• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB???? OMG

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE SUCH VIDEOS ACTUALLY EXIST!! THINK ABOUT HOW THE RELATIVES OF 9/11 VICTIMS WOULD FEEL ABOUT THIS!!! SHAME ON THIS ZAKIR DUDE!!

Reaction score
Certainly, I think that this was an inside job, for no building explodes before that plane will hit, unless there is the presence of explosives and other fatal weapons. If you have seen the videos that explain what really happened, you wouldn't create this thread.
And on what authority do you call Dr Zakir "dumb"? Really, I see it pointless.

Reaction score
I am SHOCKED at the amount of ignorance and anti-American sentiment in general throughout this website (13 people have already VOTED that they think 9/11 is an inside job).

Why would ANYONE think 9/11 was an inside job when Osama Bin Laden himself admitted to have orchestrated the attacks! Do you have NO sympathy for relatives of the 9/11 victims? Do you actually agree with Naik when he said Osama was actually innocent?!!!?

Now, I have noticed that most of the users on this site are Muslim and I was wondering if this was the actual reason behind the general level of hate against the USA. IS it safe to say that such extreme views are held by most Muslims?? Are you all American haters who support the Taliban and wish to witness events such as 9/11 again. Is this the true face of Islam?

Please feel free to express your opinions and thoughts. I really am shocked and puzzled as to the great amount of hate directed against my country on this site.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE SUCH VIDEOS ACTUALLY EXIST!! THINK ABOUT HOW THE RELATIVES OF 9/11 VICTIMS WOULD FEEL ABOUT THIS!!! SHAME ON THIS ZAKIR DUDE!!

well, what planet do you live in...? because, there have been famous documentaries about how there are proofs that this was an inside job.. see this:

and this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit_9/11

if someone has that opinion you should not revile them...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I am SHOCKED at the amount of ignorance and anti-American sentiment in general throughout this website (13 people have already VOTED that they think 9/11 is an inside job).

Why would ANYONE think 9/11 was an inside job when Osama Bin Laden himself admitted to have orchestrated the attacks! Do you have NO sympathy for relatives of the 9/11 victims? Do you actually agree with Naik when he said Osama was actually innocent?!!!?

Now, I have noticed that most of the users on this site are Muslim and I was wondering if this was the actual reason behind the general level of hate against the USA. IS it safe to say that such extreme views are held by most Muslims?? Are you all American haters who support the Taliban and wish to witness events such as 9/11 again. Is this the true face of Islam?

Please feel free to express your opinions and thoughts. I really am shocked and puzzled as to the great amount of hate directed against my country on this site.

excuse me.. but why wd u think muslims wd like innocent ppl being killed..? it goes against their religion...
besides, there are muslims in america too.. :) they might have their views about the government or their policies.. but that doesn't mean anyone wd want to witness horrible events...

Reaction score

you wouldnt have posted the two questions if there had been no possibility of it being an inside job dear...

there are some wuestions that i feel like discussing... first ... if we think 9/11 was an inside job... wud we automatically becum haters of america?
second question... how naive do u have to be ... that u cnt even see the other side of the argument even for discussion sake?
u are so convicted in ur belief that america is bound to be ok that everyone who thinks other wise is in league with taliban?

do u like watching innocent kids dying from drone attacks?
or are u very convinced that wat ever ur media cums up with can b trusted with a blind eye... bear in mind i have not yet told u my opinion

Reaction score
Dear sister, u talkin abt da victims of 9/11 have u watched da sufferings of da people in palestine,whom da americans support in all aspects.....watch tears of GAZA n u will realize....
we consider americans as our brothers n sisters......
n hw can we possibly support killing,as Allah says in da glorious Quran,"whoever kills an innocent human being to cause mischief in da land,its as if he's killed the whole humanity"
And I have heard da talk,dr Zakir says,"i dont say osama is innocent nor do i say he is da one responsible for da attack,because i do not know...."
if u want u can check da talk again.....at the time of da talk the culprit wasnt known......
i personaly love u as i would love any other muslim sister.....
n if u have anything against islam i'll always be there 2 help u... n clear ur misconception...... n remember dnt judge islam on the basis of its followers bcoz we r not perfect ppl......read da Quran n u will knw da beauty of islam.....inshaAllah...:)
take care dear♥♡♥♡

Reaction score
you wouldnt have posted the two questions if there had been no possibility of it being an inside job dear...

there are some wuestions that i feel like discussing... first ... if we think 9/11 was an inside job... wud we automatically becum haters of america?
second question... how naive do u have to be ... that u cnt even see the other side of the argument even for discussion sake?
u are so convicted in ur belief that america is bound to be ok that everyone who thinks other wise is in league with taliban?

do u like watching innocent kids dying from drone attacks?
or are u very convinced that wat ever ur media cums up with can b trusted with a blind eye... bear in mind i have not yet told u my opinion

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
well, what planet do you live in...? because, there have been famous documentaries about how there are proofs that this was an inside job.. see this:

and this:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
It is wrong to call ny1 dumb without knowledge...n wat shame r u talkin abt....???u must reconsider ur opinion......!!!
Busy Buddy
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Certainly, I think that this was an inside job, for no building explodes before that plane will hit, unless there is the presence of explosives and other fatal weapons. If you have seen the videos that explain what really happened, you wouldn't create this thread.
And on what authority do you call Dr Zakir "dumb"? Really, I see it pointless.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reaction score

and this:

You are meant to be a moderator!! If the moderator himself believes in such baseless theories, then I have nothing else to say.

So are you saying this was spoofed by the US government as well?

Reaction score
Ok As i see your Avatar Shows a Flag of Israel and USA

Explain What do u consider the following:

1-Israel killing innocent MUSLIMS intheir country Palestine
2-USA Killing 1.5 Million Iraqi innocent people for some f***ing petrol

Explain this.

You are completely missing the point- We are on the topic of 9/11 right now- not on Palestine or the Iraq invasion.

Also, 2 wrongs do not make a right. Are you implying that it was okay for AL-Queda to carry out the 9/11 attacks simply due to the supposed "mistreatment" of Muslims in Palestine or invasion of Iraq?

Reaction score
You are completely missing the point- We are on the topic of 9/11 right now- not on Palestine or the Iraq invasion.

Also, 2 wrongs do not make a right. Are you implying that it was okay for AL-Queda to carry out the 9/11 attacks simply due to the supposed "mistreatment" of Muslims in Palestine or invasion of Iraq?

Well, I wont say Bin laden did nothing, he isnt a good guy as h aswell killed many innocents from his own country, but if you dont know.....

USA MADE BINLADEN SO THEY CAN DESTROY RUSSIA WITH HIM. SO TECHNICALLY ITS YOUR COUNTRIES BAD.

Reaction score
if two wrongs dun make one right...
and "A DELIBERATE FRACTION" of muslims are considered being terrorist
and "THE ENTIRE ESTABLISHMENT OF AMERICA" responsible for thousands and thousands death are not terrorists then i have nothing to say either

Reaction score

ermmm...well if those ppl who died in 9/11 were innocent then what do u say abt those ppl who die in drone attacks on Afghanistan? aren't ppl being killed there innocent...ppl die there everyday!!!

and miss Binladin was created by USA....to fight against russia...and well Binladin grew so powerful that he went against USA..cuz cleasrly USA was killing innocent muslims..saying that they were terrorists....like srsly!! those ppl sitting in their home...get attacked by a drone every single day!! aren't they innocent!! Do ppl die in bomb blasts every day in USA??

Status
Not open for further replies.