• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: The Art of Grooming your Souls!

Assalamoalaikum!!

Jazak ALlah Khair!! really encouraging ;)

---Allah is always there for us!!! :) ---

Reaction score

I don't remember this is hadith or what but once Imam in my masjid told me that if a person just intends to take one step closer to Allah, Allah takes ten steps to get more closer to him !! Truely Allah is most Merciful as Quran says "In the name of Allah, Most Gracious Most Merciful" and it is also an Hadith that Allah's mercy overcomes His Wrath. So just by seeking his mercy we can get closer to Him !!

Reaction score

Wow MashAllah that was really inspiring.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Saying Assalamoalaikum!!

Assalamoalaikum!!

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is reported to have said : “You will not enter

Paradise until you have faith and you will not have faith until you love one another. Do you

want me to tell you something you can do to make you love one another? Make it a habit

to greet one another with “Assalaamu Alaykum” – peace upon you”. (Muslim)

So let us all bring up a practice of saying 'salam' into our lives! :)

Reaction score

Assalam O alaikum :p :p
HOw r u people :D

Okay,
SO since this is exam session and everyone is preparing hard for their exams and most of us are finished with these exams like me :D .
SO there is nothing left to do for us but to pray to ALLAH for better grades for us,everyone knows how to pray but there are some special times when prayers are accepted more then other times.
The following are the times in which prayers can be accepted.

1.In the last part of night.

PROPHET (SAW) said:
Our Lord (glorified and exalted be He)descends each night to the earth's sky when there remains the final third of the night, and He says:"Who is saying a prayer to Me that I may answer it?Who is asking something of Me that I may give it him?Who is asking forgiveness of Me that I may forgive him?"
Hadith Qudsi 35

When people are sleeping and busy with worldly pleasures Allah (SWT) gives the believers an opportunity, or an answer hour if they can fight sleep and invoke Allah (SWT) for whatever they need. The Prophet (SAW) said: 'There is at night an hour, no Muslim happens to be asking Allah any matter of this world or the Hereafter, except that he will be given it, and this (occurs) every night.'
[Muslim #757]

there are amny other ways like this in which prayer is mostly heard and accepted ( P.s. this does not mean that in other times it is not accepted it is accepted but these times are best and the chance of prayer accepted and given then and there is high)

2.In one hr on friday .
Narrated Abu Hurairah (RA): Allah’s Messenger (SAW) talked about Friday and said: 'There is an hour on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while offering Salat (prayer) and asks something from Allah (SWT), then Allah (SWT) will definitely meet his demand.' And he (the Prophet (SAW) pointed out the shortness of that particular time with his hands.[Sahih al-Bukhari]

Some have said that this hour is from the time the Imam (prayer’s leader) enters the mosque on Friday’s prayer until the prayer is over (ie between the two khutbahs), whereas others have said that it is the last hour of the day (ie after the Asr prayer until the Maghrib prayer).

3. Between Adhan and Iqamah
Anas (RA) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said: 'A supplication made between the Adhan and Iqama is not rejected.'
[Ahmad, abu Dawud #521, at-Tirmidhi #212, Sahih al-Jami #3408, an-Nasai and Ibn Hibban graded it sahih (sound)]

4.While Prostrating
Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (SAW), said: 'The nearest a slave can be to his Lord is when he is prostrating, so invoke (supplicate) Allah (SWT) much in it. [Muslim, abu Dawud, an-Nasa'i and others, Sahih al-Jami #1175]

When a Muslim is in his Salat (prayer) he is facing Allah (SWT) and when he prostrates he is the nearest he can be to Allah (SWT) so it is best to invoke Allah (SWT) at this time. It is said that while in prostration, one should not ask for worldy needs (ie a nice car, a new job, etc), but for the Hereafter.

Well there are many other ways as well but these are the most achievable for us, if u wanna know other ways other then these see the following website.
http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/best.html

And anyone who wants to read Sahih Bukhari look in the following link: http://www.documentacatholicaomnia.eu/0 ... th,_EN.pdf

HOPE YOU GUYS READ ALL THIS !! :D

Reaction score

Allah Subhanahu Wa Taa'ala has mentioned in the Qur'an , In Surat Al Asr
والعصر (1) إن الإنسان لفي خسر (2) إلا الذين آمنوا وعملوا الصالحات و تواصوا بالحق و تواصوا بالصبر (3) سورة العصر

By time, (1) Indeed, mankind is in loss, (2) Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. (3) Surat Al Asr ;

Shaikh Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahhaab Rahimahu Allah has mentioned in his Three Principles ( Al Thalatha Al Usool ) :

Know - Rahimaka Allahu - That we must learn 4 commandments :
The first is knowledge , and it is knowledge of Allah , His Prophet and The Religion of Islam , with Evidence.
The second is Work according to that knowledge.
The third is to spread that knowledge ( Daa'wa ).
The fourth , is to be patient on the harm that is coming from that ( From Daa'wa ).

Al Imaam Al Shaafi'i has said about this Surah ( If Allah did not descend except that Surah on his creations , it would have been sufficient ).

What is mentioned above is from Aqeeda ( Creed ) which every Muslim should know. Inshaa'Allah I will write more about it , Jazaakum Allahu Khairan.

Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!

Once again, I read this somewhere.............

"✦ When Things Get Tough ✦ Remember:►
(1) This life is a test and Allaah is testing us.
(2) This world is very short and after it, comes the Day of Judgement.
(3) Remember the trials of the Prophets, Shahabas, Scholars, and have patience.
(4) With patience comes immense reward.
(5) Death is at our doorstep and what really matters is if you obeyed Allaah's commands or not.
(6) For the pious, Jannah will be there final home."

Reaction score

Aoa. First i wanna thank Math angel for making such a great thread. And now Share a few Hadees:

1 - Allah ki zaat par bharosa karne wala kabhi nakam nahi hota.
2 - Kisi ka raz talash mat karo, agar malom ho jae to phelao nai.
3 - Koi bhi musibat parne par mout ki tamana na karo.
4 - insan ke sab se baray dushman uske bure dost hotay hain.
5 - Kisi ko khush karna naiki hai.

Not a Hadees but is nice so:

Sometimes Allah breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes he breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes Allah allows pain to make us stronger.
Sometimes he sends failure to make us humble.
Sometimes Allah allows illness so we can take better care of ourselves.
Sometimes Allah takes everything from us so we can learn the value of the things he has given us.

Reaction score

To realize the importance of:
1 year: Ask one who has failed his exams.
1 month: Ask one who has not received his salary.
1 week: Ask one who has stayed in relatives home.
1 day: Ask one who is fasting.
1 hour: Ask one who is waiting for someone.
1 minute: Ask one who has just missed a bus.
1 second: Ask one who has escaped from an accident.

Every moment is a treasure, value it.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalam-o-alaikum!

Here are some of the ahadith and Ayats of quran that I have on Pre-destination and Decree! (in my Islamiyat's notebook :D that I found a while back)
Hope you people find them beneficial!

=> No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but is inscribed in the Book of Decrees [Al-Lauh al-Mahfuz], before we bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allah. (Qur'an 57: 22)

=> "If you ask, then ask of Allah, and if you seek help, then seek it from Allah. And know that if the whole of the nation were to rally together in order to bring benefit to you in anything, they would not benefit you except with that which Allah has written for you. And if they were to gather together in order to inflict harm upon you with something; they would not harm you except with that which Allah has written upon you. The pens have been raised and the pages have dried."

=> "And know that what has befallen you was not going to miss you, and that which missed you was not meant to befall you."

=> "Strive for that which will benefit you, seek help from Allah, do not be weak, and do not say: If I had done such and such, the situation would be such and such. But say: Allah has decreed and what He wishes, He does."

=> "Every matter that Allah decrees for His slave is better for him."

=> Allah, the Exalted, says: "And it may be that you dislike a thing, which is good for you and that you like a thing, which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know."

=> "Indeed, Allah extends His Hand in the night to forgive the one who sins in the day, and He extends His Hand in the day to forgive the one who sins at night, and this continues until the sun rises from the west." (Bukhari)

=> In another authentic narration, the Prophet (P.B.U.H) said: "Every one of you is constantly doing wrong, and the best of those who constantly do wrong are the ones who are constantly making repentance."

Everything occurs according to preordainment and according to what has been decreed. Such is the belief of Muslims. And nothing happens in the Universe except through Allah's Knowledge, Permission, and Divine Plan.

Thank you!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Waalaikumassalam!!
Jazak Allah Khair!! :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Time!

AoA!
They say, time is what we want most, but what we use worst! I have come to realize the reality of this quote now!
They also say, a man who dares to waste one hour of life has not discovered the value of life. And here I am, who wasted thousand hours of my life.
And to quote from one the posts here in this thread, "to realize the importance of 1 hour, ask one who is waiting for someone!"
"Time is all you have and you may find one day that you have less than you think." (Randy Pausch)
This is my sincere advice for you people to spend your time wisely. Do not waste it on people who don't care about you!
Yes, spend it for the betterment of others.
Now before I waste another hour of my life here, I should better put a full stop here.

Good Luck and Thank you!

Allah Hafiz

Reaction score

Well said Nibz.

Hazrat Ali [A.S]: Lambi umeedon se bacho, kyun key lambi umeeden un naimatoon ko tumhari nazron mein chota kar deti hein jo tum ko mayasser hein.

Unknown: You can win life by all means, if you simply avoid two things, Complain and expectations.

Reaction score

Nice words:
1 - Insan apni toheen maaf ker sakta hai, bhool nahi sakta.
2 - kabhi na girna kaamal nahi, balkey gir key sambhal jana kaamal hai.
3 - Kisi sey roz mil ker batein kerna dosti nahi, balkeykisi sey bicher key yaad rakhna dosti hai.
4 - Namaz jagah badal badal key parhni chahye kyunke woh zameen ka hissa hamara ghawa ban jata hai or akhrat mey magfirat ka zarea ban jae ga.

Story:
One day a rich dad took his son on a trip. He wanted to show him how poor someone can be. They spent time on the farm of a poor family. On the way home, Dad asked, Did you see how poor they are? What did you learn?
Son said: We have one dog, they have 4. We have a pool, they have rivers. We have lanterns at night, they have stars. We buy food, they grow theirs. We have walls to protect us, they have friends. We have encyclopedias, they have Quran.
Then he added, Thanks dad for showing me how poor we are.

Moral: It's not about money, that makes us rich, its about simplicity and having Allah in our lives.

Reaction score
Re: ♦ тнє αят ᴏƒ ʛяᴏᴏмiɴʛ уᴏυя ѕᴏυℓѕ ♦

AOA ppl..
m soorry math_angel i took so long in coming doh i ve bin readin dis thread
jazakallah 2 all who said something good n all who read it n followed it
here s a few verses for wen u r in trouble n 4 success in xams evn though its not part of da topic n some general advices...
"hasbunallah hu naim al wakil naim al maula wa naim al nasir"
u read it excessively n c how ur troubles fade away.... itx genuine
ii ll try 2 locate da xct meanin n post it 2!

nxt to avoid gettin hurt or anythin n 4 unlimited jazaa u read 4 qul with bsmilla h n surah iza ja nasrullah after first qul ... it ll help u
it s said 2 read dem wen u leave ur home

n den dere wx something i read in book about fajr
dat wen u dont get up 4 it n delay it it shows dat u r allowin ur will 2 b supreme bein rather den da ALIGHTY ALLAH n hence is a form of shirk
plus 2 instigat ppl it s said dat angels come down on earth in rows n rows n if da believer could c dem dey wont miss a prayer
also dere ws dis story i m sre most of u no abut a very pious man who once missed hs prayer accidentally n cried bitterly n dn he missed it again next mornin cux shaitan dragged dem 2wrdx sleep n wen he woke up he cried again very bitterly n askd 4 4givns
da next day he wx woken up by da shaitan himslf n he said dat allah liked ur cryin so much dat he awarded u even gr8r den everyday's prayer reward n i dont want it 2 continue so i woke u up

i no all this is a little disjointed n unlinked but dats all i could come up wid
ic couldnt wait longer 2 participate
i promise 2 come back after pprx with more ahadith n ways of life wid all da proven ahadith
jazakallah
pray 4 ma success if it evr helped u/// i ll b gr8ful!

Reaction score

Prophet Muhammad(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said that ”When you hear the news of Black Flags coming from the East, then, you must join them even if you have to crawl over ice(to reach them).Ref: Saheeh Trimdi J2,Page 56

Thoban r.a(Companion of Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) reported that Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: When u see that Black Flags have appeared from KHORASAN ,go to (join) them as the Khalifah of Allah MAHDI will be among them Ref: Baiqahee and Ahmed in Dalael-e-Nabowat ,Hadith No 5225 in Mishkat-ul-Masabeeh

Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khorasan. No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Baitul Maqdas) where they will erect their flags." ( Ref: Saheeh Tirmizi)

there was a country named khorasan before which was the non-arabic part of southern kingdom of Iraq. however , khorasan was independent too during many royal dynasty and the border changed many times . At the time of prophet muhammad s.a.w. khorasan consisted of lower half of Iran, southern part of turkmenistan , ukbekistan & tajikistan and almost whole afganistan except the eastern part along pakistan .

Signs of Imam mahdi emarges:

1) Allah's messenger s.a.w. said: "the Harj (will increase)" They asked "what is the Harj" he replied "It is killing(Murdering) it is murdering (killing). (bukhari)

2) There will be a great conflict in the land of Syria until it is destroyed. In ancient times east of the euphrates river was all part of syria that would include modern day iraq.

3) Death and fear will afflict the people of Baghdad and Iraq. A fire will appear in the sky and a redness will cover them.

4) Great cities will be ruined and it will be as if they had not existed the day before. (Al-muttaqi al-hindi)

5) Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor. (Tirmidhi)

6) There will come a time upon the ummah(muslims) when people will recite the quran, but it will go no further than their throat, (into their hearts). (bukhari)

7) Women will rub shoulders with men in doing business

8)There will be a lunar and solar eclipse within the same month of Ramadan

9) A star with a luminous tail will rise from the East before the Mahdi emerges.

Reaction score

Love this verse
Allah the Almighty has said: “O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its.”

Reaction score

MashAllah great work ^ That is a lovely verse.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

The art of happiness!
It is among the greatest of blessings to have a heart that is happy and calm. For in happiness the mind is clear, enabling one to be a productive person.
If you are sad for being poor, know that there are people in debt;
If you are sad because you do not own any means of transportation, know that there are people who have been deprived of legs;
And if you are sad because of some pains of sickness, know that there are people who have been bedridden for years.

Also among the principles of the art of happiness is to value life on this earth according to its true merit and worth. This life is filled with calamities, aches, and wounds. The best moments of life are tainted, the successful ones in it are envied and the one who is blessed is constantly threatened.

Also, according to what I think, happiness is acquired by just assuming it. By constantly smiling, by hunting for the reasons that make one happy, and even by forcing it onto one's own self, however awkward that may seem. Do all these things, until happiness becomes your 2nd nature!

Thank you
Do remember me in your prayers!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

well i want to share one story with you all...read it somewhere...it's regarding the delay in prayers!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 233