• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
I am doing my A level with 5 subjects. Love MATH+Furhter Maths+Comp
What should i Do really confused ?

Reaction score
Hmm... is it advisable to go for an ISSB based scholarship and join an army training program through a university like NUST if you can qualify? I ask because the minimum you'd have to serve without paying penalty is 10-15 years in the military.

Any people who are taking this approach?

My alternative would be to privately go through a university and get a degree, and then do CSS to pursue a career in the Foreign Office. I'm really interested in a job that lets me travel a lot(especially eastward like China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, etc) and pays well.

Which would you advise? Are there any postings through the military that involve a lot of travel?

Reaction score
i want to considre becoming a system analyst and design what field do i need to continue if i want to become one?

Reaction score
Hi, i really need your help im soo lost ....i have done my AS level i took chem math and phy but unfortunately i got only a D in PHY ...i am going to take chem and math for my A level i want to become a nuclear engineer but now i'm confused as i have come across this course "renewable energy engineering" and i'm soo confused can you please tell me the difference between those two courses ....because what i want to master in nuclear engineering is producing electricity and energy from wind solar etc .basically replacement of oil but now i want to know the difference between the two courses as i mentioned...and can i get into these courses with only chem and math in my A level ..??will the universities accept that....also do i go straight to the field when i go to UNI or is there any courses i have to do before...like chemical engineering???.....

Reaction score
Wht can we do after bs in computer sciences ?
career and university in Pakistn

Reaction score
Hey Fahmeed, really need your counseling. First of all, I'm taking A levels: Bio, Physics, Chemistry and Maths. I feel like I'm not so interested in medical field, but more towards maths. I always wanted to do something related to arts and design, no offence,but it's true to that those field related to arts and design have very high unemployment rate nowadays. I'm thinking of architecture or civil engineering, but more towards architecture (which probably not really related to what am I studying right now). What should I do? :/