• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
tumblr_layfnbSL5i1qdxa23o1_500.jpg

ktc

Reaction score
somewhere in an article!!
y?
Just curious :D

Regardless. About that quote - even though ‘honesty is the best policy’ - in a nutshell, people *are* sensitive.

It’s difficult for most people to accept honest criticism *open heartedly*. And that’s why the ‘critiques’ end up lying most of the time. :/

For *instance*, my mom spends five hours in the kitchen baking a cake - she puts all her effort into it, then asks me to taste it and give her my ‘honest, up-front, forth-right’ opinion.

Let’s say, I taste the cake and it turns out to be burnt from the outside, raw from the inside and the icing is far too sweet – what do you expect me to say?

‘Mom, your cake is uncooked, bitter and over sweetened – but I still love you’?

So, instead I say: ‘it’s great!’ - Then make up an excuse like, “But I’m not in the appetite to eat anything sweet at the moment”, and run out of the kitchen before she says anything else.

[Don’t worry; mom’s a lovely cook, Alhamdulillah! – donno how I’d survive without that :D]

Reaction score
Narrated ‘Abdullah (R.A)

The best talk (speech) is Allah’s Book ‘Quran), and the best way is the way of Muhammad (S.A.W), and the worst matters are the heresies (those new things which are introduced into the religion); and whatever you have been promised will surely come to pass, and you cannot escape (it).

- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 382

Reaction score
Reflection

Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Umar (R.A):

Allah’s Apostle (S.A.W) said, “A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfil his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection.”

- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622

Reaction score
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Umar (R.A):

Allah’s Apostle (S.A.W) said, “A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfil his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection.”

- Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622

Reaction score
Lifestyle of Beloved Prophet(S.A.W)
Talked>Softly
Ate>Sensibly
Breath>Deeply
Slept>Sufficiently
Dressed>Properly
Worked>Patiently
Thought>Truthfully
Believed>Correctly
Behaved>Decently
Learned>Practically
Earned>Honestly
Spent>Intelligently
lets try to follow at-least 2 of these and increase following them day by day.
May ALLAH give us guidance and shower His countless blessing on us.
Aameen:)

Reaction score
A German Muslim answered wen he was asked about terrorism and Islam,
he said:who started 1st world war??Muslims???
who started 2nd world war??Muslims???
who killed 20 million ppl Australia ??Muslims???
Who threw nuclear bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki??Muslims???
Who killed 100 million Indians in North America??Muslims???
who killed 50 million Indians in South America???Muslims???
Who made 180 million African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown in Atlantic ocean??Muslims???
NO THEY WERE NOT MUSLIMS!!!SO Y R MUSLIMS CALLED TERRORISTS????Y???

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I was reading on basic economics as an assignment and found this:
"Scarcity is why you can’t have everything, even if you’re the richest person in the world. Even if money’s not scarce, time and/or physical resources will be. At some level, you’re going to make choices about what you spend all that lovely lolly on. An economist is keen to point out that you just can’t have it all!"

So, we must make our goal Jannah! No scarcity there. :p

Reaction score
I was reading on basic economics as an assignment and found this:
"Scarcity is why you can’t have everything, even if you’re the richest person in the world. Even if money’s not scarce, time and/or physical resources will be. At some level, you’re going to make choices about what you spend all that lovely lolly on. An economist is keen to point out that you just can’t have it all!"

So, we must make our goal Jannah! No scarcity there. :p
So true. There are things which money can't buy! But in Jannat there will be EVERYTHING! :)
May Allah grants us all jannat. :) Ameen :)