• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone Knows About The Illuminati??

Reaction score
Who told you abolishing religion and Satanism is the New World Order? Some silly conspiracy youtube videos? Now let me tell you what the new world order really is.

1. Under the New World Order, the borders of all countries would vanish and all continents would be united. An Eurasian Union, Middle East Union, South Asian Union, SE Asian Union, African Union, North American Union, Australasian Union, South American Union. European Union already follows the model of New World Order and see how prosperous they are.

2. Complete Secularism would be practiced by the governments of each Unions. Every person would have complete freedom to practice their respective religion and there would be no compulsion in religion.

3. Complete free trade without any form of protectionism would be practiced by all Unions.

4. Complete technology transfer between all unions so as to allow fair market.

5. International stock/commodities exchange, invisible electronic money, cashless society (so less robbery). Everybody would be able to trade freely.

6. Criminals would be punished by reducing their electronic money held in banks. For example, for robbery, 20% of your wealth would be confiscated. This would act as a good deterrent against crime.

7. Transfer of all nuclear weapons and military hardware to the United Nations. The military would be used to eradicate any insurgent or terrorist group in any of the Unions.

All problems of today can be solved if the New World Order model is adopted by the world. If the illuminatis, as you say, are really working towards it then what's so bad about it? :whistle::whistle:(y)

So , basically New World Order Sucks

Reaction score
Buddy, it "rules". Soon you will see it implemented under the authority of Jesus (pbuh). Then these conspiracy theorists would be begging to be a part of the 'society'.;);)

OMG .... the one which is being built up against Jesus (pbuh) is regarded as his own system by some people ..... that makes me worry a lot !

and btw since when Jesus(pbuh) supported secular states or unions , watever u call it ??

and
Who told you abolishing religion and Satanism is the New World Order? Some silly conspiracy youtube videos? Now let me tell you what the new world order really is.
1. Under the New World Order, the borders of all countries would vanish and all continents would be united. An Eurasian Union, Middle East Union, South Asian Union, SE Asian Union, African Union, North American Union, Australasian Union, South American Union. European Union already follows the model of New World Order and see how prosperous they are.

2. Complete Secularism would be practiced by the governments of each Unions. Every person would have complete freedom to practice their respective religion and there would be no compulsion in religion.

3. Complete free trade without any form of protectionism would be practiced by all Unions.

4. Complete technology transfer between all unions so as to allow fair market.

5. International stock/commodities exchange, invisible electronic money, cashless society (so less robbery). Everybody would be able to trade freely.

6. Criminals would be punished by reducing their electronic money held in banks. For example, for robbery, 20% of your wealth would be confiscated. This would act as a good deterrent against crime.

7. Transfer of all nuclear weapons and military hardware to the United Nations. The military would be used to eradicate any insurgent or terrorist group in any of the Unions.

All problems of today can be solved if the New World Order model is adopted by the world. If the illuminatis, as you say, are really working towards it then what's so bad about it?

Any source for this info ??? or just a random yahoo answer ???

Reaction score
The last time me used the only revolving avatar I searched on the net for hours, people thought it was an Illuminati symbol. -.-
Just wanna make it clear. Don't fall for all symbols.

http://www.brandchannel.com/home/post/Steve-Jobs-Evolution-Apple-Logo.aspx

This "bytes" theory was debunked, however, by the designer in a 2009 interview with CreativeBits. Of the rumor, Janoff said:
"I'm afraid it didn't have a thing to do with it. From a designer's point of view and you probably experienced this, one of the big phenomena is having the experience of designing a logo for whatever reasons you design it, and years later you find out supposedly why you did certain things. And, they are all BS. It's a wonderful urban legend. Somebody starts it and then people go 'oh yeah, that must be it'."​
And what of Apple's one-time biblical ad messaging? For the logo's design, Janoff said, "Adam and Eve didn't have anything to do with it."

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, I'd like to voice my thoughts here... inshaAllah. (This is meant for muslims)
1. There are many evidences that the order idea thing exists but 'the arrivals' are just too paranoid... I saw the series long ago and some stuff in there is not fit for a muslim to see.

2. In my opinion a better series than arrivals is 'Shadows in motion'
here, found it on utube...

3. In my understanding, the illumunati and freemasons are fairly related and here is the scholarly opinion on them:
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/34576

4. Many of us can't really do much about all this, so what do we do? I'd like to tell you the advice of a knowledgeable muslim teacher to a friend of mine.
He basically said that as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock. The ruler of the people is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. A man is the shepherd of his household and is responsible for his flock. A woman is the shepherd of her husband’s house and children and is responsible for her flock. The servant is the shepherd of his master’s wealth and is responsible for it. And I think he said: The man is the shepherd of his father’s wealth and is responsible for his flock. Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock.” [Narrated by al-Bukhaari (893) and Muslim (1829).]
So there are priorities one needs to have... if they(i.e. freemasons) aren't near you then you need not to be overly worried about them, focus more on what Allah has entrusted you and fulfilling His commands regarding that.

One important thing I'd like to add is that we as muslims must be prepared for the dajjal; even when he is not here (coz signs in ahadith about end of times are passing us quickly). THE MOST PRACTICAL way to be prepared for him is as prescribed by RasoolAllah (S.A.W):

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded us to recite the opening verses of Soorat al-Kahf against the Dajjaal. According to some reports, the final verses of this soorah was mentioned. This means reciting the first ten verses or the last ten. Among the ahaadeeth narrated concerning this was the lengthy hadeeth narrated by Muslim from al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan, in which it says: “Whoever among you sees him (the Dajjaal), let him recite against him the opening verses of Soorat al-Kahf.” (Hadeeth 5228).
Muslim (no. 1342) narrated from Abu’l-Dardaa’ that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever memorizes ten aayaat from the beginning of Soorat al-Kahf will be protected from the Dajjaal” – i.e., from his fitnah. Muslim said: “Shu’bah said, ‘from the end of al-Kahf.’ Hammaam said, ‘from the beginning of al-Kahf.’”​

Al-Nawawi said: “The reason for this is because at the beginning of (this soorah), mention is made of wonders and signs, and whoever ponders them will not be deceived by the fitnah of the Dajjaal. And at the end of this soorah, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): ‘Do then those who disbelieve think that they can take My slaves as awliyaa’ (lords etc.) besides Me?’ [al-Kahf 18:102].” (Sharh Saheeh Muslim, 6/93).​
(If you ponder over it, Surah kahf as a whole has lots of lessons for us on how to deal with life... e.g whem Musa(A.S) meets the person whom Allah had given knowledge, he destroys the boat of good ppl etc, you wonder why is this happening? and at the end of that passage you realize Allah always has a plan.)​
May Allah Guide us and protect us from the fitnah(trial, test) of Maseeh Ad-Dajjal... Ameen.​

Reaction score
+1, That's the crux. Most people get obsessed with these illuminati stuffs and waste their valuable time digging up silly conspiracy videos on youtube. God knows how much useful time has been wasted by people researching these fraudulent, obnoxious, speculative and utterly baseless conspiracy theories created by equally fraudulent exhibitionist attention-seekers.
hahaha. You cld smply have written "They waste time on worthless thngs"
:ROFLMAO: It ALSO get's people worked up!!:p

Reaction score
Ok, I'd like to voice my thoughts here... inshaAllah. (This is meant for muslims)
1. There are many evidences that the order idea thing exists but 'the arrivals' are just too paranoid... I saw the series long ago and some stuff in there is not fit for a muslim to see.

2. In my opinion a better series than arrivals is 'Shadows in motion'
here, found it on utube...

3. In my understanding, the illumunati and freemasons are fairly related and here is the scholarly opinion on them:
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/34576

4. Many of us can't really do much about all this, so what do we do? I'd like to tell you the advice of a knowledgeable muslim teacher to a friend of mine.
He basically said that as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock. The ruler of the people is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. A man is the shepherd of his household and is responsible for his flock. A woman is the shepherd of her husband’s house and children and is responsible for her flock. The servant is the shepherd of his master’s wealth and is responsible for it. And I think he said: The man is the shepherd of his father’s wealth and is responsible for his flock. Each of you is a shepherd and each of you is responsible for his flock.” [Narrated by al-Bukhaari (893) and Muslim (1829).]
So there are priorities one needs to have... if they(i.e. freemasons) aren't near you then you need not to be overly worried about them, focus more on what Allah has entrusted you and fulfilling His commands regarding that.

One important thing I'd like to add is that we as muslims must be prepared for the dajjal; even when he is not here (coz signs in ahadith about end of times are passing us quickly). THE MOST PRACTICAL way to be prepared for him is as prescribed by RasoolAllah (S.A.W):

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded us to recite the opening verses of Soorat al-Kahf against the Dajjaal. According to some reports, the final verses of this soorah was mentioned. This means reciting the first ten verses or the last ten. Among the ahaadeeth narrated concerning this was the lengthy hadeeth narrated by Muslim from al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan, in which it says: “Whoever among you sees him (the Dajjaal), let him recite against him the opening verses of Soorat al-Kahf.” (Hadeeth 5228).
Muslim (no. 1342) narrated from Abu’l-Dardaa’ that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever memorizes ten aayaat from the beginning of Soorat al-Kahf will be protected from the Dajjaal” – i.e., from his fitnah. Muslim said: “Shu’bah said, ‘from the end of al-Kahf.’ Hammaam said, ‘from the beginning of al-Kahf.’”​

Al-Nawawi said: “The reason for this is because at the beginning of (this soorah), mention is made of wonders and signs, and whoever ponders them will not be deceived by the fitnah of the Dajjaal. And at the end of this soorah, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): ‘Do then those who disbelieve think that they can take My slaves as awliyaa’ (lords etc.) besides Me?’ [al-Kahf 18:102].” (Sharh Saheeh Muslim, 6/93).​
(If you ponder over it, Surah kahf as a whole has lots of lessons for us on how to deal with life... e.g whem Musa(A.S) meets the person whom Allah had given knowledge, he destroys the boat of good ppl etc, you wonder why is this happening? and at the end of that passage you realize Allah always has a plan.)​
May Allah Guide us and protect us from the fitnah(trial, test) of Maseeh Ad-Dajjal... Ameen.​

Exactly !! ... totally agreed wid ya !!!... one man at a mosque where i offer prayer told me that they are conspiring hard against us but we should not waste our time by talking about them excessively and blaming them for whatever muslims are facing nowadays .... he said we should instead look at our weak points which sank us deep down and not blame them for our self-created weaknesses because Allah is the best of all planners and should recite surah kahf to be safe from the fitnah of dajjal

P.s ... arrivals is not for enlightenment .. its for another purpose which is revealed in the last few episodes ... hope u got my point .
Salam

Reaction score
yes d arrivals is a vry amazing one..i have heard it frm my frnds...!!
shld be watchn it..!!

Reaction score
o
arrivals = bunch of paranoid ppl.... the 1 I posted abov is more down to earth....
hohh..so u r tokn bout illuminati....actually i am not ssooo into it..my frnds dey kinda discuss bout it..
so jus brief me up na..plzz..!! :)

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah I can C that many talks on the Illuminaatis arose and many doubts have been cleared. I just hope it continues this way and that most of our muslim brothers and sisters become aware of that threat and make everything possible to counter them. Ameen.

Reaction score
Hey, u guys ever read the book "Angels and Demons" of Dan Brown?
I think GetSomeLife is referring to that book. Also, he is right but then again, different people have different views!
yup..thts wht it sounded like..n i think ur correct

Reaction score
Basically, if v stick 2 our religion completely, it'll be better than spewing conspiracy theories...howevr i feel tht 1 shud b aware of all points of views regarding d illuminati, etc... its also imp 2 know whts going on with d world bcoz d dajjal will arrive in d world only when the fitnah will b very, very gr8...n so ppl will fail 2 recognize him 4 who he is... i personally am unsure abt d connection of d illuminati wth this whole thng but given d amt of corruption in the world, its btr 2 be prepared n like badrobot14 mentioned abv... learning d 1st 10 ayat of surah kahf will help, insha allah...
Also its imp 2 spread knowledge abt Dajjal, bcoz d prophet said tht the dajjal will cum at a time whn ppl stop tlkng at him, in mosques, religious sermons, etc.

Reaction score
What's is the proof that they exist.

I don't get why we're so scared of them when if we become good Muslims(with a great deal of taqwa) we could shew them off they way we shew off the fly away ?!

Allah said himself in the Quran that if a group try to plan for your doom ,it won't happen unless Allah wrote it. so why are you scared ?

Just wondering ...

Reaction score
look minato.....i kno u wil not believe dis.....but dese r just make believe stories frm da past!!!!

Let me tell u who dey really r!!

Illuminati were a grup ov scientists many centuries ago who opposed each and every religion in da world. This made dem a rival of the Catholic Church which was holding power of one of the most powerful religion of the time: Christianity. The illuminati were caught and then killed after being branded alive and their dead bodies wer thrown on da streets as a warning for people thinking to join the illuminati. It is a legend carried out by the Free Masons that the illuminati remained alive and got sanctuary in the large Free Mason community. As the masons still exist so does the legend and many people hav started acting like they r illuminati. It isnt actually real and they r of no danger to us but rather to themselves....because the Catholic Church also exists. However, racism is common nowadays and the church is in no mood to take action against these people. Pl dont fall for dese stupid documentaries as they r just another way toget to the public and give them something to get scared of and talk about.....givin the media a gud amount of money!! Rumors about Bush and George Washington being one of them are just rumors....just like da rumor dat Pakistan had lost da match against india on bases of match fixing!! As for the sign on the dollar.....do research and u will see the real origin of the sign...

i hope u now know.....
did u read the 'Dan Brown ' book..??

Reaction score
What's is the proof that they exist.

I don't get why we're so scared of them when if we become good Muslims(with a great deal of taqwa) we could shew them off they way we shew off the fly away ?!

Allah said himself in the Quran that if a group try to plan for your doom ,it won't happen unless Allah wrote it. so why are you scared ?

Just wondering ...
its not like that....that is what has become the problem.."being a GOOD muslim" ..the definition is now changing..and its becoming increasingly hard to remain perfectly on religion,,.no matter what we do its hard to avoid any music at all,,. look at girl-boy relations becoming increasingly common,,..look at the girls out there,..they've stopped caring to cover their body and hair properly,..look at the boys..,shisha cafes, wild parties, .. Namaz an extremely important element of islam, has gone out of the minds of so many,,..
so we will have to Realize..no matter what we name them or assosiate to them,,.. there are people out there, surely and too many, to whome islam is the greatest threat,..the won't attack it directly but will infiltrate our minds and will make us love them,,. Inshallah muslims will never ever fail in upholding Islam.
May Allah guide us and Give us strength to defend our Eman..

Ameen

Reaction score
Yeah... but i ALSO read something like this in an old history book of a sort :D
Oh and the book's name is ANGELS AND DEMONS
of course it is how can i forget.. :)
have you read The Lost Symbol.. man..after reading it.. for a second the person thinks about actually leaving religion,,i mean Dan brown so masterly makes one beleive all that he has to say,,isn't it..??​