• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemo P5 tips

Reaction score
how does an increase in solubility of a solid with temperature favors the prediction that it is an exothermic reaction???
precipate ---> dissolved (soluble) (exothermic)

when temp. is increased, reaction shifts forwards according to Le Chatilier

Reaction score
They must be 'anamolous' points ;)
Because at low temperatures, solubility results arent that accurate
ousamah112 ^ that is why
aoa wr wb!

i suppose it is a curve...

i remember there was a question they asked to draw a line of best fit...and teacher told me that doesnt always means a st line..it was supposed to be a curve! i think thats the case here too..

Reaction score
aoa wr wb!

i suppose it is a curve...

i remember there was a question they asked to draw a line of best fit...and teacher told me that doesnt always means a st line..it was supposed to be a curve! i think thats the case here too..

i know that but see this draw a line of best fit but that was rather a curve... :unsure: the points clearly show, they'd fit a curve...

Reaction score
i know that but see this draw a line of best fit but that was rather a curve... :unsure: the points clearly show, they'd fit a curve...

yes it should be curve or else it should be straight lines, that are tangentional to the expectd curve. both are acceptable as written in M.s

Reaction score
smzimran Aoa wr wb!
further confirmation, the er states: "Many candidates erroneously took the drawing of two lines to be straight lines; a difficult task given the distribution of the points if plotted correctly."