in ur lyftym and tht if u hv the ability.....zakah ...per year....Shadah...varies..( best daily from tym to tym.....but many from months to months)
Salah is obligatory 5 times a day..so this ensure u remember Allah and recite verses of Allah...

Salah timing r wonderful...

Fajr- at sunrise...imagine this amazing tym u get up from sleep ....go perform wudu and thn hv a wonderful Direct contact to Allah...

U then go to ur job, skool, college..etc....come back home or during the break tym,,.and here comes zuhr

Zuhr-aftr all headache of ur work u hv been doing u go and hv some spiritual relaxation.,,remove ur stress by the 4 rakat...

Then u continue work or have a nap..then in some hours asr comes

Asr-u refresh during asr for doing ur homeworks or family gathering or watsoeva....imagine how great to hv some contact to God and refresh ur self......

Then u go to ur neighbours , party,do ur homeworks..help ur parent or anything then u hv a stop..and go remember Allah...

Majrib- usually at gathering many gossip , and back bite...who know may be ur sins get forgin during this prayer to Allah subhanah wa taala...

Then ur back home u day nearly ended up....u getting ready to bed...having dinner....and before u sleep..u pray isha..

Isha..-end of day back to Allah so tht u hv a sweet sleep...forgetting the worldly matters...remember ur God & hereafter... And then go sleep peacefully...wid the thout "i prayed all prayers today '' wat a nice feeling

See Salah prevent u forgetting Allah due to worldly stress

And u shud know a fact tht if u hd a perfect wudu and kshoo in ur prayers..ur sins going to be forgiven...so all ur sins between a prayer and another fade away and u be pure....in both ways.
Pure from sins...
Pure from dirt....5 wudu....

So wat else u want......do u feel like praying now?

R

rockincrew

there are load of hadith ad quranic verses proofing importance of praying and their punctuality

Under sum conditions i cant get them now..

I wud like xpfmember and all who provide to do so...

Thnx in advance

Do correct me if i am wrong in anything

Reaction score
Prophet Muhammad (Sal Allaahu Alayhi wa sallam) said:
"Five prayers which Allaah has made obligatory. Whoever does wudoo' properly for them, prays them on time, does rukoo' properly and has perfect khushoo', it is a promise from Allaah that he will be forgiven, but whoever does not do this, has no such promise – if Allaah wishes, He will forgive him, and if He wishes, He will punish him." (Abu Dawood, Saheeh al-Jaami').

Those of us who are lazy and do not pray until the time is up for no valid reason...those of us who just want to 'get it over with', should remember what our deeds will say to us when we are in our grave: "for the believer's deeds will say to him in his grave: "By Allaah, I only saw you quick to obey Allaah and slow to disobey Him." But in the case of the munaafiq (hypocrite) and faasiq (evildoer), his deeds will say: "By Allaah, I only saw you slow to obey Allaah and quick to disobey Him." ( Ahmad; saheeh by al-Albaani)

so friends! why not we start praying on time with full khushoo? not tomorrow...start it from today! lets come together and pray "Oh Allah guide us all to the straight path and help us perform our prayers in a proper way, in a way which you like..." Aameen!

R

rockincrew

Prophet Muhammad (Sal Allaahu Alayhi wa sallam) said:
"Five prayers which Allaah has made obligatory. Whoever does wudoo' properly for them, prays them on time, does rukoo' properly and has perfect khushoo', it is a promise from Allaah that he will be forgiven, but whoever does not do this, has no such promise – if Allaah wishes, He will forgive him, and if He wishes, He will punish him." (Abu Dawood, Saheeh al-Jaami').

Those of us who are lazy and do not pray until the time is up for no valid reason...those of us who just want to 'get it over with', should remember what our deeds will say to us when we are in our grave: "for the believer's deeds will say to him in his grave: "By Allaah, I only saw you quick to obey Allaah and slow to disobey Him." But in the case of the munaafiq (hypocrite) and faasiq (evildoer), his deeds will say: "By Allaah, I only saw you slow to obey Allaah and quick to disobey Him." ( Ahmad; saheeh by al-Albaani)

so friends! why not we start praying on time with full khushoo? not tomorrow...start it from today! lets come together and pray "Oh Allah guide us all to the straight path and help us perform our prayers in a proper way, in a way which you like..." Aameen!

Ameenn

Reaction score
Ibn Abbas reported that Sa'd b. Ubida asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) for a decision about a vow taken by his mother who had died before fulfilling it. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Fulfil it on her behalf.

Reaction score
Story of Strong Faith: Young Boy with strong belief
dot.gif

Story of Strong Faith: Young Boy with strong belief

Shaykh Fath al-Mowsily relates, once I saw a young boy walking through the jungle. It appeared as if he was uttering some words. I greeted him with Salaam and he replied accordingly. I inquired, "Where are you going?" Young boy retorted, "To the house of Allah, Kaaba in Makkah." I further asked, "What are you reciting?" "Noble Qur'an" he replied. I remarked, "You are at a tender age, it is not an obligation that you are required to fulfill."

Young boy said, "I have witnessed death approach people younger than me and therefore would like to prepare if death was to knock on my door." I astoundingly commented, "Your steps are small and your destination far." He responded, "My duty is to take the step and it remains the responsibility of Allah (SWT) to take me to my destination." I continued to ask, "Where is your provision and conveyance (means of transport)." He replied, "My Yaqeen (certainty) is my provision and my feet's are my conveyance." I explained, "I am asking you regarding bread and water."

Young boy replied! "Oh Shaykh if someone invited you to his house, would it be appropriate to take your own food?" I exclaimed, "No!" "Similarly, My Lord has invited His servant to His house, it is only the weakness of your Yaqeen (certainty) that makes us carry provisions. Despite this, do you think Allah (SWT) will let me go to waste?" "Never" I replied. Young boy then left. Sometime later I saw him in Makkah. Young boy approached me and inquired, "Oh Shaykh are you still of weak belief?"

Source: Stories of the Pious by Shaikh Ahmad Ali (SWT) to take me to my destination." I continued to ask, "Where is your provision and conveyance (means of transport)." He replied, "My Yaqeen (certainty) is my provision and my feet's are my conveyance." I explained, "I am asking you regarding bread and water."
Young boy replied! "Oh Shaykh if someone invited you to his house, would it be appropriate to take your own food?" I exclaimed, "No!" "Similarly, My Lord has invited His servant to His house, it is only the weakness of your Yaqeen (certainty) that makes us carry provisions. Despite this, do you think Allah (SWT) will let me go to waste?" "Never" I replied. Young boy then left. Sometime later I saw him in Makkah. Young boy approached me and inquired, "Oh Shaykh are you still of weak belief?"
Source: Stories of the Pious by Shaikh Ahmad Ali

Reaction score
http://quranexplorer.com/quran/
Website for recitation of HOLY QURAN with the following features
  • Arabic audio recitation from 6 famous Qaris
  • Arabic text with translations in 7 languages
  • Audio Translations in English and Urdu
  • Sura, Verse, Juz, & Qari selection options
  • Easy Navigation and Streaming Audio
  • Easy to read font with adjustable sizes
  • Custom font developed for IndoPak script
  • Automatically Bookmarks your progress