• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
Re: CRICKET ANYONE

rviboy:Ahmed Shahzad n talent?!?!?!? dude dont u remember WorldCup?? his avg. score waz around 12 or 13.....or maybe less.....

Reaction score

@scous: yeah man , he is in hongkong sixes tournament but such a quality player should be in the national side, dat also before series against a tough team like Sri lanka. But we all know our board is incompetent and stupid with its policies.dat fat n mad cow Ijazz Butt :mad:

@ falcon: Man i know worldcup was nightmare for him.But you know in the previous tour in New Zealand, he smashed some great centuries. He plays well in the domestic circuit as well. i am not here to defend him but u know worldcup is the biggest occasion, and in recent wc big guns in the batting like Misbah and Afridi failed, then what can you expect from kids. I don't want to see him in the team before he learns from his mistakes.

Reaction score

rviboy:well dude u can look up to Asad Shafiq.....same amount or even less experienced then Ahmed Shazad...he played so well...:p

Reaction score

yeah man asad shafique is good and consistent but he got out in a peculiar way in the semi finals :( ...bad memories :D .

Reaction score

Well Well Well!
2 Indian Teams in the Final of CLT20 :(
This Year another Indian Team Will win CLT20

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

I don't follow much cricket these days but seriously, that Gayle's team really deserves to win this competition!

Reaction score

Royal Challengers Bangalore! right!
yea they will win! look how they chase down 200+ in both Innings!
Against SAR and NSWB

Reaction score

dudes this ICL n IPL is just destroyin cricket........for example just look at indian team.....:p

Reaction score

I wish Sialkot Stallions or any other Pakistani domestic tournament team was there in Champions league, they could have given a tough time to any team there.

Reaction score

Mumbai Indians won
proud 2 be a mumbaikar
for 1ce.........
know its very late of me 2 post it

Reaction score

India won da first match against england exactly after 114 days
tusi great ho MS Dhoni

Reaction score

God knows what change this friend of the president will bring in Pakistan cricket. But yeah for now bye bye Mad cow ''Ijaz Butt'' :D

Reaction score

yippee india win 2nd ODI against eng..........keep goin.........
congrats kohli for da century

Reaction score

India is best and very hard to beat in its home ground. I wonder what happens to them in foreign soil. cricket remain same everywhere. But the great teams won everywhere regardless of conditions. See the Australian team peak times. They were so consistent everywhere.