• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
defination says that living things reproduce,metabolize and grow.. while atom does none of these things

but living things do these things .............. so they are living things while atoms isnt

Reaction score
Can we use reactive metals in reactions
If NOT, why??

which reactions? practicals or theory ?

cuz reactive metal sare highly dangerous.... the produce fire,sparks and even explosions...... they react very voilently by water too..... so they are dangerous

Reaction score
This is one of the reactions of metals (reactive) with water..... very dangerous

Attachments

• fer.jpg
    fer.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
well its like u take ur heat with ur self ..in hell so y not endo?
if atom is non-living then everything is made up of atom so everything should be non-living!

Oh cmon the exo part will far more greater in energy then ur heat,therefore the total enthalpy change will result in an exothermic reaction,and btw why are u asking this !

Reaction score
This is one of the reactions of metals (reactive) with water..... very dangerous

these reactions are fun to watch i wonder how Caesium goes like,the bad part is its not yet found on earth as its very reactive and also its radioactive having a very very short half life so its not yet been seen on earth !

Reaction score
i have seen many......... done many!!! but not that cesium and potassium one

yes............ its fun to watch.... but dangerous too...... i felt like a great scientist when performing it :p ;)

Reaction score
i have seen many......... done many!!! but not that cesium and potassium one

yes............ its fun to watch.... but dangerous too...... i felt like a great scientist when performing it :p ;)

U are lucky man ive never touched a pure metal or even handled it in my lab ive just done almost nothing !

Reaction score
which salt can be prepared by acid-alkali titration method.
A ammonium sulphate
B copper(II) sulphate
C iron(II) sulphate
D zinc sulphate

reason as well please

Reaction score
so what is it with transition metals?? i did salts in school a year ago n i dunt rmbr a thing literallyyyy :'(

Reaction score
ill provide a flowchart soon for u guys to see which method to use when making salts that will answer the ques as well for now just look in MS they might have some comment on the ques !