• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business studies AS level

Reaction score
in the recruitment i said interviews and some other stupid thing, instead of internal and external. and in the diagram the sales revenue should start from origin and total costs from FC, i did the opposite :s
Draw a chart bro. and Recruitment , What training? It's either Internal or External and explain them

Reaction score
We all did the BE question as we didn't concentrate much on the Price Decriminalization and cooperatives. Haha

Reaction score
well guys for me section A went good section B did the BEA question. drew the diagram, wrote the advantage and disadvantages. provided analysis on general effect and wrote the evaluation on the affects on the decision making business

Reaction score
well guys for me section A went good section B did the BEA question. drew the diagram, wrote the advantage and disadvantages. provided analysis on general effect and wrote the evaluation on the affects on the decision making business
20 marks. I guess.

Reaction score
Insha Allah, i hope so...
The A curve is from 36/40 believe me.

BTW I forgot the safety margin as one of the advantages. is this okay? I wrote 5-6 others. and 5 disadvantages , chart , definitions , and ways of calculation.

Reaction score
AH MASHALLAH DUDE I HOPE YOU GET GOOD GRADES

Reaction score
u lost 2 to 4 marks as u didnt mention a conclusion bro 20 marks means 7 marks 4r evaluation nawb dhanchi

Reaction score
mine went well, i think. i also answered the BEA question, seems like most people chose that. now that paper 1's done with, what do you think will come in paper 2? i think a whole lot of motivation, operations efficiency and marketing related questions will come!

Reaction score
its en
The A curve is from 36/40 believe me.

BTW I forgot the safety margin as one of the advantages. is this okay? I wrote 5-6 others. and 5 disadvantages , chart , definitions , and ways of calculation.

i wrote about 8 advantages including margin of safety and 7 disadvantages, analysis on if the business does not use BEA. analysis and evaluation were necessary to be given. if you gave those i guess its enough