• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Biology paper 22 May 13th 2013

How did it go?

• It was easy.

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • It was OK.

Votes: 45 54.2%
  • It was BAD.

Votes: 17 20.5%

• Total voters

Moi

Reaction score
I'm taking AS bio and A2 bio together.. I want an A too but I think I screwed up in this paper.. :( in most of the parts, I didn't know what to write so I wrote so long answers.. :'(
awwww i hope u did well and will do even better in the A Level. ditto...i wrote long answers just for the sake of not knowing what the quesstions really asked for. Good Luck !!

Reaction score
seriously..it ws dat difficult? usually bio AS papers r nt veri diffiult..?...n thnks...:)...hope it goes well

Moi

Reaction score
i wl b giving my AS bio paper in few hours now....n whow. even mor freakd out now..!!
chill and relax...hopefully it will go easy....btw may i ask you. do all variant 1 people do their papers at the same time?? or do diff. areas do the different times?

Reaction score
chill and relax...hopefully it will go easy....btw may i ask you. do all variant 1 people do their papers at the same time?? or do diff. areas do the different times?

yea im doin varient 1.....but wht ws da main stf in da paper...i noe nt suppose to discuss until 24 hrs:(

Reaction score
y wil it b different?..usuali da same type questions wil b givin in difernt format...but da sme wil b expected...wht did da paper mainy consist of?

Reaction score
awwww i hope u did well and will do even better in the A Level. ditto...i wrote long answers just for the sake of not knowing what the quesstions really asked for. Good Luck !!

Thanks. Now,I should focus on other five papers of biology.

Reactions: Moi

Moi

Reaction score
yea im doin varient 1.....but wht ws da main stf in da paper...i noe nt suppose to discuss until 24 hrs:(
neah not about discussing...i already did mine variant two...but someone in my convo is saying he did variant 1 and is aking me about my paper..quiet questioning me...i have a feeling they didnt dobthe paper and they want to know mynpapers topics...thats whybam asking whether evryone does V1 at the same time or diff.

Moi

Reaction score
Thanks. Now,I should focus on other five papers of biology.
btw i dont know if this will make u laugh or not...but whenever i read your name i read it as ribos...in rna ya know....haha..my brain is biological now! :D

Reaction score
neah not about discussing...i already did mine variant two...but someone in my convo is saying he did variant 1 and is aking me about my paper..quiet questioning me...i have a feeling they didnt dobthe paper and they want to know mynpapers topics...thats whybam asking whether evryone does V1 at the same time or diff.

yea..im nt entirely sure. becs our practicals r varient 2...but i think 4 all here thery papers r vareint 1.......
wat did ur paper mainly consist of?

Reaction score
people do variant one at different times depending on the countries and time zones

Reaction score
Basically if u go through marking scheme the points u wrote well might be ignored or rejected but no negative marking unless,the points you wrote are somehow scoring you full marks due to relevant and correct acording to the marking scheme
Pray for low GT everybody :)

Reaction score
I didn't take this variant, and I'm not here to beg for questions that came up, but I just want to ask all the people that took 22/23 - Was the exam lengthy to the point where you didn't finish the paper?