• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Re: *~*~♦ тнє αят ᴏƒ ʛяᴏᴏмiɴʛ уᴏυя ѕᴏυℓѕ ♦~*~*

Come work for the Rabb. The work is hard, the hours are long and the pay is low. But the retirement benefits are out of this world. – Anonymous :)

R

rockincrew

there is a important hadith which some people know and understand its meaning "المرء يحشر مع من يحب يوم القيامة" "A person will be with whom he loves in day of judgement"

Ask ur self whom do u love : ur mom ur dad ur sister ur frend ur teacher or may be a singer or actor or player and many others....

Now ask urself do i want to be with those nonmuslim actor and singers maybe..........well NO no one want to be with we want to be with the Prophet pbuh Companions and ALL those who r GOOD

plz be careful specially those who adore tvs bad people..and keep posters..i wish now to cut all these poster and know who u love...........

Hope Allah s.w Keep us with the Prophet pbuh in day of Judgement.....Ameen

R

rockincrew

i want to add this (thnx to math angel)

loving the prophet sallalah u alyhi wa salam does not mean just for name sake..if u love him...that means u'll make every effort to do what he likes and what he said...

for instance...if a mother has two children..and one of them keeps saying evry now aand then that i love u mother..and all that...but never it is that he obeys her or does anything she says...may be a few of the times but mostly just ignores...and the other child does not expresses his love by words...but always obeys her...and does whatever she asks, wants and never does anything she may nt like...so who do u think really loves his mother...a very simple question

of course u'll say the one who never told his mother he loves her.... that's what the mother'll will feel... right?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

rockincrew said:
there is a important hadith which some people know and understand its meaning "المرء يحشر مع من يحب يوم القيامة" "A person will be with whom he loves in day of judgement"

Ask ur self whom do u love : ur mom ur dad ur sister ur frend ur teacher or may be a singer or actor or player and many others....

Now ask urself do i want to be with those nonmuslim actor and singers maybe..........well NO no one want to be with we want to be with the Prophet pbuh Companions and ALL those who r GOOD

plz be careful specially those who adore tvs bad people..and keep posters..i wish now to cut all these poster and know who u love...........

Hope Allah s.w Keep us with the Prophet pbuh in day of Judgement.....Ameen

JazakAllah, this reminded me of an article I read recently...
N here are some related Ahadith from the same article:

Anas Bin Malik [may Allah be pleased with him] narrated that a desert Arab said to Allah's Messenger [Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him]: “When will be the Last Hour?” Allah's Messenger said: “What preparation have you made for it?” Thereupon he said: “I love Allah and His Messenger”. Thereupon he (Allah's Messenger) said: “You will be with the one you love”.
[Sahih Muslim: Book 32, Number 6378]

Abu Musa [may Allah be pleased with him] reported Allah's Messenger [Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him] as saying: “The similitude of good company and that of bad company is that of the owner of musk (perfume) and that of the one (iron-smith) blowing bellows, (respectively); ……….and the owner of musk would either offer you some free of charge, or you would buy it from him, or (at least) you would smell its pleasant fragrance; ……….and as for the one who blows the bellows, he would either burn your clothes or you shall have to smell its repugnant smell.”
[Sahih Muslim: Book 32, Number 6361]

The Prophet Muhammad [Allah's peace and blessings be upon him] said: "A person is on the Deen [way of life] of his 'khaleel' [closest friend]. So be careful whom you befriend."[Sunan Abu Dawood, Al-Tirmidhi]

Reaction score

Best line written in front of a Masjid in New York:
''Always believe in Allah,because there are some questions in grave that can't be answered by GOOGLE" !! :)

Reaction score

"...when haya (modesty) is a part of anything it becomes beautiful." [Tirmidhi]

R

rockincrew

be careful of ur tongue many come out of islam without the person knowledge by telling things seem to be normal but with great meaning eg... it is so wrong to wear by things other than Allah like ur life quran etc...but unfortunatily it is growing in our community........this is wat in my mind now to surf in net for more details

Reaction score

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) reported that the devil said to Allah: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And Allah replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness."
[Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742]

Reaction score

Narrated Ibn Abbas: The last statement of Ibrahim (AS) when he was thrown into the fire, was: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for me and He is the Best Disposer (of my affairs)." [Bukhari]

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

See This

and then THIS! (end of ...)

Hope you benifit from the advice.. May Allah Help us against Shaytan.. Ameen

Reaction score

plz watch tomorrow never comes on youtube by ummah films............very moving

dont have tym 2 post it

R

rockincrew

I wud like to add this Math angel....................PATIENCE......................
i recently was in hardship i complained to some dear frend.... but after reading this article i found out i did wrong and i shud have complained to Allah alone............

Son! Remember three things. Patience in hardship, thanking Allah for his bounties and being happy in Allah’s will. For those who have faith in Allah, these are the three tests. Those who have passed these tests, have attained exalted positions.

Son! Keep your soul happy in distress as if you have received His bounties. Be satisfied in whatever condition Allah keeps you, whether health - sickness, hardship – ease, youth old age, strength – weakness, poverty – riches, because He is aware of the result of keeping you in such a condition. He loves you more than you. He loves you more than your parents and He is sympathetic to your condition.

Son! Don’t cry when calamities befall you. Don’t start sobbing and complaining. Be satisfied with Allah’s will. Don’t publicise your troubles and calamities by complaining to all and sundry.

Hazrat Imam Zainul Abedeen (a.s.) has said: “When calamities come, be patient like a noble man. Don’t complain to people about Allah because it is like complaining to cruel people about one who is the most Beneficent and the most Merciful.

Son! Be happy in hardship as if at ease, be happy in poverty as if rich and be happy in calamities as if satisfied and pleased.

Masoomin (a.s.) has said: To be patient in calamities and hardships is the best obedience of Allah. Better than that, it is necessary to be patient while desisting from Haram deeds.

R

rockincrew

During that hardship i got angry so i did some wrong decisions...so here is an article on Anger

Anger is one of the pillars of "Kufr"

By anger many intelligent man’s heart (mind) are ruined.

(Usul-e-Kafi-2, p. 305)

Shaitan has promised that anger is his net (gallow). With this I lead the best of men astray.

(Mustadrak-2, 326)

(1) Say ` Aozo Billah-e-Menash Shaitanir Rajim`.
(2) Remember Allah. It is stated in ‘tauret’ : Oh son of Adam ! Remember me, when you are angry so that I may remember you at the time of my ‘Gazab’ and save you from ruin. When someone oppresses you, remember my retribution. I will punish him more than you can.
(Wasaelus-Shia –2, p 470)
(3) If you are standing when you get angry, then sit down. If you sitting, then lie down or get up.
(Wasaelush-Shia)
(4) Change your place. While talking with Hazrat Moosa (a.s.), Shaitan said ‘whenever you are angry, change your place, otherwise I will put you in trouble’.
(5) Do ‘Wazu’ and wash your hands and face with cold water.

R

rockincrew

I read this article too which i wud like all to read....Promising

Whenever you make a promise fulfill it. Much emphasis has been laid on it in the Holy Quran and
Sunnat. Allah, has ordered ‘Fulfil your promise because you will be asked about it one the day judgement’.
(Sura-e-Asr)

The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) has said: Those who believe in Allah and hereafter, it is their duty to keep their promise.
(Usul-e-Kafi-2, p 364)

Hazrat Imam Sadiq (a.s.) has said: The promise of one believer to another believer is such a contract for which there is no ‘Kaffara’. Therefore one who goes against his promise will be deemed to have disobeyed Allah and will incur his displeasure.
(Usul-e-Kafi-2, p. 363)

Keeping one’s promise is considered by Allah as one of the qualities of Hazrat Ismail (a.s.). Believers have been strictly warned against breaking promises. Beware, don’t say what you do not want to do. Allah does not like this at all.
Beware! Don’t promise anything, which you are not in a position to fulfil. Breaking promise will bring disrepute.

Reaction score

Effects of Sins

1. Sins which ruin and perishes the bounties and blessings:1.1 Arrogant and nasty behavior with people 1.2 To abandon a virtue and a practice of a good deed 1.3 Abasement of the bounties of Allah 1.4 Not to be grateful upon the blessings of Allah As Allah says in his Holy Book ﴾certainly Allah is not going to change the conditions of a nation until they change themselves﴿ (13:12)

2. Sins which causes shameless:2.1 To kill human life which is prohibited by Allah As Allah mentioned ﴾don’t kill anybody who is in protection of Allah﴿(5:34 (and also Allah mentions in the story of Cain when he killed his brother Abel and he could not bury him and was deceived by himself when he killed his brother), ﴾and he became amongst the ashamed one﴿(17:322.2 Not to pay the supporting rights of the family until they are become self sufficient. 2.3 To ignore the prayers until the time has been elapsed. 2.4 Not to make the will (before death). 2.5 Not to compensate somebody’s rights, which has been violated by him. 2.6 To prevent alms until death makes its appearance and the tongue becomes speechless.

3. Sins which enrage Allah:3.1 The act of transgression by somebody who is a knowledgeable. 3.2 The act of over powering with people. 3.3 To abuse the people and to pull their legs.

4. Sins that make a person misfortunate:4.1 To declare his own poverty. 4.2 To sleep before Isha prayers and at the time of morning prayers. 4.3 To belittle what ever it has been given to a person. 4.4 To complain of Allah who is ever-respected and ever-exalted.

5. Sins which expose a person's hidden faults:5.1 To drink wine. 5.2 To involve in gambling. 5.3 To make people laugh by vain talks and silly jokes. 5.4 Mentioning of the faults of others (backbiting). 5.5 To sit with people doubtful in the faith.

6. Sins which causes afflictions and calamities:6.1 Not to help that person who is in grieves and afflictions. 6.2 Not to respond a person who is calling him in his grieves and afflictions. 6.3 To abandon help of a person who is oppressed. 6.4 To neglect the responsibility not to provoke for a good deed and not to prevent from a bad one.

7. Sins which cause enemies overwhelmed:7.1 Display of cruelty. 7.2 To commit sins publicly. 7.3 To act upon prohibited things. 7.4 To disobey the pious ones and to obey the wicked ones.

8. Sins which causes death too early:8.1 To cut off the family relationships. 8.2 A swearing which is not based upon truth. 8.3 To quote untruly. 8.4 Prostitution. 8.5 To stop the ways and means of Muslims. 8.6 The claim of Imamate without any rights.

9. Sins which spoil a positive attitude:9.1 A disappointment of mercy of Allah. 9.2 Not to expect a favor from Allah. 9.3 To depend on other than Allah. 9.4 To deny the promises of Allah who is ever-respected and ever-exalted.

10. Sins that destroy the respect and popularity of a person:10.1 Magic. 10.2 Predictions. 10.3 To believe in astrology. 10.4 To deny the Divine-fortune. 10.5 To violate the parental rights

11. Sins which causes disgrace to a person:11.1 To take a loan with an intention of not to pay it back. 11.2 To waste money upon illegitimate things. 11.3 Misery with wife, children and other family members. 11.4 A bad temperament. 11.5 A lacking of patience. 11.6 To lose his confidence. 11.7 Laziness. 11.8 To belittle the men of religion.

12. Sins which repel the prayers:12.1 Bad intentions. 12.2 Hidden wickedness. 12.3 Hypocritical behavior with friends. 12.4 Not to certify the truth. 12.5 To postpone the obligatory prayers until the time, it has been elapsed. 12.6 Not to seek nearness to Allah by sacrifice and charity. 12.7 To use filthy language.

13. Sins which prevent raining13.1 Unjust decision of the rulers. 13.2 False witness. 13.3 To conceal a true witness. 13.4 Not to pay zakaat, and not to loan money and other things which are used in everyday life. 13.5 To be stone hearted with poor and needy persons. 13.6 To be cruel with widows and orphans. 13.7 To be rude with a beggar, and not to respond him when he asks.

Reaction score

thts so much CaptinDanger
:) i read it all