• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Man, I feel so ignorant s̶o̶m̶e̶ most of the time about this Deen. That is why constantly reading and studying is so important to keep you humble, to remind you of just exactly how much you don't know.

Just imagine. One of the Tabi'īn, Abu Wa'il, said, "'Abdullah b. Mas'ud (r) said, "If the knowledge of 'Umar (b. al-Khattab (r)) was put on one side of the scale, and the knowledge of everyone else in the world on the other, 'Umar's would be greater."

So Wakī' then narrated that A'mash - another leading Tabi'ī Imam - when he heard this narration, he thought it was an exaggeration and so he took it to another of the leading scholars and Tabi'īn of his generation - Ibrahim al-Nakha'ī - and said to him, "What do you think about this narration?"

Al-Nakha'ī replied, "What's exactly the problem here? I swear by Allah, 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud said something even bigger and better than that! He said, "The day 'Umar passed away, nine-tenths of knowledge itself passed away with him."

And it's only this *one-tenth* portion that is left behind to us today that I'm still so ignorant about - what about the rest of it! - Sh. Abu Esa

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
"Passing judgment on the people is the right of Allah only. Know that Shaitan will always come to you and tell you to pass judgments on others. This is one of the ways through which he tries to tell you that you are better than others. By doing this he makes you lazy in your worship and servitude of Allah (swt). You pass judgments on others and you see yourself as better than others, then you allow yourself to become lazy in your servitude of your Master. Leave the judgment of people to Him (swt). Allah (swt) can forgive whomsoever He pleases and He can punish whomsoever He pleases. Allah (swt) can do whatsoever He (swt) wants to. No other being has this ability except Allah (swt). No other being has this right except Allah (swt). Whatever He (swt) wills is what will be."

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Sh Abu Esa's take on American elections...
Okay, all Yank jokes aside:

#Brexit, #Trump and the rise of the Far-Right in Europe etc. have proved conclusively that modern-day "Democracy" as a system cannot be trusted in the hands of flawed human beings. Hitler was elected. Mussolini was elected. Trump...yes, gulp now and say it slowly...has just been elected. Incredible. An openly racist, xenophobic, fraudster, rapist criminal has been elected as the leader of the "greatest democracy in the world". Not going to lie though, personally I'd rather have an open criminal like Trump who might affect things internationally that Obama failed on, as opposed to a Munafiq hiding their every move and playing all parties against each other. Yes that's how far my standards have fallen, so much so that we'll take any positive we can get. But hey.

Listen: we've seen time and again that humans are too stupid to decide things for themselves. Frankly, this isn't even about Trump. This is about Divine Law vs. the rest. There's no contest. Our belief in God only having the right to determine the law as opposed to "democracy", dictatorship, kingdoms etc. is clearly better, and at the very least, certainly not any worse judging by the fear and danger non-white people the world over suffer from. Muslims should take a reminder from all this to be proud of their divine tradition. Seriously.

Muslims are constantly being lambasted *every* DAY to "modernise" and swear allegiance to "Western values" and "liberal principles". We're told that WE are sexist, violent, sectarian, extreme yadda yadda.

Who tells us that? "European values" that promote violence and abuse of minorities as a solution to economic stagnation. "British values" that put a xenophobic woman in charge *only* because all the other candidates stabbed each other in the back to political death. "American values" that have told us it's perfectly okay to sexually abuse women, insult the disabled, promote violence, defraud official systems like tax and benefits, bully people, and succeed in life through xenophobia, racism and blaming the weak.

Well you know what? Keep your pathetic values to yourself. And Muslims, the next time folks tell you to sign up to "modern Western values of democracy" and all that crap, tell 'em: go to hell. Or America. Same thing innit.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
“We’re nothing like them!” we say when we speak of the Prophet, sallallaahu’alayhi wa sallam, his Companions, and other righteous believers praised in Qur’an and hadith. But why are we so eager to separate ourselves from them, when Allah Himself points to them as our example? And when Allah commands us in every obligatory Salaah to pray to be on the Straight Path that they adhered to in their lives?
What then do you think is the purpose of their example, and of this prayer?
Do we really imagine that our brothers and sisters who preceded us couldn’t possibly relate to the challenges we face today? Do we really imagine that we can find absolutely nothing in their lives to help us understand our own?
Yet we, like they did before us, face the believers’ timeless struggle of holding on to the truth while nearly everything around us—from our nafs to the oppressive society in which we live—seeks to pull us away from Allah’s Straight Path.
Or do we rush to separate ourselves from their faithful existence because, deep down, we know our dilemmas are no different? Yet the claim of separation allows us to ignore (or deny) our religious obligations, claiming we live in “modern times”? When in fact, *every* era of people lived in modern times, as there is no other possibility for those who are alive during a period in time.
I wonder then what we think we are supposed to learn—other than history—from reading about the youth of the cave, about the plight of those persecuted by Pharaoh, about the hijrah from Makkah to Abyssinia and then Madinah?
And about every generation calling its people to Allah.
What do you think, dear soul? Are these merely “tales of the ancients”?
Or is possible that, within these stories, there are solutions that our Lord wants us to implement today?’
—from the journal of Umm Zakiyyah

Reaction score
An old man had 8 hair on his head...He went to the barber shop, the barber upon seeing his almost bald head, got angry and asked"should i cut them or count them!!"
the old man smiled and said:"Colour them!"
LIFE is to enjoy with whatever u have with you, and stop complaining about what u dont have.
Be patient,be thankful,and keep Smiling:)

Reaction score
Life is not all about gaining followers or getting as many likes one can, and to spend his life collecting money or gaining fame ,
there has to be a greater meaning and purpose of it. if a person wants to enjoy he can because he is at no loss or gain but the problem is he wont be enjoying these materialistic pleasures for long. So he should look forward to doing something of which the outcome will be more fruitful.
whatever efforts he his making either it be to help others or to earn a good living , all of them will be in vain unless he is not dutiful to the one who created him, that is Allah( the one deserves to be worshiped)
Therefore it is said that ‘ live a life to impress your Lord and not His creation’ and that "Do not give your heart to this world, for it's example is of an unfaithful bride who has never loved you, even for a night’
Moreover, there should be a good reason and a proper aim behind anything that you’re going to do. so as to prevent you from wasting time and that it can be of some advantage at the end. Time will end and when it does most of us will then regret.
Thought blocker ,

Last edited:
Reaction score
Life is not all about gaining followers or getting as many likes one can, and to spend his life collecting money or gaining fame ,
there has to be a greater meaning and purpose of it. if a person wants to enjoy he can because he is at no loss or gain but the problem is he wont be enjoying these materialistic pleasures for long. So he should look forward to doing something of which the outcome will be more fruitful.
whatever efforts he his making either it be to help others or to earn a good living , all of them will be in vain unless he is not dutiful to the one who created him, that is Allah( the one deserves to be worshiped)
Therefore it is said that ‘ live a life to impress your Lord and not His creation’ and that "Do not give your heart to this world, for it's example is of an unfaithful bride who has never loved you, even for a night’
Moreover, there should be a good reason and a proper aim behind anything that you’re going to do. so as to prevent you from wasting time and that it can be of some advantage at the end. Time will end and when it does most of us will then regret.
Thought blocker , ♣♠ Magnanimous ♣♠
Oh! Thanks for the tag. So bore to read this, sorry. xD
you can summarize if you want to .-.

Reaction score
Oh! Thanks for the tag. So bore to read this, sorry. xD
you can summarize if you want to .-.
Urgh..
if you're tagged somewhere doesn't necessarily mean you have to leave a crappy comment behind
if u want to read it, read and if u don't want then just simply ignore it!

Last edited:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I can't stand the tl;dr generation.

Let me save you the googling, it means "too long, didn't read" and refers to folks who write that as a "comment" online to ignore something which they couldn't care less to read.

More and more folks seem to be subscribers to it. I understand that there is now just far too much to consume these days but then you should become selective instead - just please don't turn yourself full stupid by only bothering to read that which fits your attention span of a single sentence. One of our biggest failures in modern day society is that we don't read patiently, we don't read long, and we don't read right. Lack of good critical reading helps create moronic people. It creates Trump. It creates ISIS. It creates Kanye West. Yeah, it even gets *that* bad.

My social media experiment last week of keeping things super short was horrible. Normal multi-paragraphs writing is hereby resumed!
- Sh Abu Esa

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
this is love... :love:

For those who wish to turn their lives around, it begins by focusing on and perfecting the salah. Once you put salah back as the priority—before school, work, fun, socializing, shopping, TV, ball games—only then can you turn your life around.
The irony of this truth is that many people are deceived into thinking that they need to first turn their life around, before they can start praying. This thinking is a dangerous trick of shaytan, who knows that it is salah itself which will provide the fuel and guidance necessary to turn our life around. It is like a driver whose car is on empty, but insists on finishing the journey before filling up on gas. That person won’t be going anywhere. And in the same way, such people end up in the same place for years: not praying, and not changing their lives.
Shaytan challenged them, and won.
In so doing, we have allowed him to steal from us what is priceless. Our homes and our cars are so precious to us, that we would never think to leave them unprotected. So we pay hundreds of dollars on security systems to keep them safe. And yet our hearts are left unprotected, to be stolen by the worst of thieves—a thief who has vowed God Himself to be our relentless enemy till the end of time. A thief who is not simply stealing some carved metal with a Mercedes symbol on it. A thief who is stealing our eternal soul and everlasting ticket to Paradise.
- Yasmin Mogahed

Reaction score
The holy Prophet(S) has explained the belief of Qadr in the following words:'If something befalls you , don't say if now i have done such and such, rather say: Allah foreordained this, and whatever he wishes He does; for verily, the phrase " if only i would have", makes way for the work of Satan'
Nothimg therefore happens by accident.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The Messenger of Allaah [saw] said:“The most beloved of people according to Allah is he who brings most benefit to people, and the most beloved of deeds according to Allah the Mighty, the Magnificent, is that you bring happiness to a fellow Muslim, or relieve him of distress, or pay off his debt or stave away hunger from him. It is more beloved to me that I walk with my brother Muslim in his time of need than I stay secluded in the mosque for a month.” (Tabarani – Hasan, Silsilah Saheeha, Al-AlBani)

Reaction score
1. Be a Bearer of Good News

“Give glad tidings, and do not scare people away. Make things easy, and do not make things difficult” (Abu Dawud).

2. Optimism is an Act of Worship

“Hoping for good is also an act of worship of Allah” (Tirmidhi and Hakim).11

“There is no infection and there are no bad omens, but I like optimism… [Optimism is] a good word.”

3. Be Positive & Certain About Your Dua (Supplication)

“Supplicate Allah Almighty and be certain that He will answer your prayer” (Tirmidhi).

4. Optimism is from Allah, Pessimism is from Satan

“O son of Adam! You are free to choose from what befalls you in your life, between despair and hope, pessimism and optimism. However, you shall find your hope and optimism with Allah, and your despair and pessimism with Satan, 'in order that he may cause grief to the believers. But he cannot harm them in the least, except as Allah permits' [Al-Mujdilah: 10].” (Bukhari and Muslim).

5. Strong Believer Doesn't Make Excuses

“The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, although there is good in each. Desire that which will bring you benefit, and seek help from Allah and do not give way to incapacity. If something happens to you, do not say, ‘If only I had done such-and-such.’ Rather say, ‘The decree of Allah. He does what He will.’ Otherwise you will open yourself up to the action of Shaitan” (Muslim).

6. Do Good Regardless of Others' Treatment

“Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well and that if they do wrong you will do wrong. But (instead) accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong if they do evil” (Tirmidhi).

7. Be Patient & Positive in Difficult Times

“Whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented, and whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience” (Bukhari).

8. Think Positive about God

“Allah the Most High said, ‘I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am. I am with him when he mentions Me. If he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly greater than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s length, I draw near to him an arm’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed’” (Hadith Qudsi).

9. Istighfar Makes a Way Out

“Whoever does a lot of Istighfar (asking for forgiveness), Allah will provide him a way out of each concern he has, and will solve all his troubles, and will provide him with livelihood from sources that were not known to him” (Ahmad).

10. Affair of a Believer is always Positive
“Wondrous is the affair of the believer for there is good for him in every matter and this is not the case with anyone except the believer. If he is happy, then he thanks Allah and thus there is good for him. If he is harmed, then he shows patience and thus there is good for him” (Muslim).

11. Hope Prevails Over Fear at the Time of Death

Once our Prophet, peace be upon him, went to a young man who was on his death bed and asked him 'How do you feel?' The young man said, 'I have much hope from Allah but I also fear for my sins'. The Prophet said, 'The believer who has these two ideas simultaneously at such time, Allah fulfils his hopes and grants him security from fear' (Tirmidhi).

12. Be Positive & Productive till Your Last Breath

“If the Day of Resurrection were established upon one of you, while he has in his hand a sapling (small plant), then let him plant it.” (Ahmad).

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
"Allah ordered (the appointed angels over you) that the good and the bad deeds be written, and He then showed (the way) how (to write). If somebody intends to do a good deed and he does not do it, then Allah will write for him a full good deed (in his account with Him); and if he intends to do a good deed and actually did it, then Allah will write for him (in his account) with Him (its reward equal) from ten to seven hundred times to many more times: and if somebody intended to do a bad deed and he does not do it, then Allah will write a full good deed (in his account) with Him, and if he intended to do it (a bad deed) and actually did it, then Allah will write one bad deed (in his account) ."
Bukhari

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira (ra): The Prophet ﷺ said, “When Allah created the Creation, He wrote in His Book—and He wrote (that) about Himself, and it is placed with Him on the Throne–‘Verily My Mercy overcomes My Anger.'” (Sahih al-Bukhari, 7404)

Subhan’Allah (glory to God).
"Allah ordered (the appointed angels over you) that the good and the bad deeds be written, and He then showed (the way) how (to write). If somebody intends to do a good deed and he does not do it, then Allah will write for him a full good deed (in his account with Him); and if he intends to do a good deed and actually did it, then Allah will write for him (in his account) with Him (its reward equal) from ten to seven hundred times to many more times: and if somebody intended to do a bad deed and he does not do it, then Allah will write a full good deed (in his account) with Him, and if he intended to do it (a bad deed) and actually did it, then Allah will write one bad deed (in his account) ."
Bukhari

Seriously... These are one of the most hope giving Hadith ever!