• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Biology paper 22 May 13th 2013

How did it go?

• It was easy.

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • It was OK.

Votes: 45 54.2%
  • It was BAD.

Votes: 17 20.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I didn't take this variant, and I'm not here to beg for questions that came up, but I just want to ask all the people that took 22/23 - Was the exam lengthy to the point where you didn't finish the paper?

the ppr was lengthy ......and a lot of stuff on which thinking was reguired :mad:

Reaction score
Were u able to complete on tym as my paper variant 1 is in few hours so if u can only tell me the topic of urr question.....

Reaction score
Were u albe to conplete on tym as my paper variant 1 is within few hours so if u xan only tell me the topic of urr question.......

i was able to complete it on time but for this i didnt write the ans in detail so there are some chances of leaving the imp points in the ans :)

Reaction score
I didn't take this variant, and I'm not here to beg for questions that came up, but I just want to ask all the people that took 22/23 - Was the exam lengthy to the point where you didn't finish the paper?
When I got it FIRST it looked pretty lengthy so I wrote like crazy and managed to finish it 25 whole minutes before the time was up, so I guess you shouldn't worry.

Reaction score
All the papers so far were easy for you! (MashaAllah!)
Maths was horrible :/
Physics wasn't that great either.
But Chemistry and Biology were, Allahamdullilah, exceptionally well.
Anyway, gt will most probably be around 40 to 43.
Not more, if not less.

Reaction score
it was just fine expecting low gt and i wrote extrs stuff too but not in the answer space i wrote it in he blank page and in the spaces with writing to which question are these answers
because i remeber my teacher saying its important to use blank pages if u write right stuff they will give u marks even if u lost it in the answer and if u write wrong these they will ignore it ... so i wrote all the extra stuff in the spaces and blank page