• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
it all about wat the ms and examiner report says not ur teacher...dey r not the examiners after all!
or waisay
¯\_(-_-)_/¯ nai manna to na mano
Exhausted! cant prove it any further!
Your choice, take it concerntrated and be happy:cool:

Reaction score
No! no change in questioning style! As per my teacher!
so to sum up- this year we are gonna encounter a pattern change not a questioning stlye change
erm.... what is the difference between pattern change and questioning style change? it mean there are no longer fixed question like qualitative analysis and titration in paper 4? :eek:

Reaction score
erm.... what is the difference between pattern change and questioning style change? it mean there are no longer fixed question like qualitative analysis and titration in paper 4? :eek:
Relax, nothing like that! Most of it would be repeat!
even i dont knw what is pattern change! I'm not in contact with my teacher otherwise would have told you!
So just forget any changing stuff and STUDY! they are not gonna ask anything from physics? so WHY WORRY?

Reaction score
even i dont knw what is pattern change! I'm not in contact with my teacher otherwise would have told you!
So just forget any changing stuff and STUDY! they are not gonna ask anything from physics? so WHY WORRY?
im worry that they would ask about the colour of substance! i still confuse about it...:confused:

Reaction score

WHAT!! the pattern is gonna be changed?? nowayyy :(

Reaction score
No! no change in questioning style! As per my teacher!
so to sum up- this year we are gonna encounter a pattern change not a questioning stlye change

what are you saying confusing everyone about the question change and pattern change??? If there was to be any difference in paper, a specimen paper would have been given! what is ur source about this other than ur teacher?

Please do not post material which may cause other people to die of heart attack as they have the paper the next day!

Reaction score
what are you saying confusing everyone about the question change and pattern change??? If there was to be any difference in paper, a specimen paper would have been given! what is ur source about this other than ur teacher?

Please do not post material which may cause other people to die of heart attack as they have the paper the next day!
lol....

Reaction score
Cant agree on that one! When its aqueous you have to consider it dilute! CIE cannot spoon feed students, they use a term that only students ranging from B-A* can understand! So yeah it Dilute!

if not mentioned, it is concentrated. A long and lengthy discussion has been held before on this same thread, and it was finally proved from the ms that if mentioned only aqueous, NaCl is always taken conc. and btw, only electrolysis of conc. sodium chloride is included in our syllabus!

Reaction score
Dukeofwin said:
Right back at SALT and MALAY!
I had a pretty good idea about it being dilute
ill still go wid wat i think, if i see any such question ill post it here....

asd

Reaction score
Aqueous is aqueous. Why are you guys fighting over it being conc. or dilute? :/
Aqueous solution is simply a solution of a substance in water. The solution contains the +ve & -ve ions of the substance dissolved and water (H+ & OH-)
I never troubled myself into thinking whether it would be dilute or not, so I never assumed unless it was mentioned!

Reaction score
OKAY ITS TIME FOR CHEMISTRY NOW GUYS!!!!!!!!! :D What's the main topics in ATP?

Identification Of Ions
Moles/Titration
Preparation of Salts
Apparatus
Diffusion