• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone Knows About The Illuminati??

Reaction score
of course it is how can i forget.. :)
have you read The Lost Symbol.. man..after reading it.. for a second the person thinks about actually leaving religion,,i mean Dan brown so masterly makes one beleive all that he has to say,,isn't it..??​
Partially true... but leave religion? No chance :D

Reaction score
oh ho..i didnt mean it realy..,but it does surely has that effect on mind..by the both of us have read dan brown and watched deathnote..! ;)
I know... i meant that the influence ain't THAT much :D and yep... both of us have done awesome things :p

Reaction score
its not like that....that is what has become the problem.."being a GOOD muslim" ..the definition is now changing..and its becoming increasingly hard to remain perfectly on religion,,.no matter what we do its hard to avoid any music at all,,. look at girl-boy relations becoming increasingly common,,..look at the girls out there,..they've stopped caring to cover their body and hair properly,..look at the boys..,shisha cafes, wild parties, .. Namaz an extremely important element of islam, has gone out of the minds of so many,,..
so we will have to Realize..no matter what we name them or assosiate to them,,.. there are people out there, surely and too many, to whome islam is the greatest threat,..the won't attack it directly but will infiltrate our minds and will make us love them,,. Inshallah muslims will never ever fail in upholding Islam.
May Allah guide us and Give us strength to defend our Eman..

Ameen
Ameen ya rab !

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
What's is the proof that they exist.

I don't get why we're so scared of them when if we become good Muslims(with a great deal of taqwa) we could shew them off they way we shew off the fly away ?!

Allah said himself in the Quran that if a group try to plan for your doom ,it won't happen unless Allah wrote it. so why are you scared ?

Just wondering ...

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/34576/

Reaction score
Praise be to Allah
Well, for the one, in that documentary, there are some proofs that nor me, nor anybody else can ignore, all of it may be a rumor, maybe some of it, or maybe it might be true but that shouldn't have anything to do with us because our job is to act on the commandments of Islam and that's all we need and it'll suffice for us.
But looking at the kind of scale this threat is on, something definitely needs to be done

Reaction score
Seriously... So many of you guys believe in this iluminati rubbish? The modern day iluminati conspiracy that they control the world is absolute rubbish and untrue. Don't be so gullible guys

Reaction score
My view on the Illuminati is that yes, I believe that there is such an organisation, HOWEVER, I don't believe that what they believe in is real.( selling their soul to the devil etc. )
I don't know if this has been posted about but a really interesting documentary is The Music Industry Exposed, you can watch it on Youtube, and it's really interesting, but sort of creepy too.

Reaction score
Aodhubillahi min as-shaytanir-rajeem.
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem.

Subhan Allahi wa biHamdihi, Subhan Allahil-Azeem. Allahumma Salle 'ala Sayyidina Muhammadinin-Nabiyyil-Ummiyi wa Aalihi wa Barik wa Sallim.

Allah's Apostle (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) stood up amongst the people and then praised and glorified Allah as He deserved and then he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, "I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad-Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not." [Bukhari 9.241]

The Dajjal fitnah is not something we should be taking lightly. There was no Prophet of Allah ('Alayhis-Salaam) who did not warn His nation about the Dajjal! Even Hadrat Nuh (the Prophet Noah) ('Alayhis-Salatu was-Salaam), the first Messenger of Allah sent into the world, warned His nation about the Dajjal! Its the most testing fitnah in history.

The Beloved of Allah, the Liegelord of the Messengers, Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam, taught us that the way to recognize the Dajjal is that he is one-eyed, while Allah (God) is not one-eyed.

Yet, we find the 'one-eye of god [naodhubillah]' is becoming increasingly common these days. Click; and this symbol so obvious on the back of the one-dollar note. And its origins are pagan.

Remember, the Dajjal (lanatuLlah 'alayh) will claim to be 'god'.

So really, its obvious where the world is heading, and Allah knows the truth. The Dajjali system is already there, and the cursed one himself is gonna pop up sooner or later. His lackies have already done his dirty work for him; and really, whether you call them illuminati, freemasons, satanists, luciferians, zionists, the 'Awliya of Taghut, the friends of satan, or whatever... the thing is, they are there. That much is obvious.

Qur'an 2:257 - 'Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs (radhiAllahu anhu) said:
(Allah is the Protecting Friend of those who believe) He protects and gives victory to the believers, referring here to 'Abdullah Ibn Salam and his companions. (He bringeth them out of darkness into light) He gave them success and brought them out of disbelief into faith. (As for those who disbelieve) i.e. Ka'b Ibn al-Ashraf and his companions, (their patrons are false deities) the devil. (They bring them out of light into darkness) they invite them from faith to disbelief. (Such are rightful owners of the Fire) the dwellers of hell. (They will abide therein forever) never to die or leave it.

There have been cursed ones throughout history who have sold their souls to the satan and worshipped him, but the devil promises nothing except delusion. So don't think its just 'a conspiracy theory'. Yes, there may be a thousand lies and one truth, but that doesn't mean that the one truth also becomes a lie. They are there and have been there ever since Iblis (lanatuLlah 'alayh) took made that promise of his:

[Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all
Except, among them, Your chosen servants." [Qur'an 15:39-40]

Even did the friend of Allah, Ibrahim ('Alayhis-Salatu was-Salaam) warn His father;

O my father, do not worship Satan. Indeed Satan has ever been, to the Most Merciful, disobedient. [Qur'an 19:44]

In this context of course it meant that 'do not worship Satan by worshipping idols, and obeying Satan'; which is technically what's happening in these secret societies of these 'luciferian/satanists' or whatever you wanna call them.

They may have a thousand names and a thousand stories about them, but the Truth is what is in the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam). They exist, have existed since a long time, and they're planning a failing plan.

Whosoever recites Surah al-Kahaf on Friday will insha' Allah not be affected by them; He will, insha' Allah, be safe from the fitnah of the Dajjal. Whoever holds onto the Rope of Allah, does not go astray, insha' Allah.

But the Dajjal fitnah and the Dajjal himself are still a serious issue, don't disregard this, especially not in today's age. You can't just "shew them away".

Beseech Allah for mercy, forgiveness, right guidance, death with Imaan, the Company of the Saliheen in Jannah, and recite Surah al-Kahaf on Friday, and abundant Durood/Salawat 'alan-Nabi (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam).

Allahumma Salle 'ala Sayyidina Muhammadinin-Nabiyyil-Ummiyi wa 'ala Aalihi, wa Sallim Tasleema. Wal-Hamdulillahi Rabbil-'Alamin.

Reaction score
Yes, I do believe I have heard about them. I will be watching the Arrivals very soon.

Reaction score
hey, guys!
so yeah..i don't really know that much about Illuminati or how they're connected to the Freemasons but i read Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons..and it made my head spin! there were such wrong notions about religion and science in there i left the second book unfinished! i for one am greatly affected by what i read and these books seriously had me going nuts over some matters, sadly speaking. I'm over it now, but still unable to understand 'em! :/

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hey, guys!
so yeah..i don't really know that much about Illuminati or how they're connected to the Freemasons but i read Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons..and it made my head spin! there were such wrong notions about religion and science in there i left the second book unfinished! i for one am greatly affected by what i read and these books seriously had me going nuts over some matters, sadly speaking. I'm over it now, but still unable to understand 'em! :/
This might help, beiznillah... see the documentary.

Ok, I'd like to voice my thoughts here... inshaAllah. (This is meant for muslims)
1. There are many evidences that the order idea thing exists but 'the arrivals' are just too paranoid... I saw the series long ago and some stuff in there is not fit for a muslim to see.

2. In my opinion a better series than arrivals is 'Shadows in motion'
here, found it on utube...

3. In my understanding, the illumunati and freemasons are fairly related and here is the scholarly opinion on them:
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/34576

4. Many of us can't really do much about all this, so what do we do? I'd like to tell you the advice of a knowledgeable muslim teacher to a friend of mine.
He basically said that as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock. The ruler of the people is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. A man is the shepherd of his household and is responsible for his flock. A woman is the shepherd of her husband’s house and children and is responsible for her flock. The servant is the shepherd of his master’s wealth and is responsible for it. And I think he said: The man is the shepherd of his father’s wealth and is responsible for his flock. Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock.” [Narrated by al-Bukhaari (893) and Muslim (1829).]
So there are priorities one needs to have... if they(i.e. freemasons) aren't near you then you need not to be overly worried about them, focus more on what Allah has entrusted you and fulfilling His commands regarding that.

One important thing I'd like to add is that we as muslims must be prepared for the dajjal; even when he is not here (coz signs in ahadith about end of times are passing us quickly). THE MOST PRACTICAL way to be prepared for him is as prescribed by RasoolAllah (S.A.W):

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded us to recite the opening verses of Soorat al-Kahf against the Dajjaal. According to some reports, the final verses of this soorah was mentioned. This means reciting the first ten verses or the last ten. Among the ahaadeeth narrated concerning this was the lengthy hadeeth narrated by Muslim from al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan, in which it says: “Whoever among you sees him (the Dajjaal), let him recite against him the opening verses of Soorat al-Kahf.” (Hadeeth 5228).
Muslim (no. 1342) narrated from Abu’l-Dardaa’ that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever memorizes ten aayaat from the beginning of Soorat al-Kahf will be protected from the Dajjaal” – i.e., from his fitnah. Muslim said: “Shu’bah said, ‘from the end of al-Kahf.’ Hammaam said, ‘from the beginning of al-Kahf.’”​

Al-Nawawi said: “The reason for this is because at the beginning of (this soorah), mention is made of wonders and signs, and whoever ponders them will not be deceived by the fitnah of the Dajjaal. And at the end of this soorah, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): ‘Do then those who disbelieve think that they can take My slaves as awliyaa’ (lords etc.) besides Me?’ [al-Kahf 18:102].” (Sharh Saheeh Muslim, 6/93).​
(If you ponder over it, Surah kahf as a whole has lots of lessons for us on how to deal with life... e.g whem Musa(A.S) meets the person whom Allah had given knowledge, he destroys the boat of good ppl etc, you wonder why is this happening? and at the end of that passage you realize Allah always has a plan.)​
May Allah Guide us and protect us from the fitnah(trial, test) of Maseeh Ad-Dajjal... Ameen.​

Reaction score
Your beginning is true. End not so much. George washington was a freemason. Pakistan did lose the match due match fixing, i mean come on its obvious. Yes the dollar is filled with illuminati signs, from the number 13 to the weird triangle sign, completely true. And not all rumors are false you know.
I personally cant say anything about there existence but i, seriously, dont understand why would a super villain underground organisation would want to have their signs in public. I mean why would they want to have their sign on the dollar, the last thing they would want is their identity being revealed. This makes me feel that we have just over-exaggeration them. The same case with Geo News, i mean they may not be doing their job as journalists well but this does not mean that they are siding with jews etc, and the fact that some people try to name Geo Tv as Jew Tv makes me, literally, rofl. They may exist but I think we are just too much paranoid.

Reaction score
Illuminati, the question is.. Is that REALLY their name?

Why would they allow themselves to be revealed when they have been hidden for so long. Why, is the question that's bothering me.

Anywho, I do not have the required and essential information to get involved in this topic.

Reaction score
hmm... anyone else knows about this topic and would like to share his or her views?

Reaction score
lol
google up the brahma kumharis
they've got pyramids
They have a HQ at Mount Abu
and they exist in 100+ countries