• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone Knows About The Illuminati??

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie: seriously bro, u wont give up despite da fact dat u r sooooooooooooooo wrong. research on net is a waste of time other dan on official sites like wikipedia. Check it out to kno dat da sign was initially a great seal. The "fake" illuminati of "today" took it as deir symbol....the dollar didnt adopt it!!! Listen to wat u r talkin dude...
Also, u mean u actually SAW them exchanging money....if u didnt u can t say nothiin....even i can say dat i am A murderer after u...u wud only be satisfied until i actually kill u....u wont believe me before dat!!!
Minato112. i am not surprised dat u wont believe me. Media has ways to convince people and u were da on having belief in Illuminaty in da 1st place. But yes, da book i read was authentic just as much as the guinness and it wast only 1 book i read about dese people...

Reaction score
o_O:confused: Bro what are you talking about? I mean really, ask anyone i always give up but i am sure about my point of view. Well i could write alot of stuff here, but i will simply write Wikipedia is authentic, a site where anyone can come and edit a page is authentic, really. Oh and if you were to tell me you were gonna kill me and convince me then i will beleive, how will i be satisfied after you kill me :confused: , i mean really?o_O

Reaction score
i see.......u r da kind ov person easily satisfied by true looking evidence......dats all i got to say bout dis stuff!
As for da killing stuff.....it was as a figure of speech.....i really expected u to kno atleast dat much...
nyway....believe wat u want to...i am no one to argue about it here, i just presented my view....

Reaction score
I am lost... whats an illuminati??? I cant watch the video...and why is there such a hullaballoo about it????

Reaction score
^ i think u might want to research on it and open ur eyes !
Whether u believe or not in them is another opinion but better do the research :D

Reaction score
Hey, u guys ever read the book "Angels and Demons" of Dan Brown?
I think GetSomeLife is referring to that book. Also, he is right but then again, different people have different views!

Reaction score
I think GetSomeLife is referring to that book. Also, he is right but then again, different people have different views!
Thnx I'll take a look @ it

Reaction score

Dats it..... It was Angels and Demons!
the story may be a fiction 1 but da facts he gives r always correct!

And yeeah......u dont have to be so formal
dis may be a study sorta site but dat doesnt mean sum1 iz gonna point out ur spelling mistaks!!!

Reaction score
look minato.....i kno u wil not believe dis.....but dese r just make believe stories frm da past!!!!

Let me tell u who dey really r!!

Illuminati were a grup ov scientists many centuries ago who opposed each and every religion in da world. This made dem a rival of the Catholic Church which was holding power of one of the most powerful religion of the time: Christianity. The illuminati were caught and then killed after being branded alive and their dead bodies wer thrown on da streets as a warning for people thinking to join the illuminati. It is a legend carried out by the Free Masons that the illuminati remained alive and got sanctuary in the large Free Mason community. As the masons still exist so does the legend and many people hav started acting like they r illuminati. It isnt actually real and they r of no danger to us but rather to themselves....because the Catholic Church also exists. However, racism is common nowadays and the church is in no mood to take action against these people. Pl dont fall for dese stupid documentaries as they r just another way toget to the public and give them something to get scared of and talk about.....givin the media a gud amount of money!! Rumors about Bush and George Washington being one of them are just rumors....just like da rumor dat Pakistan had lost da match against india on bases of match fixing!! As for the sign on the dollar.....do research and u will see the real origin of the sign...

i hope u now know.....
Angels and demons? :D

Reaction score
look minato.....i kno u wil not believe dis.....but dese r just make believe stories frm da past!!!!

Let me tell u who dey really r!!

Illuminati were a grup ov scientists many centuries ago who opposed each and every religion in da world. This made dem a rival of the Catholic Church which was holding power of one of the most powerful religion of the time: Christianity. The illuminati were caught and then killed after being branded alive and their dead bodies wer thrown on da streets as a warning for people thinking to join the illuminati. It is a legend carried out by the Free Masons that the illuminati remained alive and got sanctuary in the large Free Mason community. As the masons still exist so does the legend and many people hav started acting like they r illuminati. It isnt actually real and they r of no danger to us but rather to themselves....because the Catholic Church also exists. However, racism is common nowadays and the church is in no mood to take action against these people. Pl dont fall for dese stupid documentaries as they r just another way toget to the public and give them something to get scared of and talk about.....givin the media a gud amount of money!! Rumors about Bush and George Washington being one of them are just rumors....just like da rumor dat Pakistan had lost da match against india on bases of match fixing!! As for the sign on the dollar.....do research and u will see the real origin of the sign...

i hope u now know.....

Read about it in angels and demons by Dan Brown
the catholic church resented their scientific ideas and so these scientists made it a secret group, held secret meetings at different places and gained a lot of power however i still feel it's myth as it tells George Washington and many other famous people being a part of it.
it also relates to some thing about the four elements : earth, fire, air, and water

Reaction score