• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
images

The propaganda of the enemies of islam is quite succesfull. When i look around today, i find very few people care aboout the hereafter and DAJJAL, from whose safety Muhammad (S.A.W) used to pray after every salah. Even the CIE O level Islamiat does not have any space for such a crucial topic and whose knowledge must be with everyone.
May Allah protect us all.
AMEEN

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Alhamdulillah my stance on this was ok...
I've seen the msg about not talking during the azan flying around far too often; finally found a refutation:

Assalamoalaikum wr wb!!

JazakALlah Khairen for sharing...
I didnt know that, and I thought all this time, that what it said was correct. :/ Infact, around 3-4 years I even forwarded this mail to my friends too. :( May Allah forgive me for that...Aameen.
I'm gonna forward this message now.
Thanks a lot. You know, I used to be a bit uncomfortable, when I was in some Islamic class/lecture and they didnt stop for the Azaan to be over. And then I asked them too to which they said, that it was ok in this case.

I need a further clarification, please. During the Azaan, we if involved in any worldly talk , shall we stop and listen to the Azaan? right?
and then go get ready for Salah..is that right? :s

Once again JazakAllah Khairen..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!!

JazakALlah Khairen for sharing...
I didnt know that, and I thought all this time, that what it said was correct. :/ Infact, around 3-4 years I even forwarded this mail to my friends too. :( May Allah forgive me for that...Aameen.
I'm gonna forward this message now.
Thanks a lot. You know, I used to be a bit uncomfortable, when I was in some Islamic class/lecture and they didnt stop for the Azaan to be over. And then I asked them too to which they said, that it was ok in this case.

I need a further clarification, please. During the Azaan, we if involved in any worldly talk , shall we stop and listen to the Azaan? right?
and then go get ready for Salah..is that right? :s

Once again JazakAllah Khairen..
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb.
wa iyya kum, Don't worry Allah is the one who covers up mistakes.. :)
always be careful never to forward anything regarding these kind of issues if there is no refrence... Haram things are only derived from Quran and sunnah, so if someone says something is haram they should give some evidence from Quran or Sunnah. If a mail says propet (S.A.W) said this and it has no refrence and you can't find a refrence for it; its better to delete it from ur memory.. or Ask a scholar if possible before forwarding.
here's the full lecture; I havent seen it yet:

may Allah forgive our mistakes.

P.S. I dont know the answer to ur question..

Reaction score
Things aren't always as they seem. Umm-e-Musa was told to throw her son in the river,
Hazrat Yusuf was left to die in a well. Hazrat Mariam delivered a child alone, Hazrat Younis was swallowed by a whale.
Hazrat Ibrahim was thrown in the fire..Yet look at how it turned out for them in the end.
So don't worry, just do good anyway and remember, Allah always has a plan for us.

Reaction score
It's FRIDAY !

So,
[F]orget your worries...
[R]ead Durood abundantly...
ncrease and refresh your faith...
[D]eath is unexpected, be prepared...
[A]lways thank Allah for each and everything...
[Y]a Allah, Ya Rahman, Ya Raheem, bless us abundantly and please forgive us all always... Ameen...

Reaction score
Qur'an Translation, Authentic Hadith & Islamic Quotes
‎[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 13, Number 31]

Narrated Abu Huraira (R.A):

heard Allah's Apostles (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) saying, "If the prayer is started do not run for it but just walk for it calmly and pray whatever you get, and complete whatever is missed. "

Reaction score
If someone does bad to you, be patient.
If someone harms you, be forgiving.
If someone deals harshly, be gentle.
If someone withholds from you, be generous.
If someone wrongs you, be just.
If someone argues with you, be silent.
If someone dejects you, be optimistic.
If someone accuses you, be honest.
If someone proves you wrong, be humble.
If someone makes a mistake, be merciful.

Reaction score
Mother said this to her children

If Jannah was a flower, I would pick it for you all.
If Jannah was a bird, I would catch it for you all.
If Jannah was a house, I would build it for you all.
But since Jannah is a place no eye has ever seen, I make Dua to Allah to reserve it for you all.

This is the real Dua of a mother to her children.... Every child is same in her eyes..

420408_267924286621171_107619472651654_599780_736198005_n.jpg

Reaction score

Lifestyle of Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam)

• Talk softly,
  • Walk humbly,
  • Eat sensibly,
  • Breathe deeply,
  • Sleep sufficiently,
  • Dress properly,
  • Act fearlessly,
  • Work patiently,
  • Think truthfully,
  • Believe correctly,
  • Behave decently,
  • Learn practically,