• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business studies AS level

Reaction score
Well I got question 1 , 2,3 and 6 !! If I can get 4 and 5 I'd be soooo amazingly truly thankful

Reaction score
Well I got question 1 , 2,3 and 6 !! If I can get 4 and 5 I'd be soooo amazingly truly thankful
can u tell me the questions because idk what number was for each question but i have an idea of all the questions
so please tell me the questions u already know

Reaction score
I don't know them by heart !!!!!!!!! I saved them !! It's ok I don't want u to go thru this with me !! Alhamdolilah something is better than nothing !!

Reaction score
I don't know them by heart !!!!!!!!! I saved them !! It's ok I don't want u to go thru this with me !! Alhamdolilah something is better than nothing !!
there was one abt job specification and job description.. ways of recruitment and the rest i cant remember :\

Reaction score
Okaaay. What is wrong with you? Am I the only one finding this conversation a little weird?

Okay. If you want the questions, you can go through the past papers maybe? yes?
Clearly there are people who are better than you , and helpful , so thanks to them I got the help that I need !!

Reaction score
can anyone remind me the what question 5 was? the first part was about cooperatives, what was the second part about? something bout small businesses....