• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
'Rising above adversity douts and fear'...Our cricket champions have achived incredible.We congratulate our cricket chamions on their Historic series White wash over England.
Pakistan Zindabad

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOW!!! YES ! A WONDERFUL VICTORY. CLEAN SWEEEEEEEEP! Azhar Ali , Rehman and Ajmal really shined in this series. England have been clueless mostly in this tour! Congrats to All! :D

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOW!!! YES ! A WONDERFUL VICTORY. CLEAN SWEEEEEEEEP! Azhar Ali , Rehman and Ajmal really shined in this series. England have been clueless mostly in this tour! Congrats to All! :D
Dont forget Younis... his 121 runs also played a part in this test match win :p

Reaction score
yeeees the oldies were fantastic as well. well yonus had to perform in the last innings. he did nothing substantial in the previous tests! so he clicked at the right time! for now Balay Balay! Great win! :D

Reaction score
yeeees the oldies were fantastic as well. well yonus had to perform in the last innings. he did nothing substantial in the previous tests! so he clicked at the right time! for now Balay Balay! Great win! :D
Old is Gold... ;)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
403028_377260792287889_258300330850603_1665049_1517547544_n.jpg

Reaction score
First ODI between Pakistan and England starts today at 4pm PST. I guess its going to be a spin show.
Afridi and Ajmal, the biggest threat to England's Batsmen!

Reaction score
No surprises here. Pakistan's batting lets them down "AGAIN" , well done to England on a good bowling performance and well done to Cook on a great knock. How many times has it been said but Pakistan need to sort out their batting , if they can do that, they could realistically become No 1 in all formats of the game. They don't and they will always be a number 3 to 5 team simple as that! I tipped Pakistan to win the Tests but I'm tipping this to go in England's favour, only just though but on this performance it may be a little more one sided.

Reaction score
A messy show by Pakistan batsmen. rehman wasted 2 overs at the end :| umer akmal dropped catches. Then as usual Afridi could't bring his experience to something substantial in run chase. No real plan in batting. i guess they batted with a defensive mindset. they should have played freely.. playing their natural game. . . . anyway series is gone.