• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
“O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent – then it is those who are the wrongdoers,” (Qur’an 49:11).

Reaction score
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“Whoever prays fajr is under the protection of Allaah. Do not put yourselves in a situation where Allaah has to call you to account for your negligence.”

Reaction score
Say (O Muhammad
صلى الله عليه وسلم):
"Shall We tell you the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds? (103)
Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life while they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds. (104)

Reaction score
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

Allah's Apostle said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Apostle! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet said, "'The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."

Reaction score
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Do (good) deeds according to your capacity…God does not grow tired of giving rewards unless you tire of doing good…The (good) deeds most loved by God are those that are done regularly, even if they are small.”

Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 2, Number 24

Reaction score
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Do you know who will go first on the Day of Resurrection to the shade of God…Those who when given what is right accept it, when asked for something give freely and who judge in favor of others as they do for themselves.”——— Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1042.

Reaction score
Abu Ayyub (Radhiallahu anhu) reported:

A man said to the Prophet (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam): "Direct me to a deed which may admit me to Jannah.''

Upon this he (the Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam)) said: "Worship Allah and never associate anything with Him in worship, establish Salat, pay Zakat, and strengthen the ties of kinship.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Reaction score
'Abdullah b. Mas'ud (RadhiAllahu 'anhu) reported:

I said: Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam), which of the deeds (takes one) nearer to paradise?

He (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam) replied: Prayer at its proper time,

I said: What next, Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam)?

He (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam) replied: Kindness to the parents.

I said: What next?

He (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam) replied: Jihad in the cause of Allah.

[Sahih Muslim - Book 001, Hadith 0152]

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radhiallahu anhu) :

Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, "Allah has some angels who look for those who celebrate the Praises of Allah on the roads and paths. And when they find some people celebrating the Praises of Allah, they call each other, saying, "Come to the object of your pursuit."

He (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) added, "Then the angels encircle them with their wings up to the sky of the world."

He (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) added, "(after those people celebrated the Praises of Allah, and the angels go back), their Lord, asks them (those angels) ----though He knows better than them---- 'What do My slaves say?' The angels reply, 'They say: Subhan Allah, Allahu Akbar, and Alham-du-lillah, Allah then says 'Did they see Me?' The angels reply, 'No! By Allah, they didn't see You.'

Allah says, how it would have been if they saw Me?' The angels reply, 'If they saw You, they would worship You more devoutly and celebrate Your Glory more deeply, and declare Your freedom from any resemblance to anything more often.'

Allah says (to the angels), 'What do they ask Me for?' The angels reply, 'They ask You for Paradise.' Allah says (to the angels), 'Did they see it?' The angels say, 'No! By Allah, O Lord! They did not see it.' Allah says, How it would have been if they saw it?' The angels say, 'If they saw it, they would have greater covetousness for it and would seek it with greater zeal and would have greater desire for it.'

Allah says, 'From what do they seek refuge?' The angels reply, 'They seek refuge from the (Hell) Fire.' Allah says, 'Did they see it?' The angels say, 'No By Allah, O Lord! They did not see it.' Allah says, How it would have been if they saw it?' The angels say, 'If they saw it they would flee from it with the extreme fleeing and would have extreme fear from it.'

Then Allah says, 'I make you witnesses that I have forgiven them.'

Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) added, "One of the angels would say, 'There was so-and-so amongst them, and he was not one of them, but he had just come for some need.' Allah would say, 'These are those people whose companions will not be reduced to misery.' "

[ Sahih Bukhari - Volume 8, Book 75, Hadith 417

Reaction score
Abu Hurairah (RadhiAllahu 'anhu) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam) said:

"The uttering of the words: "Subhan-Allah (Allah is free from imperfection), Al-hamdu lillah (all praise is due to Allah), La ilaha illallah (there is no true god except Allah) and Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest)' is dearer to me than anything over which the sun rises.''

[Muslim]

Reaction score
Hazrat-Usman-Ghani-Razi-Allah-Anh-%255Bislamic-stuff-corner.blogspot.com%255D.jpg