• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone Knows About The Illuminati??

Reaction score
Assalaamualaikum

I would like to introduce an important subject which is spoiling our world, our society, our children and so on.

They are the illuminati. If anyone doesn't know about it, plz post and I will explain Insha Allah...

Reaction score
look minato.....i kno u wil not believe dis.....but dese r just make believe stories frm da past!!!!

Let me tell u who dey really r!!

Illuminati were a grup ov scientists many centuries ago who opposed each and every religion in da world. This made dem a rival of the Catholic Church which was holding power of one of the most powerful religion of the time: Christianity. The illuminati were caught and then killed after being branded alive and their dead bodies wer thrown on da streets as a warning for people thinking to join the illuminati. It is a legend carried out by the Free Masons that the illuminati remained alive and got sanctuary in the large Free Mason community. As the masons still exist so does the legend and many people hav started acting like they r illuminati. It isnt actually real and they r of no danger to us but rather to themselves....because the Catholic Church also exists. However, racism is common nowadays and the church is in no mood to take action against these people. Pl dont fall for dese stupid documentaries as they r just another way toget to the public and give them something to get scared of and talk about.....givin the media a gud amount of money!! Rumors about Bush and George Washington being one of them are just rumors....just like da rumor dat Pakistan had lost da match against india on bases of match fixing!! As for the sign on the dollar.....do research and u will see the real origin of the sign...

i hope u now know.....

Reaction score
Can U plz guide me where to research 4 da sign on the dollar??

Well, I'll come 2 conclusions only after researching

Reaction score
look minato.....i kno u wil not believe dis.....but dese r just make believe stories frm da past!!!!

Let me tell u who dey really r!!

Illuminati were a grup ov scientists many centuries ago who opposed each and every religion in da world. This made dem a rival of the Catholic Church which was holding power of one of the most powerful religion of the time: Christianity. The illuminati were caught and then killed after being branded alive and their dead bodies wer thrown on da streets as a warning for people thinking to join the illuminati. It is a legend carried out by the Free Masons that the illuminati remained alive and got sanctuary in the large Free Mason community. As the masons still exist so does the legend and many people hav started acting like they r illuminati. It isnt actually real and they r of no danger to us but rather to themselves....because the Catholic Church also exists. However, racism is common nowadays and the church is in no mood to take action against these people. Pl dont fall for dese stupid documentaries as they r just another way toget to the public and give them something to get scared of and talk about.....givin the media a gud amount of money!! Rumors about Bush and George Washington being one of them are just rumors....just like da rumor dat Pakistan had lost da match against india on bases of match fixing!! As for the sign on the dollar.....do research and u will see the real origin of the sign...

i hope u now know.....
Your beginning is true. End not so much. George washington was a freemason. Pakistan did lose the match due match fixing, i mean come on its obvious. Yes the dollar is filled with illuminati signs, from the number 13 to the weird triangle sign, completely true. And not all rumors are false you know.

Reaction score
but i am 101 percent sure dis rumor is false. Washington and Bush were free masons as were all the illuminati when dey were "said|" to have joined the mason company. If memory serves me correctly, the signs are not of the illuminati but of the great seal of US. cmon, u really fal fer da rumor dat illuminati sign wud be on da most common currency's sign , too?! And no, Pak lost da match due to da fact dat dey did not do deir homework! Poor fielding has always been a prob fer dem and dat cost dem da match. Every match Pak looses is not "fixed". Believe it or not.....its ur choice..

Reaction score
The pakistan team is an average team, but that match was 100% fixed. And please don't argue, i don't believe rumors neither do i listen to them. I SAW it and i KNOW it. Look at the symbol the stars above the eagle make and compare it with the symbol on the israel flag. The illuminati are well known for their one-eyed symbols and the pyramid does have one. Bro forget rumors, this is research.

Reaction score
By the way, The book that u've got these information, u sure its authentic? Or maybe it was written by an illuminati 2 divert people attentions on them ...