• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Biology paper 22 May 13th 2013

How did it go?

• It was easy.

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • It was OK.

Votes: 45 54.2%
  • It was BAD.

Votes: 17 20.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
me too...i think we will get the marks...chill...relax...be happy paper 2 is over....you can do better in practicals and pp1. ,whats done is done, no going back...just enjoy the rest of the day :)

lol..okay:)

Reaction score
alhamdulillah the paper was ok...not easy..i found 2 questions pretty confusing,hope my answers were to the point. i usually forget to read the question twice :/inshallah hoping for the best,now just praying for tomorrow paper :confused:

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah i found the paper really good...and honestly i thought it was relatively shorter...came out with a big smile ....i just hope i dint overlook a silly mistake...but im hoping for the best :D
and yeah...last question!!! LOVED IT :p

May we all get straight A's (AMEEN)

Reaction score
Yes, last question was the easiest. I liked first question too. I'm sad because I made horrible mistakes in some parts of 2 or three questions.. what gt are you expecting? I'm taking composite.. panicking at the moment.

hey dnt b soo gloomy...try to make it up in the practical and MCQ's ...ull hav plenty of time for tht INSHALLAH ull get an A (y)

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah i found the paper really good...and honestly i thought it was relatively shorter...came out with a big smile ....i just hope i dint overlook a silly mistake...but im hoping for the best :D
and yeah...last question!!! LOVED IT :p

May we all get straight A's (AMEEN)
Shorter? o_O It was overflowing with blank lines :|
Ps. MashAllah.

Reaction score
I wrote the answer of enzyme mode of action wrong :( I cut it and there were no lines left for that question I used the space besides the question . :/ Would they check it?

Reaction score
I wrote the answer of enzyme mode of action wrong :( I cut it and there were no lines left for that question I used the space besides the question . :/ Would they check it?

im not sure but i think they might check it...lets hope tht the examiner is not cruel
well i did the same thing in olevel physics theory paper...nd i got good grade...so it shows tht they read it BUT IM NOT SURE

Inshallah things will turn out fr the better

Reaction score
im not sure but i think they might check it...lets hope tht the examiner is not cruel
well i did the same thing in olevel physics theory paper...nd i got good grade...so it shows tht they read it BUT IM NOT SURE

Inshallah things will turn out fr the better
hope so

Reaction score

yes they will be checking that ....i also did the same .......i was thinking to write the ans of that on blank page but time was finished so i couldnt but they check if ans is written outside ......

Reaction score
Is the 24 hour period up yet? This was one of the more confusing papers imo, quite different from the papers of 3-4 years back and more :eek:

Reaction score
will they accept if one write the difference b/w dna replication and dna translation instaed of dna transcription ???

Reaction score
Dont think so. As in depends on what context you wrote the answer in, and generally translation and transcription differ.

Reaction score
There are usually a few marks to lose, so even if you lost some here, it could be recuperated in other areas. Dont lose hope.