• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER STUDIES ATC TOPIC RELEASED !!!

Do you think the system refers to a travel agency's pre made , no changes packages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
get me Fact finding method suitable for this case
there's no such thing such as suitable :p
all of those would work.
i.e - Interview: u can interview those working at the travel agency
Questionnaires: u can make questionnaires and give them to those working at the travel agency (its faster than interviews)
Document collection: u can see bills of customers or some holiday itineraries
Observation: just see what's going on at the travel agency and see how ppl work (if they do that is :p)

Reaction score
all of those would work.
Questionnaires: u can make questionnaires and give them to those working at the travel agency (its faster than interviews)
Observation: just see what's going on at the travel agency and see how ppl work (if they do that is :p)
Do you think any new question would come expert:p

Reaction score
Do you think any new question would come expert:p
expert?? *looks around and finds no one in particular* :p
new questions are 100 % gonna come cuz p-3 last year was identical for m/j and o/n and i doubt that its gonna be the same this year

Reaction score
all of those would work.
Are u there

Reaction score
expert?? *looks around and finds no one in particular* :p
new questions are 100 % gonna come cuz p-3 last year was identical for m/j and o/n and i doubt that its gonna be the same this year
you might be an expert but i am a genius ;
what new questions in particular

Reaction score
you might be an expert but i am a genius ;
what new questions in particular
i already told u zuckerburg successor that im no expert :p
anyways...unfortunately im not the examiner so i hv absolutely no idea on what new questions shall be put before us :p

Reaction score
i already told u zuckerburg successor that im no expert :p
anyways...unfortunately im not the examiner so i hv absolutely no idea on what new questions shall be put before us :p
see u bro phearps after death i am gone no more trouble for u ;thanks for tips dude(y)

Reaction score
Okay people! No DFDs or algorithms included -.-
The paper (except flowchart) can be easily completed in 30-45 minutes. Then you've got enough time to consider the scenario and make an on the spot flowchart! Which will leave you enough time to revise as well! About website, look at one now and then in a way reproduce that adding and removing the stuff you need to ;) Love you all and best of luck!
Not my fault if someone doesn't read it :p (although it is my fault :p)

Reaction score
the paper cant be that different. Even if we have a different topic we would still have to answer the same old questions from Section 2. At most, only one or two questions might come that would be new for us.

Reaction score
what is test data for use with algorithms?
its says something about it in the sylabuss.

Reaction score
is Data flow diagram included in our syllabus coz i didnt find it in our syllabus and also the marking schemes ???