• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY PAPER 22

How did you find the paper ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
in ora ATP question i jst mentioned the rate of increasing substrate conc. ,increase the enzyme activity.....
overall paper was confusing...i messed up manu questions... :(

Reaction score
in ora ATP question i jst mentioned the rate of increasing substrate conc. ,increase the enzyme activity.....
overall paper was confusing...i messed up manu questions... :(
i messed up in many questions too! But don't worry... lets just hope the curve is really low :)

Reaction score
I asked my teacher today he told me the drug acts a non competitive inhibitor
yah hes right, eg some antibiotic may inhibit the enzyme that links together the peptidoglycans in the bacterial cell wall, thus the bacteria burst when they absorb water by osmosis...

Reaction score
in last question last part i wrote pre-operation and post-opertaion prevention and cure...tht question ws too weird ....1st n 2nd part was too easy infact

Reaction score
in last question last part i wrote pre-operation and post-opertaion prevention and cure...tht question ws too weird ....1st n 2nd part was too easy infact
i wrote about that as well...
i mentioned exercise, healthy diet, smoking...
and high cost of surgery...

Reaction score
i think u wrong...drugs = medicine but not = antibiotics....drug name refer to many other medicine whch r not antibiotic...like simple paracetamol etc....
EXACTLY... drugs refer to many medicines, and the question was, which one of those "many drugs" can cure typhoid...
So antibiotic, should be the correct answer... according to me

Reaction score
now guys jst relax n hope for the best..... grade threshold ll be low insahAllah n we all gt A insahAllah....

Reaction score
oh No! i forgot that part too. I guess one mark gone :(
Or 2! i think it will be marked as follows: one mark for labeling inner surface, one for outer surface, one for protein, one for cholesterol and the last for phospholipid!