• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Account banning policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I second that!!! Lets REVOLT against this dictator!!!
Long live the revolution!!!!

stock-photo-10542988-long-live-the-revolution.jpg
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA BEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT xD BHAAAAI :ROFLMAO: \m/ :cool:

Reaction score
Thread dating back to May 13, 2011 and what date is it today? If I am not wrong, 1st March 2013.
That was Xtremepapers Forum, this is Xtremepapers community. Feel the Difference.
Power doesn't last for long, this site should follow a democratic process.
That's what I'm trying to tell you, this site's aim was to encourage educational discussion, it has turned out to be a social networking forum.
I'm not saying that's bad, but what I do know is on 31st december 2011, it turned out to be a community, and if I'm correct, you were not even at this site at that time and you speak about change.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
To this all I would like to say is all I asked the moderator was to tell me what were the reasons of banning my friend. Is that to much to ask ? Banning someone without a warmig is wrong and 3 times ? NOT FAIR.

Please do read the rules.... they are..... entertaining to say the least..

https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/xpf-rules.28/
Users who feel they have been unfairly warned are welcome to contact the relevant team leader, e.g. if warned by a moderator you should contact the Moderator team leader. If they feel you were treated badly they’ll remove your warning.
d. Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban or other moderator action will lead to a permanent ban of your account(s). Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-banned username.

Reaction score
I second that!!! Lets REVOLT against this dictator!!!
Long live the revolution!!!!

stock-photo-10542988-long-live-the-revolution.jpg
You should be baned too Sir -.- :p

On a serious note:
Remember how teachers appoint 'moniters'? And tell them to write people's names on the board when they are too busy with more important wrk? Thats exactly what mods are like. You cant expect that the admin will be able to do so much himself so he delegates responsibility. That said, I do understand the current situation being discussed very well. But, just because ths has happened with one member/moderator, we cant really blame the whole team, can we? o_O The issue should be looked into, but I dont see the point in blaming everyone. They do work hard to preserve the community but they are humans too and can let emotions come in the way, even though its wrong - that should be tackled with the individuals involved only. :)

Reaction score
That's what I'm trying to tell you, this site's aim was to encourage educational discussion, it has turned out to be a social networking forum.
I'm not saying that's bad, but what I do know is on 31st december 2011, it turned out to be a community, and if I'm correct, you were not even at this site at that time and you speak about change.
Well you just mentioned this very big fact in your own reply. Most of the people who are the active members of this community now weren't even here before so an election for the moderators now would add their consent to it as well.

Reaction score
You should be baned too Sir -.- :p

On a serious note:
Remember how teachers appoint 'moniters'? And tell them to write people's names on the board when they are too busy with more important wrk? Thats exactly what mods are like. You cant expect that the admin will be able to do so much himself so he delegates responsibility. That said, I do understand the current situation being discussed very well. But, just because ths has happened with one member/moderator, we cant really blame the whole team, can we? o_O The issue should be looked into, but I dont see the point in blaming everyone. They do work hard to preserve the community but they are humans too and can let emotions come in the way, even though its wrong - that should be tackled with the individuals involved only. :)
agreed
no ones blaming the whole moderation team..
the prob is, our very dear admin is not even interested to look into the matter! :/

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
PEOPLE WE ARE DISCUSSING A GENERAL ISSUE,FOR GODS SAKE STOP GETTING PERSONAL!
and SalmanPakRocks . thankyou but the admin is monitoring this thread and he will deal with it if it has to be closed, and u are invisble right now so please carry on with private stuff, you are not on-duty right now..!

no back seat moderation bro... please... mind it.
keep the temper down.... please..

Reaction score
If I am not mistaken, this thread was created, presenting a suggestion regarding an organized electoral system which, if implemented, would be beneficial for the forum and the community. Since, when did this become a debate?
Since no one is even trying to consider and think from more than one view-point, it cant even be called a debate -.-

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
agreed
no ones blaming the whole moderation team..
the prob is, our very dear admin is not even interested to look into the matter! :/

I doubt the last part since he told the member herself that he will look into the matter.... that happened yesterday and he is on it.... as far as I know... you can PM the idiot if u like more details.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.