• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
nopes, wen its not mentioned, we assume it to be conc.

Cant agree on that one! When its aqueous you have to consider it dilute! CIE cannot spoon feed students, they use a term that only students ranging from B-A* can understand! So yeah it Dilute!

Reaction score
Dukeofwin:
nopes, i'll stick to wat my tchr says...go see any such question in the past pprs and u'll see in the marking scheme tht its considered to be conc.
i hav done past pprs worth 20 years and never once did i get such a question wrong...
but if u want to stick to wat u think...go ahead, and if u confirm it frm a tchr, do tell me if im wrong...

Reaction score
i agree with salt
Cant agree on that one! When its aqueous you have to consider it dilute! CIE cannot spoon feed students, they use a term that only students ranging from B-A* can understand! So yeah it Dilute!
i agree with SALT
cuz if we were suppose to consider it as dilute than why would answer to Q3/c/1 in ms is Cl2
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...al O Level/Chemistry (5070)/5070_s05_qp_4.pdf
ms here
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...al O Level/Chemistry (5070)/5070_s05_ms_4.pdf

Reaction score
i need chemistry atp tips.
and anyone tell where to get old chem past papers like from 1993 onwards on net?

Reaction score
You pick out a question that has already confused many.
For me its dilute!
But ain't saying you are wrong!
Would confirm it soon.....

Reaction score
they themselves will be discharged at cathode coz we r not available with any other cation
so cation like mg,ca,al and na will be discharged when it is in molten state where no water present coz no other cation present? :confused:

Reaction score
Reaction score
Well i just asked to tell the method so your answer could include that (using the Mr you can............)
thats why i didn't mention it
use Mr minus those given oxygen, hydrogen and carbon... then n+n+2=(remain mass) then continue to solve? correct m if im wrong...:coffee: