• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
I also m desperately waitin fer d series!!!

but m afraid dat sum scandal wil b played again jst like d last 2 tyms we had a series against DEM!

Reaction score
I want a good balanced team for the matches for tests the current team is good except i wud say we add a spinner and a fast bowler in place of Wahab riaz his place in team is impossible due to ICC !
Yes Sir i will send your recommendations straight away to Zaka Ashraf. Prompt action would be taken. :)

I think Danish Kanaria should be brought back in the tests. Team is very balanced both for One day and Test. regarding Wahab Riaz I think he should be definitely in the Test squad or One days against England because he had a good debut match against them where he took 5 wickets in 2010 tour. Junaid Khan and Umer Gull should be the others in the pace attack. plus no conclusive evidence against that spot fixing issue on the media so it means he is clear otherwise he might have been dropped. who knows the inner story :/

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Was that Number 1 Test Cricket team? Like really? :p
We just 'thumped them in 3 - days' (via cricinfo). 10 wicket haul for the Great Ajmal, and a 10 wicket win for us.
Masha'Allah

Reaction score
YEAH ! !
Now lets get the series ! ! that would make everyone aware that we are not any push overs !

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
396460_364055443608424_258300330850603_1626834_178672779_n.jpg

Reaction score
England is having a good grip in the 2nd test. poor batting today. 50 lead or so now and 4 out. hope so shafique and azhar ali can take the lead to 200 nd then leave it for the tail to add as much as possible. good comeback in the series by England. Monty nay kaam kharaab kia. nd what a poor lazy shot by Taufeeq Umer today on Monty's bowling......