• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business studies AS level

Reaction score
Oh my God! im so happy that most of us picked the break-even question:) i did that one aswell and i honestly think i messed up in it big time! i forgot to state the break-even point from the graph,got the breakeven formula wrong and didnt label the Variable costs :(

Reaction score
can someone please give the questions of AS level in business pleeeeeeeeease ??!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
the papaer was great!
i messed up in the job description question! actually i didnt mess up, i wanted to save it for last so i could think about it clearly..but the time ran out and in the last 20 seconds i wrote Allah only knows what! i hope it was the right answer.. :/
and for the 20 marks i wrote the coorporate businesses' answer. :D in my opinion that was the easiest! BEA was just too long..
can u give me the exams question !!!?? pleaseeeeeeee :S : S

Reaction score
The examiners have stated previously in examiner reports that they expect quality, not quantity :) they require in depth explanations of whichever points you mention, considering its a 20 mark question.
can u help meee pleses if u have the AS level business exam questions , please give them to me :S

Reaction score
i have not done that good in first paper. is it possible to get an 'a' overall now if i excel in paper 2

Reaction score
The exam is on may 24 !! So I neeed to know ever question , so basically all of them !! U can e-mail them to me

Reaction score
Ok !! If u took the exams !! Can u give me the questions of that exam ??

Reaction score
To be honest their are for a friend !! And I just want to see how are the questions , so anything would be helpful

Reaction score
U don't understand !! Everyone should do that and work hard , but this friend had something different and hard to study !! That's y I'm asking for those who took the exam to give me the questions so it would be at least reasonable for my friend to study and be successful like the others !!!

Reaction score
i would say this paper was hard overall since ive never seen these type of questions in the previous papers and honestly i wouldnt have paid much attention to that part of the syllabus anyways since i was expecting some more focused on motivation theories or marketting but alhumdulillah i did extremely well :)

Reaction score
U don't understand !! Everyone should do that and work hard , but this friend had something different and hard to study !! That's y I'm asking for those who took the exam to give me the questions so it would be at least reasonable for my friend to study and be successful like the others !!!
u want the questions?