• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
I'm sorry I couldn't find the book you're looking for. I'll get back to you if I do.
bro I desperately need this book its costing me 100 dollars to ship in my country (Pakistan)
and no stores here have got it.
Its so sad I got only 6 months till my cambridge exams and I have other subjects and don't have the coursebook :(
What should i do?

Reaction score
bro I desperately need this book its costing me 100 dollars to ship in my country (Pakistan)
and no stores here have got it.
Its so sad I got only 6 months till my cambridge exams and I have other subjects and don't have the coursebook :(
What should i do?
Do you have relatives in any other paert of the world?? UAE or elsewhere??

Nevertheless. Try these two websites in the next reply

Last edited:
Reaction score

Hi.
Thank youuuu <3
But this website looks really weird I hope it won't be some other book.How did you find this website? seriously I googled but didn't came acros it .
Seriously thanks again but I'm confused weather or not this book is actually the real coursebook of the new syllabus 9626.
This link doesn't work :(

Reaction score
Hi.
Thank youuuu <3
But this website looks really weird I hope it won't be some other book.How did you find this website? seriously I googled but didn't came acros it .
Seriously thanks again but I'm confused weather or not this book is actually the real coursebook of the new syllabus 9626.

This link doesn't work :(
did any of the links help??

i tried looking at bookstores here in dubai, coz parcel costs to pakistan are cheap, but unfortunately this book isnt available here as well. :( if it didnt help lemme know, let me try finding something else

Reaction score
did any of the links help??

i tried looking at bookstores here in dubai, coz parcel costs to pakistan are cheap, but unfortunately this book isnt available here as well. :( if it didnt help lemme know, let me try finding something else
NO :(
I placed order for the book on the website but didn't get a email or call :(:(
What should i do?

Reaction score
Do you have relatives in any other paert of the world?? UAE or elsewhere??

Nevertheless. Try these two websites in the next reply
Good question but no I don't like to ask any of them :) its just wrong i feel,I hope you get it

Reaction score
Good question but no I don't like to ask any of them :) its just wrong i feel,I hope you get it
Oh okay, i understand. I will try looking for it....hopefully i can help you. I will try my best coz i know how it feels not to be able to find what you are looking for

Reaction score
NO :(
I placed order for the book on the website but didn't get a email or call :(:(
What should i do?
Sweetie, i just checked the status at the local british council as well as at the CIE website, this book isnt available anywhre in the world coz its release date is october 31st 2016. Which means even if u order it from amazon or cambridge website, u wont get this book until mid november. I personally suggest u study from the old edition for the time being and then u can purchase it when it out.

Reaction score
Sweetie, i just checked the status at the local british council as well as at the CIE website, this book isnt available anywhre in the world coz its release date is october 31st 2016. Which means even if u order it from amazon or cambridge website, u wont get this book until mid november. I personally suggest u study from the old edition for the time being and then u can purchase it when it out.
Old edition is pretty much useless :( but i guess i have to make notes from internet

Reaction score
Old edition is pretty much useless :( but i guess i have to make notes from internet
ya probably...........and after the release if you are still unable to find it lemme know.....i will parcel one, and i m not a relative so u do not need to feel weird :)

Reaction score
ya probably...........and after the release if you are still unable to find it lemme know.....i will parcel one, and i m not a relative so u do not need to feel weird :)
Hii thank you so much
Well haha im thinking of taking history because 9626 is new
But im thinking if i can seriously get a "C" and above in History. Did you know anyone who took it ? My other subjects are phy and chem

Reaction score
a pleasure :)

I am really good at history and i love it, i will be taking History in Alevel too............And from what i have noticed about the questions and syllabus, is that history can be pretty easy. Moreover it one of the most interesting subject coz here u arent learning rules or methods or logic. here you just know how things used to be and many times you can relate to something u saw in movies. dont mind my lecture but i think history is good, but i recommend you check the Grade threshold, syllabus topics, and compare answer schemes to past papers, you will instantly know whether you can do it or not. :)

nevertheless if i do find someone who has taken up history i will let you know, but i think thats highly unlikely given that many think its a boring subject ( without reading about it)

Reaction score
a pleasure :)

I am really good at history and i love it, i will be taking History in Alevel too............And from what i have noticed about the questions and syllabus, is that history can be pretty easy. Moreover it one of the most interesting subject coz here u arent learning rules or methods or logic. here you just know how things used to be and many times you can relate to something u saw in movies. dont mind my lecture but i think history is good, but i recommend you check the Grade threshold, syllabus topics, and compare answer schemes to past papers, you will instantly know whether you can do it or not. :)

nevertheless if i do find someone who has taken up history i will let you know, but i think thats highly unlikely given that many think its a boring subject ( without reading about it)
Well I don't think its easy because syllabus is very lengthy but I heard History can be taken as two AICE like AS european american and a third one.Is it true?
I was reading this and its kind of confusing -_-
6113727127.png

Btw im taking history because I love it and want to take history in my further study.
Thanks for all the help

Reaction score
Well I don't think its easy because syllabus is very lengthy but I heard History can be taken as two AICE like AS european american and a third one.Is it true?
I was reading this and its kind of confusing -_-
6113727127.png

Btw im taking history because I love it and want to take history in my further study.
Thanks for all the help

I am not sure wat it means exactly but i am interpreting the same as you. BTW do we need to apply for AICE seprately or specially. Or is it like we do a levels normally and if we have enough credit in all 3 groups they automatically give you a AICE diploma??

i havent given A levels yet so i dun know the rules......private candidate??