• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies: Ask your questions here.

Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome to my thread. If you have any query in IGCSE Business Studies & O-Level Business Studies. Please feel free to ask here.

I will keep updating this thread regarding TIPS and Tricks to attempt Business Studies Past Papers and will share my Topical of Business Studies one by one. :)

Why Me?
I am Afzal Shad. I am Certified Cambridge Teacher & Online Tutor for IGCSE Business Studies (0450), O-Level Business Studies (7115), IGCSE Accounting (0452), O-Level Principal of Accounts (7110), O-Level Commerce (7100), AS/A Level Business Studies (9609) & AS/A Level Accounting (9706)
An MBA (Finance), CCMA (UK), Bachelors in Commerce.

14+ years of experience in Teaching, Financial Management, Project Accounts and Brand Management.

Where to get Notes for Business Studies? - Click Here.

Reaction score
Please I need the CAMBRIDGE IGCSE & O LEVEL BUSINESS STUDIES (0450) Fifth Edition by Karen Borrington and Peter Stimpson textbook

Reaction score
I am looking for TEXTBOOK FOR CAMBRIDGE IGCSE & O LEVEL BUSINESS STUDIES (0450) Fifth Edition by Karen Borrington and Peter Stimpson.

PLEASE EMAIL ME THE LINK OR ATTACH THE BOOK AT [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome to my thread. If you have any query in IGCSE Business Studies & O-Level Business Studies. Please feel free to ask here.

I will keep updating this thread regarding TIPS and Tricks to attempt Business Studies Past Papers and will share my Topical of Business Studies one by one. :)

Why Me?
I am Afzal Shad. I am Certified Cambridge Teacher & Online Tutor for IGCSE Business Studies (0450), O-Level Business Studies (7115), IGCSE Accounting (0452), O-Level Principal of Accounts (7110), O-Level Commerce (7100), AS/A Level Business Studies (9609) & AS/A Level Accounting (9706)

14+ years of experience in Teaching, Financial Management, Project Accounts and Brand Management.

Hi sir,
I need igcse edexcel business notes
Thanks

Reaction score
Hello,

Why Me?

Where to get Notes for Business Studies? - Click to play papa's pizzeria.

Thanks a lot of the post here.

Reaction score
Please provide a pdf of the mark fisher business studies coursebook third edition

Reaction score
Hello,

Why Me?

do you have Fifth edition bs textbook answer ....... i m an educator needs to my enrichment

Reaction score
Hi Was wondering if you got the Teacher's Resource for Business studies in Cambridge IGCSE? Was digging through Google and found literally nothing...

截屏2024-01-05 20.58.57.png

Reaction score
Hello,

Why Me?

Hi Afzal, do you have the Borrington and Simpson course book answers on pdf. I need Hodder Business Studies 5th edition solutions for quick marking. [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello,

Why Me?

Hello Sir, I am an IGCSE Business Studies student, i would like to know what is the best method for studying business studies. According to you sir, what is the fastest and the most effiecient way. Thank you.