• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb :)

Abu Umamah Sudaiy bin `Ajlan Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said: “Nothing is dearer to Allah than two drops and two marks: A drop of tears shed out of consciousness of Allah, and a drop of blood shed in Allah’s way. Regarding the two marks, they are: Marks left in the Cause of Allah and a mark left in observing one of the obligatory acts of worship of Allah, the Exalted.” [At-Tirmidhi].

Reaction score
Once a blind man came into the house of Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam). The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) told Ummul Mumineen Aisha (radi Allahu anha) to go behind a curtain. She replied, “O Prophet of Allah, he is blind. How can he see us?” The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) replied: “He may be blind, but you are not blind.” [Ahmad]

Reaction score
'You are the servant, He is the Master. Prayers come from you, answers come from Him. Abstinence comes from you, protection comes from Him. Repentance comes from you, acceptance comes from Him. Go towards him walking, He will come to you running.'

Reaction score
The Prophet (peace be upon him) was asked about the 'Grave Sins', and He (peace be upon him) replied,

"They are:

(1 ) To join others in worship with Allah,

(2) To be undutiful to one's parents,

(3) To kill a person ( which Allah has forbidden to kill)

(4) And to give a false witness."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 3.821, Narrated by Anas (r.a.)

Reaction score
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

Reaction score
There will be peoples of my Community who will hold fornication, silk, wine, and musical instruments to be lawful ...."

All of this is explicit and compelling textual evidence that musical instruments of all types are unlawful (Kaff al-ra'a' 'an muharramat al-lahw wa al-sama' (y49), 2.269-70).

r40.2 (Nawawi:) It is unlawful to use musical instruments—such as those which drinkers are known for, like the mandolin, lute, cymbals, and flute—or to listen to them. It is permissible to play the tambourine at weddings, circumcisions, and other times, even if it has bells on its sides. Beating the kuba, a long drum with a narrow middle, is unlawful (Mughni al-muhtaj ila ma'rifa ma'ani alfaz al-Minhaj (y73), 4.429-30).

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!

I attended a debating competition earlier, and one of their topics was about the religious sermons; whether they should be allowed or not. This lead to the Shia and Sunni feud. I'm still confused as to what differences are there when you're a Muslim? If we don't end our own differences, then I think others will always keep a strong hold on us. I've seen people refusing to actually sit with people of other sects. I mean, what difference is there betwen a Shia and a Sunni? They're Muslims and they should act like Muslims! They shouldn't fight over these small differences.

And just like religious sects, our society is divided between these different "classses". These "classes" are made because of the wealth differences. People of the upper class always, always, have more rights in our society! Why does this difference occur? What difference is there between a person who live in a small broken down house and a person who lives in a large glamorous mansion?? Both of them will live their lives and die! Both of them will stand before Allah. There, wealth wont make a tiny difference! Yet still, the difference occurs! The same question arises again : WHY?

Reaction score
2.67. And (remember) when Mûsa (Moses) said to his people: "Verily, Allâh commands you that you slaughter a cow." They said, "Do you make fun of us?" He said, "I take Allâh's Refuge from being among Al-Jâhilûn (the ignorants or the foolish)."

Reaction score
172.1. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "It has been revealed to me that a group of jinns listened . They said: 'Verily! We have heard a wonderful Recital!

65.7. Let the rich man spend according to his means, and the man whose resources are restricted, let him spend according to what Allâh has given him. Allâh puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. Allâh will grant after hardship, ease.

Reaction score
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ارْكَعُوا وَاسْجُدُوا وَاعْبُدُوا رَبَّكُمْ وَافْعَلُوا الْخَيْرَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٧٧
22.77. you who believe! Bow down, and prostrate yourselves, and worship your Lord and do good that you may be successful.

وَجَاهِدُوا فِي اللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِ هُوَ اجْتَبَاكُمْ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ مِّلَّةَ أَبِيكُمْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ هُوَ سَمَّاكُمُ الْمُسْلِمينَ مِن قَبْلُ وَفِي هَذَا لِيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ شَهِيدًا عَلَيْكُمْ وَتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاء عَلَى النَّاسِ فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِاللَّهِ هُوَ مَوْلَاكُمْ فَنِعْمَ الْمَوْلَى وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ ﴿٧٨﴾

22.78. And strive hard in Allâh's Cause as you ought to strive

(with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior).

He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islâmic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islâm),

and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship,

it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islâmic Monotheism).

It is He (Allâh) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'ân),

that the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind!

So perform As*Salât (Iqamat-as-Salât), give Zakât

and hold fast to Allâh

[i.e. have confidence in Allâh, and depend upon Him in all your affairs]

He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.),

what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.)

and what an Excellent Helper!