• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
Oh my God !!! what happened today? 70 something and all out. LOLZ!!!! i missed the action live listened on radio and it was simply unbelievable . wicket after wicket hahaha. Ajmal and Rehman rocked the show! Aaalaaa! :D

Reaction score
^true dat!!! but what a dismal batting performance by pak. specially Yonus Khan and Taufeez Umer wickets. shame.

Reaction score
the quality of batting is going low. becoming a bowlers game, they become so lethal with DRS! UAE pitches much better then Pak pitches which r dead nd slow. better play abroad. u get to c exciting cricket!!

Reaction score
the quality of batting is going low. becoming a bowlers game, they become so lethal with DRS! UAE pitches much better then Pak pitches which r dead nd slow. better play abroad. u get to c exciting cricket!!

lol yeah.....

fast innings fer teams nd many wickets!

Reaction score
yeah 16 wickets today! :| i expected to c some good batting today but no line lag gai as usual.

Reaction score
better miss it. was a total collapse. batsmen came, took a brief feeling of weather nd then back to the hut. i also watched in bits n pieces. rehman played a poor shot got caught at mid wicket. really not required when 7 down! yonus edged a very wide bouncer nd got caught at slip. strauss used the drs very well. England started in the same fashion like 8 for 2. umer gull nd cheema started of really well. bowling at teasing lines at the off stump channel. higlights will be uploaded on utube up-till now i guess...:D