• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone Knows About The Illuminati??

Reaction score
Read about it in angels and demons by Dan Brown
the catholic church resented their scientific ideas and so these scientists made it a secret group, held secret meetings at different places and gained a lot of power however i still feel it's myth as it tells George Washington and many other famous people being a part of it.
it also relates to some thing about the four elements : earth, fire, air, and water
LOL the element thingy is actually fake :p the rest is true cuz i read it in an encyclopedia

Reaction score
for your info , they already have established the system . Yes , we all live in Dajjal Land ; without the Dajjal :p

they havnt accomplished their missions yet .. they have a lot to do like capture syria and all other middle east muslim countries but i have to agree with u that we do live in a dajjal land ... lol

Reaction score
Somewhere it says that they are enlightened people and somewhere that they want people to worship the Satan which is of course totally contrary. Well they seem more of evil so what are the actual aims behind the Order?

Reaction score
Reaction score
so bro, u think that they are really trying to harm the world in some way?

Well from what it looks like, i say they are what Rusool SAWW warned about as tha 'fitnah' of dajjal i.e the effects on the world b4 him .. one of the hadith says that Music will be widespread and whenever a musical instrument will be used people will drool and try thier best to reach the instrument before the arrival of dajjal .... that is whats happening nowadays ... millions of dollars are being spent on the media just to make sure that we are following 'modernism' and moreover those links that i gave u are having enough proof that they are doing much harm ... people like to say that they ain't illuminati /... they are just a bunch of governments ... what they dun realize is that its the same thing ... naming them differently wont have an impact on the horrendous crimes of the Illuminati, against Islam specially

Reaction score
Well from what it looks like, i say they are what Rusool SAWW warned about as tha 'fitnah' of dajjal i.e the effects on the world b4 him .. one of the hadith says that Music will be widespread and whenever a musical instrument will be used people will drool and try thier best to reach the instrument before the arrival of dajjal .... that is whats happening nowadays ... millions of dollars are being spent on the media just to make sure that we are following 'modernism' and moreover those links that i gave u are having enough proof that they are doing much harm ... people like to say that they ain't illuminati /... they are just a bunch of governments ... what they dun realize is that its the same thing ... naming them differently wont have an impact on the horrendous crimes of the Illuminati, against Islam specially

in some ways i believe it but you've read their traditions, it's pretty difficult to believe that these people really do that.
any ways thank you bro.

Reaction score
LOL, don't over-indulge yourself in these stuffs, your academia will go down the drain hole. Remember, these are just speculations and speculations are rarely correct. ;)

But I support the New world order model. I certainly believe more globalization will bring more prosperity and relief to the world. If the illuminatis are really going for it, what's the big issue?

Seriously????? Abolishing all the religion and start practising Satanism..................???????

Reaction score
LOL, don't over-indulge yourself in these stuffs, your academia will go down the drain hole. Remember, these are just speculations and speculations are rarely correct. ;)

But I support the New world order model. I certainly believe more globalization will bring more prosperity and relief to the world. If the illuminatis are really going for it, what's the big issue?
Yeah and while you're at it, wear some pyramid and eye necklaces just to make it clearer. Ah and do let me know how their sect meetings and mind control plans work; it'd be great to know how they manage everything. But it'd prolly be because people like you support them eh?

Reaction score

How about you look at some of their views for the 'prosperity' of worldwide population ??
http://illuminatireality.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-food-and-medications-must-read.html
http://illuminatireality.blogspot.com/2011/08/haarp-high-frequency-active-auroral.html

Reaction score
Who told you abolishing religion and Satanism is the New World Order? Some silly conspiracy youtube videos? Now let me tell you what the new world order really is.

1. Under the New World Order, the borders of all countries would vanish and all continents would be united. An Eurasian Union, Middle East Union, South Asian Union, SE Asian Union, African Union, North American Union, Australasian Union, South American Union. European Union already follows the model of New World Order and see how prosperous they are.

2. Complete Secularism would be practiced by the governments of each Unions. Every person would have complete freedom to practice their respective religion and there would be no compulsion in religion.

3. Complete free trade without any form of protectionism would be practiced by all Unions.

4. Complete technology transfer between all unions so as to allow fair market.

5. International stock/commodities exchange, invisible electronic money, cashless society (so less robbery). Everybody would be able to trade freely.

6. Criminals would be punished by reducing their electronic money held in banks. For example, for robbery, 20% of your wealth would be confiscated. This would act as a good deterrent against crime.

7. Transfer of all nuclear weapons and military hardware to the United Nations. The military would be used to eradicate any insurgent or terrorist group in any of the Unions.

All problems of today can be solved if the New World Order model is adopted by the world. If the illuminatis, as you say, are really working towards it then what's so bad about it? :whistle::whistle:(y)

Any source for this info or just a random yahoo answer ???