• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
he-is-allah-e28093-the-creator-the.jpg

Reaction score
just want share Hanya's status:

Love the Poor The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:"O God, grant me life as a poor man, cause me to die as a poor man and resurrect me
in the company of the poor.."
His wife asked him why he
said that, and he replied:
"Because (the poor) will enter
Paradise (before) the rich. Do
not turn away a poor
man... even if all you can give
is half a date. If you love the
poor and bring them near
you.God will bring you near
Him on the Day of
Ressurrection."
Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1376.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
"And of mankind are some who take (for worship) others besides Allah as rivals (to Allah). They love them as they love Allah but those who believe love Allah more (than anything else.)." (2: 165)

The aayah before it is amazing because it makes you reflect... after reflection and using the aqal (intellect) you come to this conclusion.. the the one deserving the strongest of my Love is Allah (S.W.T), He is the source of everything else I love...

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and earth, and the alternation of the night and the day, and the [great] ships which sail through the sea with that which benefits people, and what Allah has sent down from the heavens of rain, giving life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and dispersing therein every [kind of] moving creature, and [His] directing of the winds and the clouds controlled between the heaven and the earth are signs for a people who use reason.

And [yet], among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals [to Him]. They love them as they [should] love Allah . But those who believe are stronger in love for Allah . And if only they who have wronged would consider [that] when they see the punishment, [they will be certain] that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment.

[And they should consider that] when those who have been followed disassociate themselves from those who followed [them], and they [all] see the punishment, and cut off from them are the ties [of relationship],

2:164-166

Hope this helps everyone understand these aayahs, beiznillah:

Reaction score
ALLAH Says :

"Try to Walk on My Way,
I'll Make all the Ways Easy for you.

Try to Spend your Wealth in My Way,
I 'll Open Oceans of Treasure for you.

Try to Leave your Wills for Me,
I 'll Make your Desired Destiny for you.

Try to Bear Pain on My Way,
I 'll Open the Doors of My Care for you.

Try to Believe in Me,
I 'll Make Sincere Friends for you.

Try to Be Mine,
I 'll Make Everyone for you.

ALLAH IS MY ONLY HOPE... ♥ !!

Reaction score
"If the heart is alive and there is even a bit of Eemaan (faith) in it, then Shaytaan attacks it. His attack is devoid of leniency and sluggishness. He throws in the heart such evil thoughts which are detrimental to Deen. It is most destructive if the servant accepts these evil thoughts until Shaytaan induces him to create doubts in his Lord, Deen and beliefs. If he finds in the heart any weakness and frustration, Shaytaan overwhelms that heart until he takes it out of the confines of Deen. However, if he finds in the heart strength and steadfastness, he devises a contemptible scheme to mislead the servant. "

Reaction score
All humans are dead except those who have knowledge;
and all those who have knowledge are asleep,
except those who do good deeds;
and those who do good deeds are decieved ,
except those who are sincere;
and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.
ash-Shafi`ee