• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
"I looked at all friends, and did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought about all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contenment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustanance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience." Hazrat Umar (R.A)

Reaction score
DIARY OF A BABY
15th June:
I got attached with an ovary.

17th June:
I am a tissue now.

30th June:
Mom said to dad “You are going to be a father.”
MOM AND DAD ARE VERY HAPPY!

15h September:
I can feel my heartbeat.

14th October:
I have little hands, legs, head and a stomach.

13th November:
Today I was in an Ultra Scan. WOW! I am a girl.

14th November:
I was DEAD. My parents killed me because I was a girl!

People love to have a Mother, Wife and off course a girlfriend too.
Then why not a daughter?
* Think about it, spread the awareness among those who are less educated. A person is a person, no matter what. .!
*FROM HUMAN BEING,TO BEING HUMAN*

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Jesus, seeing a man stealing, asked him, 'Did you steal?, He said, 'No, by Allah, except Whom there is None who has the right to be worshipped' Jesus said, 'I believe in Allah and suspect my eyes."
-Bukhari-

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!" The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet became angry, till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, for when the trumpet will be blown, everyone on the earth and in the heavens will become unconscious except those whom Allah will exempt. The trumpet will be blown for the second time and I will be the first to be resurrected to see Moses holding Allah's Throne. I will not know whether the unconsciousness which Moses received on the Day of Tur has been sufficient for him, or has he got up before me. And I do not say that there is anybody who is better than Yunus bin Matta."

-Bukhari-

Reaction score
Have you seen him who denies the Recompense? . That is he who repulses the orphan (harshly), And urges not on the feeding of AlMiskîn (the poor), So woe unto those performers of Salât (prayers) (hypocrites) Those who delay their Salât (prayer from their stated fixed times), Those who do good deeds only to be seen (of men), And prevent Al-Mâ'ûn (small kindnesses like salt, sugar, water). Surah Mâ'ûn (1-7)

Reaction score
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 56:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
While the Prophet was saying something in a gathering, a Bedouin came and asked him, "When would the Hour (Doomsday) take place?" Allah's Apostle continued his talk, so some people said that Allah's Apostle had heard the question, but did not like what that Bedouin had asked. Some of them said that Alllah's Apostle had not heard it. When the Prophet finished his speech, he said, "Where is the questioner, who enquired about the Hour (Doomsday)?" The Bedouin said, "I am here, O Allah's Apostle ." Then the Prophet said, "When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday)." The Bedouin said, "How will that be lost?" The Prophet said, "When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday.)"​

Reaction score
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (PBUH), who said:
A prayer performed by someone who has not recited the Essence of the Quran (1) during it is deficient (and he repeated the word three times), incomplete. Someone said to Abu Hurayrah: [Even though] we are behind the imam? (2) He said: Recite it to yourself, for I have heard the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be up on him) say: Allah (mighty and sublime be He), had said: I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says: Al-hamdu lillahi rabbi l-alamin (3), Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: My servant has praised Me. And when he says: Ar-rahmani r-rahim (4), Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: My servant has extolled Me, and when he says: Maliki yawmi d-din (5), Allah says: My servant has glorified Me - and on one occasion He said: My servant has submitted to My power. And when he says: Iyyaka na budu wa iyyaka nasta in (6), He says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. And when he says: Ihdina s-sirata l- mustaqim, siratal ladhina an amta alayhim ghayril-maghdubi alayhim wa la d-dallin (7), He says: This is for My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for.
(1) Surat al-Fatihah, the first surah (chapter) of the Qur'an.
(2) i.e. standing behind the imam (leader) listening to him reciting al-Fatihah.
(3) "Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds."
(4) "The Merciful, the Compassionate".
(5) "Master of the Day of Judgement".
(6) "It is You we worship and it is You we ask for help".
(7) "Guide us to the straight path, the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favors, not of those against whom You are angry, nor of those who are astray".
It was related by Muslim (also by Malik, at-Tirmidhi, Abu-Dawud, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

Reaction score
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
When Allah created Paradise and Hell-fire, He sent Gabriel to Paradise, saying: Look at it and at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet (pbuh) said: So he came to it and looked at it and at what Allah had prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet (pbuh) said: So he returned to Him and said: By your glory, no one hears of it without entering it. So He ordered that it be encompassed by forms of hardship, and He said: Return to it and look at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet (pbuh) said: So he returned to it and found that it was encompassed by forms of hardship (1). Then he returned to Him and said: By Your glory, I fear that no one will enter it. He said: Go to Hell-fire and look at it and what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants, and he fount that it was in layers, one above the other. Then he returned to Him and said: By Your glory, no one who hears of it will enter it. So He ordered that it be encompassed by lusts. Then He said: Return to it. And he returned to it and said: By Your glory, I am frightened that no one will escape from entering it.
(1) The Arabic word used here is "makarih", the literal meaning of which is "things that are disliked". In this context it refers to forms of religious discipline that man usually finds onerous.
It was related by Tirmidhi, who said that it was a good and sound Hadith (also by Abu Dawud and an-Nasa'i).

Reaction score
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
A man asked the Prophet : "What (kinds of clothes) should a Muhrim (a Muslim intending to perform 'Umra or Hajj) wear? He replied, "He should not wear a shirt, a turban, trousers, a head cloak or garment scented with saffron or Wars (kinds of perfumes). And if he has n slippers, then he can use Khuffs (leather socks) but the socks should be cut short so as to make the ankles bare." (Hadith No. 615, Vol. 2).

Reaction score
"So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allah's worship (i.e. stand up for prayer).
And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations."
these are the last two verses of Surah Ash Sharh.
in these verses we have been clearly told to direct our longings to HIM, thn y do we keep on begging humans for things that we want?
no matter how small the thing if we ask Him we will surely get it, unless it is harmful for us of course. but instead of believing in Him we like to ask people for helping us. i know our Lord helps us through people but if we trust Him im sure He won't make us beg others for things!! although all of us know that we should ask Allah for everything bt i thought a little reminder is always useful in implementing it :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
"So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allah's worship (i.e. stand up for prayer).
And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations."
in these verses we have been clearly told to direct our longings to HIM, thn y do we keep on begging humans for things that we want?
no matter how small the thing if we ask Him we will surely get it, unless it is harmful for us of course. but instead of believing in Him we like to ask people for helping us. i know our Lord helps us through people but if we trust Him im sure He won't make us beg others for things!! although all of us know that we should ask Allah for everything bt i thought a little reminder is always useful in implementing it :)
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

yup true...jazakAllah khairen for the reminder.....
another aspect of .... 'makin life happier n easier'!

love n trust Allah alone! <3

Reaction score
Aoa, jazakAllah khairen. I needed that. (y):)

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb!

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said, "When the Imam says: 'Ghair-il-Maghdubi 'Alaihim Walad-Dallin (i.e. not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray (1.7)), then you must say, 'Ameen', for if one's utterance of 'Ameen' coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven."

Sahih Bukhari, Book 60, Number 2